Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    you you know about our butler co shierff

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Yeah I know Sheriff Jones. Have meet with him on several occasions. He is a very good Man. One of the best, him and Sheriff Beck of Lima.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Huh??? Did not understand your statement about your sheriff. I live in a place where we have police and state police and sheriff's are used to serve subpoenas.

Banned
    in the states its in english unless you set the tv a nother way
    but yes lets not group all hispanics in this country in a group i think three groups will do just fine
    those who waited and know the english and are cityzens
    those who are in line for a bus ride home
    those who are hiding from the bus drivers
    well maybe four
    we have the slim balls of the earth and we have great people who belive in freedom and democracy and will follow the laws of the land

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    hi
    my name is greg my family lives in ohio
    we just got a year book app. for my kids it was in spanish we dont have any spanish families in our school
    i gave it to the dog for review.
    we dont need to press 2 for our state of the union adress
    if you dont know english you dont have a need to hear
    issues in our counrtry from our pres on any given night are for the citizens
    isnt the first rule learn the languge
    Welcome Greg. I am in Cincinnati.
    we are southwest of cincy about 30 min. have you heard about our sheirff dept here

Quote Originally Posted by LindaLoveLee
    Huh??? Did not understand your statement about your sheriff. I live in a place where we have police and state police and sheriff's are used to serve subpoenas.
    Sheriff's here are the County Police. Each County has a Sheriff and his Deputy's. Court Deputy's serve subpoenas here.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I beg to differ....there are TV Channels on Satellite that are in every language and they do show the Superbowl and other shows in whatever language the channel is from.

As for grouping...would it be right to group caucasians? Im sure you will say no. Please think before speaking... as people have feelings no matter what the race. Im born American and I find your words insulting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Yeah I know Sheriff Jones. Have meet with him on several occasions. He is a very good Man. One of the best, him and Sheriff Beck of Lima.
    one of my buddies from ky plays golf with him i havent got to meet yet but who knows wht the summer holds
    i have a few friends on the force in clermont that love my phone calls about the illegals on my jobs
    i have 17 deports this year so far
    im going for 2007 if i didnt set my goal to high

Scubayons thanks for the 411.... I am not familiar with how Sheriff's Dept work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaLoveLee
    I beg to differ....there are TV Channels on Satellite that are in every language and they do show the Superbowl and other shows in whatever language the channel is from.

As for grouping...would it be right to group caucasians? Im sure you will say no. Please think before speaking... as people have feelings no matter what the race. Im born American and I find your words insulting.
    im sorry you feel that way i dont think its right for the goverment to group mexicans or hispanic in with all caucasians in any dmagraph i dont mean to afend you insert apolige here
    but lets not split hairs in general the super bowl is in amercian game in the united states and is made for americans to watch the nfc
    afc lets just stop this one here i dont want to change you mind i cant any way

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast