Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    sara,

I don't know what the immigration rules are for your particular circumstance, but I'm sure you'll have no problem bringing your husband and child back to the US. You claim to have plenty of money so paying the fees should be a SNAP for you.

Now why don't you address the concerns of the people here about your family's abuse of the laws regarding the hiring of illegal labor? Or address the points made by the very qualified people here who've lost jobs and livlihoods through the abuse of the H1b program?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    sara,

I don't know what the immigration rules are for your particular circumstance, but I'm sure you'll have no problem bringing your husband and child back to the US. You claim to have plenty of money so paying the fees should be a SNAP for you.

Now why don't you address the concerns of the people here about your family's abuse of the laws regarding the hiring of illegal labor? Or address the points made by the very qualified people here who've lost jobs and livlihoods through the abuse of the H1b program?
    My problem is not with people here that only support LEGAL immigration.
    My problem is with people that want a total immigration stop barring my fiance and my daughter from coming.
    My fear is that supporting only legal immigration will lead to an immigration stop and this will affect my life. My parents hire people legally in the US, but like PhredE said being legally doesn't qualify the privilege to work, but that's a minor thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sara
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Ok my friends.
    It's almost 5 am here, just got home.

Some here, not all, I know, want a total immigration stop.
    No problem, we all have our pov.

Now I'm gonna challenge those ones who want a total immigration stop.

My real name is not Sara but Seija, that is Finnish.
    I'm Russian, Finnish, and Irish all American girl.
    I met my fiancee here in the EU, we study at the same university.
    My finance is originally from Japan and we have a beautiful daughter.
    together. I'm just wondering how the totally immigration stop people are going to stop me from marrying, and bringing my future husband and daughter to the US. Or how Japanese immigration laws are going to stop us from coming.

you can't, can you ?

One question?

Are you talking legal or illegal? (Note: you will be answering your own here.)

As to a "total immigration stop"; we have too many immigrates right now; any and all quotas have been filled a long, long time ago.

There should be a 10-year ban on adding to the US population through immigration.

As to any personal problems with you “[color=red]stop me from marrying......â€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    We are all for Legal Immigration and Opposed to Illegal Immigration. The problem America faces is George Bush allowed millions and millions of undocumented (Illegal Aliens) into this country. Blame Bush for the mess, we are just trying to sort it all out.

In the mean time, we are being taxed to death to pay for all of the Illegal Immigrants that run across our border. All we are saying is enough is enough.. this invasion and it is an invasion will come to an end...

Your family may get slowed down coming into this country, but as long as you have documents it may not be that hard
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=americangirl]
    Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by "sara":2auwkwyg
    Ok my friends.

together. I'm just wondering how the totally immigration stop people are going to stop me from marrying, and bringing my future husband and daughter to the US. Or how Japanese immigration laws are going to stop us from coming.

you can't, can you ?
    [/quote:2auwkwyg]

One question?

As to a "total immigration stop"; we have too many immigrates right now; any and all quotas have been filled a long, long time ago.

There should be a 10-year ban on adding to the US population through immigration.

[quote=sara][quote=americangirl]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MadInChicago":lx1xeyvy
    Quote Originally Posted by "sara":lx1xeyvy
    Ok my friends.

you can't, can you ?
    [/quote:lx1xeyvy][/quote:lx1xeyvy]

One question?

"As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Yawn....

That's my problem. I know my parents may hire some people they're not supposed to, but that's not my primary concern.
    Well, in fact, it is our concern - it's everybody's concern in the broader scope of things. For them to engage in such an act affects more than their encapsulated little business - of which, there happen to be thousands here in the country - the results spill over to affect many, many more people.

We have, in the past, reported people to ICE and other authorities, that come to this board exhibiting a rather careless and flippant attitude about illegal hiring/working. If we find the identity of your parents company and have a reasonable suspicion that they are breaking the law, the chances are HIGH they will be reported by someone here. We take this stuff seriously. No, I'm not kidding - I know your IP, probably your name, your location, and can probably, through a little behind the scenes researching, find the identity of the company with which you speak. If you want to press your luck, go ahead - I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I am not joking around.

Again, I ask the question - and addressing your rationale for beginning this thread: If guest workers are needed so badly here, why is there unemployment amongst native US citizens????

Disclaimer to 'Sara' and other onlookers on this thread:

ALIPAC does not condone nor encourage breaking of laws. This person is clearly oblivious to what are likely immigration/work permission violations of the law, and we do not support this person in any way, shape or form.

Is hammer time for 'Sara'???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Advocating or supporting illegal hiring actions is not allowed on ALIPAC boards.

Sara is banned.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Without even reading more than the first page, I felt angered enough to have to post immediately.

Let's start here "sara". My husband works as a receiving clerk for a MAJOR fabric wholesaler (that is across the nation), whom get's most of his fabrics made in other countries (very cheaply I might add). My husband is 57, was in the Air Force as a Staff Sargeant, in "communications" (he was a cryptographer). He is not only a very skilled man, but a VERY detail oriented person, has the receiving department highly organized, which I admire, yet his benefitting employer pays him only $12.00 hourly. So as this as an example of skills versus pay, I will go on.....

My 25 year old daughter, also very detail oriented, hard working, could only find a retail job with a Kroger owned store (Fred Meyers) and is making only $8.10 hourly, and since Christmas is over, she now is only getting about 25 hours a week (she has a 2&1/2 year old to support). Obviously this just cannot make it for her and she must look somewhere else for a job, yet what?

There are so FEW employers who are not only willing to pay even a livable wage, yet give the employees enough hours to be able to support themselves, let alone children, with.

Hey sara, what business does daddy dearest own? PLEASE tell us as I would love for my husband to come there, apply and be able to make the alleged $50,000.00 income your daddy pays, I know of NO ONE who makes that kind of money, and I have a LARGE family.

PLEASE.........give me a break on the "we can't find enough skilled American workers" garbage. There are PLENTY of skilled and available workers out there, it is the employers who are giving the shaft to potential American employees. We (my family) are living proof of that.

WE Americans will not keep standing idly by while the likes of you line your pockets with money made on the backs of illegal labor, while Americans can barely feed their own children while your illegal employees work for dirt pay to make you rich, while we pay the taxes that support them and their children.

No more Sara, are big businesses going to benefit anymore from huge influxes of illegal and imported cheap labor, while we barely can live. Think about this Sara, the next time you go out for your daily Starbucks (while my kids and grandson go without milk, you know between our oh so high American paydays, times get a little tough).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It was bound to happen ... another Troll sent to the No Sort - Sorting Bin