Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let me tell you a dirty little secret. I lived in Texas. You know why they have no state income tax? Sounds good right. Well, it is because they are not dumb, they know that if they depend on illegals paying income tax they will never see any money...so they charge three times the national rate to the property owners. These are the only people they can depend on to support the free welfare system for the illegals. In El Paso, Juarez kids go to El Paso schools free of charge...no questions asked. American school kids families pay the school taxes. Great system. No wonder they are concerned about really having to pay their own way for a change.

When I said Texans are not dumb I did not mean to include George.

I wish that people would stop referencing the Berlin Wall. It's apples and oranges. The Berlin wall was to keep people in! What's so hard to understand about that. The fact is the fence at San Ysidro works and the fence in Israel works. Don't put form over content.

I can't speak for every country but to immigrat from the Philippines cost some money. It was about 5000$ by the time I got my wife here and now they want almost 500$ to file for citizenship.

I don't think anyone really knows the true number of illegals, or the true damage/advantage they bring to us.
    Ah, and the other big propaganda myth.

We really don't know the damage/advantage they bring to us. So just assume it is an advantage....but wait the facts point to damage.

-They cost billions in free welfare support.
    -the tax rates for legal property owners are always higher in areas with high illegals influx.
    -They depress the wage rate until they are in place and then the rate will go back up at a loss to legal American workers.
    -They bring huge increase in crime rate which adds even more to the tax burden & cost of local police.

To counter this they just give their normal empty propaganda arguments. No facts.

The Berlin wall reference is just a ploy that people like joseguia use for an opposite effect. You know, they say I think a Berlin Wall would really be the way to go.....just some reverse propaganda.

joseguia, Americans do not like to have people come from any place and try to steal citizenship like some thief in the night. Don't come to this country and desecrate the American flag. Americans died to make it possible for free and honorable people to gain citizenship by the proper legal path. Don't insult us by telling us how hard you work. Big deal, I did jobs as dirty as any illegals ever did and I paid my taxes and supported my country. Also, served in the military.

So, work hard, be honorable, and support this country and then people can respect you when you truly earn citizenship.

Yes, all men are created equally. But they are not all created in the SAME country. That is what we call NATIONALITY. That means that a man is created equally his in own country and if he decides that the country he was born in doesn't suit his taste and he wants to go to another country he must ask first.
    I know that America suits everyone's "taste" as a place to live and if everyone that wanted to come here could we would have to stand up. It has infrastructure and an above average lifestyle with many opportunities.
    It was also built by Americans citizens. American citizens by birth or legal immigration and people that had medical checks, and background checks and were issued visas that allowed them to work here, not illegals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK - I will change my tune from Berlin Wall to Great Wall of China, but I like Berlin Wall 'cause it did its job, it served its purpose, besides, even if ours was a Berlin Wall, it doesnt compare, because unlike the Berlin Wall, we would still allow legal entry. But hey, if that offends you guys MY BAD.

As far as me using propaganda by making BOGUS claims, then, you wanna turn around and give me numbers that are HARD FACT. I'm not buying it. Sorry, I really truly believe that no one can prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, the true numbers involved.

I grew up in the SLUMS of East Dallas, and North Dallas. I have been pulled over by INS, and knee deep in 2 INS raids. I have worked construction for a number of years. Of course I have dealt with and spoke to several illegal aliens. Here are some my observations:

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, NOT FACTS, from personal experience

ALL ILEGALS DONT PAY TAXES:
    - The majority I have dealt with do not, they get paid under the table, along with American citizens such as myself that WERE working alongside them, but some do, and they dont typically receive a refund, not a myth, they use the TIN# provided by the IRS, (NOT ALWAYS BOGUS SS #S). And in turn do not get refunds, nor child tax credits.

NOT ALL ILLEGALS HAVE CAR INSURANCE:
    - Here in TX, they are starting to impound cars for not having INSURANCE, BRAVO, problem solved, I'm sure the numbers of INSURED have spiked, as I'm sure its not just ILLEGALS that were disobeying this law. I have seen commercials in Spanish telling the ILLEGALS they will insure them and I believe they dont care if they have a DL. As long as they're insured right. Well thats all I care about. If you hit me youd BETTER have insurance.

HEALTH INSURANCE:
    - Again it has been my personal experience that when an ILLEGAL injures himself, or gets the flu, or anything else, they visit these little HEALTH CLINICS that are just about on every corner here in Dallas. The DR charges from $30-$80 per appointment, and they get generic medicine from any drug store, at FULL generic prices. If the government would JUST STOP assisting (MEDICARE, WIC, MEDICAID) ALIENS altogether not JUST illegal, then the problem would be solved, wouldnt it?

Like I said, I'm talking out of personal experience. I am trying to get all points of view on this issue. MUCH like you guys, I have spent countless hours on this issue. I guess Dallas got the GOOD Illegals? I dunno.

Because these ILLEGAL ALIENS do not effect a single thing in my DAY-to-DAY life, I dont see the harm. I guess theres a forest, but theres just to many dang trees!

All right, well at least I tried, I am almost gonna feel sorry for you guys if Bush and his "Gooberment" (I like that, I think I'll use it from now on) passes the "Guest Worker" program. Its not what I want either, but he seems determined to take that route. Lets hope we at least get a Berli- errr .. - Picket Fence, out of this deal.

Besides we'll need everyone we can to fight when the chinese decide to invade.

Hmm - keeping ILLEGALS that have commited FELONYS on our soil doesnt seem very wise to me, all of a sudden my deportation base idea is starting to make a helluva lot more sense to me!
    Joseguia, the reason they put the felons in jail is because if they send them home, they just turn around and come back.

In my opinion, if a person commits a crime that is executable, then they should be executed. If they commit other crimes, they should be sent home.

However, to KEEP them out, there should be a fence, manned with people who WILL stop illegal entrants and the legal points of entry should be staffed with enough competent and trustworthy people to keep illegals from getting in.

The way things are now, people by the thousands cross the border every day at other than legal checkpoints. More are waved through without being asked so much as one question (I know this for a fact because I have come into the US across the Mexican border after being a visitor to Mexico without challenge!)

I have no reason to doubt that the same is true of the Canadian border these days.

In addition, there are thousands of people in this country who came stowed away on planes and boats.

The flow of illegal entrants must be stopped before we can even begin to decide what to do with those already here.

At the same time, any law enforcement agent who comes upon illegals should have the right to send them out of this country immediately.

I know if legal entrants who were diverted to other countries while their papers were sorted out so I cannot for the life of me figure out why illegals can't be sent somewhere else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joseguia, the reason they put the felons in jail is because if they send them home, they just turn around and come back.
    Right, in my article I mention a DEPORTATION base at the tip of MEXICO.

They wont be back the next day, that should buy us enough time to put up a WALL!

so they charge three times the national rate to the property owners. These are the only people they can depend on to support the free welfare system for the illegals. In El Paso, Juarez kids go to El Paso schools free of charge...no questions asked
    I knew TX has no income tax. But they keep talking about imposing one. I don't think I pay more property tax than then do in CA but everything else is absolutely true. In addition, people send their kids from Mexico to live with relatives in the states so they can go to school in El Paso.[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)