Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just sent the Walmart feedback link to everyone on my email list and told Walmart what I think of their ad. Thanks for posting the link.

Truism,

You are so right! If they are printing it in Spanish they are targeting Illegals. Because people applying for citizenship have to learn English. Not only that, the ad is a picture book. They don't need spelled out in Spanish to know how much it cost or what it is.

Thanks Mayday!

Home Depots in the DFW area have real strict hiring practices and there are no Day Labor Stations around them. It's almost like your HD's are way different than ours. Don't get me wrong, I beleive you, I saw the pictures. I'm just offering you some hope because that is not policy here in the DFW Area. Ask badthings about the Houston, TX area. That would imply it is not a company wide policy.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iig

Hope for Home Depot

Dixie, I'm thrilled to hear that not all HDs are alike. Yes, here in CA, but especially in the LA area, day labor stations are everywhere. It's out of control. I think I'll move out to north Texas.

Anything written in Spanish is meant for persons who speak Spanish only. If you speak any other language, get lost.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Dixie, you are overdoing it a bit dont't you think? All the stores are doing this.
    Hussein who?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    Dixie, you are overdoing it a bit dont't you think? All the stores are doing this.
    And what, GEOFF, this makes it right? You mean that you're the type of person that doesn't mind getting led around by your nose? Ya know, they're doing it so I guess I will too?

Or, could it possibly be that Americans prefer to read English like, say ohhhhhhh, the Italians in Italy or the French in France. How about the Mexicans in Mexico or the Spanish in Spain.

I've been to many places in this world, GEOFF, and strange but We seem to be the only country accomodating ILLEGALS in this manner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    Geoff, this is the United States of America. We speak English here. We have laws to keep the order here. We may be a big country, but we cannot contain the entire world here. People have issued sweat, blood and tears to make this nation what it is TODAY. People DIED to make this nation what it is TODAY. To help you comprehend this further... people sacrificed their LIVES, their FORTUNES and their FAMILIES to make this county what it has become today.

We pledge allegience to the flag of the United States of America - not any other country's emblem. Advertisements with other flags are a DISGRACE to me. It angers me to no end. And anyone who defends such a disgraceful attitude angers me even further.

Illegal aliens do NOT belong here. If you come here, we mandate that you FOLLOW OUR LAWS to do so. And our laws state that you will dissolve any and ALL LOYALTY to any other nation other than the United States of America, our agreed upon language ENGLISH, and the emblem which symbolizes our nation - period, end of story.

If you've been looking for a United States Citizen who has chosen to devote his entire life to taking a stand against the sewers of anti-Americanism - you have found that person. Congratulations and thank you for listening.

Have a great day.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I understand you !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Sorry 2amends,

I have to admit that is the first time I think I've lost it over this whole thing. Nitty had a moment in the grocery store, I had mine in the kitchen looking at sales ads.

I'm so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Target! Hear I Come!!!!!!!!!!! Loyal customer gone!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Dixie, I was born in a very small country in South America, Uruguay, between Argentina and Brazil. In 1968 I was only 19 years old and I paid a higher price than any legal or illegal immigrant has to pay today. I was required by immigration law to enlist in the Armed Forces of the U.S.A. just for being a legal resident without citizenship. The law requires 5 years waiting period before a legal alien could apply for citizenship. Today the corrupt politicians from both parties looking for votes from the hispanic community are breaking the laws that makes any country a real democracy before turning into anarchical plutocracy, U.S.A is sadly becoming that way. The big corporations like Wal-Mart, oil industry and many more to number are part of that process.

Like in Viet-Nam Americans are dying or coming home handicapped, fighting the same type of slow bleeding war that was fought in Nam but now are places like: Afghanistan and Irak. U.S. citizens are giving their lives to protect America and the World against terrorism called Islam and the greed of politicians and oil companies. The lessons of the past are not learned and the same mistakes are being repeated over and over again at the expenses of young American people.

The American way of life is fast disappearing, we're being attacked from all sides, economical and by the use of violence against our great nation.
    Illegal immigration is introducing unknown individuals, with unknown backgrounds ( some are drug mules, criminals, terrorists, who knows). The only motive to be in the U.S.A. is to take our few decent jobs that we have and send money to their families in their lands of origin. They only want to rip the benefits but not the sacrifices that legal aliens or U.S. citizens are paying. I'm posting some links to show my point:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060528/ap_ ... rder_fence
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060528/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq
    "Those who would seek the truth should take care that they may find it and in finding it be horrified." Delos B. McKown

TRUTHED
    In 1968 I was only 19 years old and I paid a higher price than any legal or illegal immigrant has to pay today
    With all due respect, Truth, you paid no higher price than most American young men.

Correction:
    1968 there was a DRAFT........ALL AMERICAN men, with some exceptions for college, were DRAFTED into the military.

It was called VietNam........immigrant or American, that's the way it was.

A country whose #1 employer is a discount store chain that sells cheap, shoddy imported merchandise - does not have a strong stable economy. I don't care what the government tries to feed us.
    This I have been saying for years. The only job growth we have seen in years are low paying service jobs. That does not provide a stable economy. We have a brand new Walmart. in a tiny town of about 8,000 people. They built last fall. With all the construction comapnies around here from the housing boom, Walmart did not hire not a one. They brought in their own. So they put no money back into the community at all. As pist as people were about that, we have huge unemployment here and lack of shopping. So everyone shrugged it off because it would add 50 some odd low wage jobs. And a place to shop locally instead of having to drive an hour for shoes or jumbo packs of toilet paper.

I personaly beleive the hype about how strong the economy is or has been over the years has been all propaganda. I see very little improvement. And the things I am seeing are things you always see in this part of the country when nice weather comes. Many people here have seasonal jobs. So of course there are a few ore working all of a sudden, summer is here.

Again now that we know more about the "plan" for us in the last few years. We can now connect another dot on the job front. Get ride of the jobs families can live comfortably on, threw outsourceing and down sizing. Throw out more low paying service jobs as scraps so they aren't running the streets aimlessly robbing people to eat. This will get then use to being slaves. This will humble them. Break down their spirits. Desperation makes them more compliant to the bigger plan we have in store for them..... Now they take away the jobs and give them to foriegners. And are told those jobs are beneath us and that we do not want them anyways. Stop whinning. Marxist and Stalinists have long had the game plan mapped out. Convescation and loss of all valuable assets and Enslavement threw poverty is in the top 2 actions to take and to break the will of the people.

Walmart has been another oportunist who saw this trend, may have even be privy to it. They know the communities they are now building in are always strapped for jobs and income. They know they are desperate. When something is dieing the vultures always come.

I worked for Wal-Mart for two years and I can vouch for everything negative that has been said about them.

I am so very glad to have freed myself of that corps-oration
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast