Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK - I will change my tune from Berlin Wall to Great Wall of China
    Besides we'll need everyone we can to fight when the chinese decide to invade.
    That's just typical of your disingenuous posts. Same with having a holding area for illegals on Mexican soil.

If you had just been honest and said at the start that you do not agree and want to engage in real debate then that would have been OK. But instead you are just playing a baiting game. For me, I have better things to do.

PS It was obvious what you were up to after the first three lines of your original posting. But glad we got you and your Latino Leaders attention. I think it's working!

Right, in my article I mention a DEPORTATION base at the tip of MEXICO.
    Joseguia, if the Mexican government openly encourages their people to sneak across the US border, do you think they would just benevolently agree for us to set up a deportation camp anywhere on their soil? We have to be realistic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr,
    On the property tax. We moved from El Paso to north of San Diego. A great little town named Temecula. We purchased a home that cost $55K more than our El Paso home. the tax on the California home was less than half that of the El Paso home.

As far as the school. We lived down the street in El Paso from the Redd road high school. Each morning there is a caravan of cars from Mexico taking there kids to school. They don't hide...no need. They have a rule that you cannot ask any school kid about his citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by joseguia
    Because these ILLEGAL ALIENS do not effect a single thing in my DAY-to-DAY life, I dont see the harm. I guess theres a forest, but theres just to many dang trees!
    that is not a true statement ... they DO affect your day to day life ... you have stated in this very post that ...

Ya know, I got a big house, I'm cool with that.

Just make chile rellenos on Friday, and have your uncle fix my car for free or I'll call the cops on him.
    Like I've said before, I see this as no ones fault but our governments, they have allowed me to befriend illegals, coerce with them, pay them to clean my pool and fix my car, and cut my grass. Is there any surprise that I would have even the least bit of compassion for them?
    AND
    I am having a house built, its going to cost me $250,000, in TX that gets you a pretty nice house, based on what you've said I dont beleive $20-$30 an hour can build me this house at $250,000. At that rate I would be paying upwards of $400,000. Now most people would say, you know what if thats the price I would have to pay to send all illegal aliens back then so be it. Frankly I dont wanna finance that much for the rest of my life.
    according to YOU, illegal labor will save YOU around $150,000.00 -- and YOU will pay them to clean YOUR pool, fix YOUR car and cut YOUR grass .... this was a choice YOU made ... that sounds like pimping and exploiting illegal labor for a profit to me
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Oh, I think we all have Jose's number now.

But it does speak to our kindness and respect that we even engaged him in debate - after his first posting.

I think he wants someone to come off with some racist spewing or some other horrible solution - so he can copy and post.

Sorry, Jose, we want a solution to this - not more problems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps making them felons for just being here is not the solution. We should make them felons for the things they do. Lying to get a drivers license, lying to get jobs, failing to file tax forms, failing to pay taxes, registering to vote, voting, receiving benefits for meant for American citizens and paid for by American citizens, ripping off hospitals, landlords, and their employers, and many other crimes they perpetuate against this country and it's citizens.

- The majority I have dealt with do not, they get paid under the table, along with American citizens such as myself that WERE working alongside them, but some do, and they dont typically receive a refund, not a myth, they use the TIN# provided by the IRS, (NOT ALWAYS BOGUS SS #S). And in turn do not get refunds, nor child tax credits
    I'm glad they don't receive a refund. They shouldn't be working illegally. The more they get screwed over, the better chance they will get the message that they shouldn't be here illegally. So?

The DR charges from $30-$80 per appointment, and they get generic medicine from any drug store, at FULL generic prices. If the government would JUST STOP assisting (MEDICARE, WIC, MEDICAID) ALIENS altogether not JUST illegal, then the problem would be solved, wouldnt it?
    OK, but how about the emergency rooms so many use as their private physicians? How about the fact that no child under the age of 19 can be denied free health care? That is federal law. In my area, there is some sort of child health insurance plan where they can just sign up-- legal, illlegal, whatever-- and the insurance rate is based on income and is often FREE. Who do you suppose ultimaltely pays those bills? Our health insurance for two people is just short of twelve thousand dollars annually!

And I don't understand why you are picking on us over this stuff, in all honesty. We agree that the "gooberment" (and I love that term!) has shirked it's responsibility at every turn and pretty much on every level. I live in Texas and with very few exceptions (namely a few border country sherriffs) I think the politicians are all useless when it comes to securing the borders and putting a stop to the things that draw illegal aliens like moths to a flame.

oh sheez, no surprise fellas, I'm all over the board, I think I even called myself John Kerry on another post.

The "CHINA" comment, .. I am trying to bring at least the slightest bit of humor into this discussion. I dont aim to bait anyone.

I am sharing ALL of my opinions with you fine foks, and this is how you want to return the favor. Please just tell me to go away and I will do so, with my opinion in my back pocket, folded nicely!

Dont put me in the same boat as LULAC, 'cause that will force me to put you in the same boat as the KKK or the RainbowCoalition.

so please dont go there, I dont agree with LULAC, LaRaza or any other LEGITAMIZED MAFIA'type organization!

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    Well, I have to go. I have an appointment to go fishing with a friend. He just bought a new Troll ing motor.
    ROFLMAO! Got it! :P

As far as the school. We lived down the street in El Paso from the Redd road high school. Each morning there is a caravan of cars from Mexico taking there kids to school. They don't hide...no need. They have a rule that you cannot ask any school kid about his citizenship.
    Thanks for your coments, AllAmerican.

I don't know how long ago you lived in El Paso but there are several schools on and near Redd Road now. I have a feeling that you are calling the name wrong of the school to which you are referring but that particular school has the highest percentage of gang members in the city of El Paso today! That side of town seems to be the preferred place where the Mexican people want to carry their kids to school. Obvioulsy because it is the most affluent. The Chihuahua license plates on cars dropping off and picking up kids at the schools is pretty disturbing. There are two hugh elementary schools within a mile of that huge high school.

Every year, a new school gets built to accomodate all the anchor babies and illegals. EPCC campuses have more Spanish speaking students than English speaking. Many of those students are here on our dime as well. And, when the border was difficult to cross shortly after 9-11, those college students were put up in hotels at taxpayer expense so they could get to school on time!! How's that grab you?

The Northeast side of the city has schools with more illegal students than legal ones. The few good schools -- schools without the majority being anchor babies or illegal aliens -- are holding their breaths hoping that their good fortune won't be discovered. The gang activity on the Northeast side seems to be more and more attributed to middle school age kids!

As you know there is more than one school district here. Each year, more teachers either quit outright or retire early. They can't stand it anymore and I can see why. The amount of control they have over what happens in their classrooms literally diminishes monthly.

As you are also aware, the majority of pure American popultion in El Paso is comprised of retired military and their descendents. More and more of their kids move away (even the ones who are offspring of hispanic-american background) and the city falls more and more into the hands of the Mexican people and those who help them to get here and want them here because they are relatives. There are relatively few decent jobs here and supposedly there are 28,000 more troops due in here from closed bases all across the land. Fort Bliss is tearing down housing and building it day and night to accomodate as many as possible and, I heard from a woman whose husband just graduated from Sgt-Mjr's school recently that they were haveing to pay 1200 bucks to live in a hovel that will be torn down the minute they leave it!

I can see El Paso being actually part of Mexico within the next twenty years, if not sooner. I keep checking the map to make sure I still live in the USA. One week and one day from now, I will be headed eastward. It will be very hard for me when I have to come back but I am prepared to do it one more time before I leave permanently. I nly hope the bottom doesn't fall out of the housing market before this house is sold.