Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sara
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    sara, your kind would sell their mother for a couple of cheap working illegals. You have no allegience to any country and the bottom line dominates your dreams. Go ahead and worship your money, I hope you choke on it . IF you can't afford to pay citizens a liveable wage, you don't belong in business.
    This is a very rude post, I don't have to accept that tone
    Yea, I said that, but changed my previous post for you. I still make my point. The way employers pay citizens these days is ten times as rude as I was in that post. Sara, go fly a kite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re:
    BTW, protectionism is Constitutional, and in sync with the ideals of the founders
    Yes, yes, yes!!!! In fact, I would argue...that is their job!.
    Those that argue otherwise, have globalist intentions or are ill-motivated.

Of course, if Lou Dobbs were to announce his candidacy, then all this becomes moot instantly too...

PS. Thanks for the kudos as well, duly noted:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: more guest workers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    What we need is to do as Venezuela did. 14 days to vacate this country for all illegals. Jail anyone on the 15th day and imprison the employers of illegal aliens.
    The IRS needs to confiscate all assets to pay back the cost of education, welfare and health care.
    All consulates need closed and Mexico needs to be told to clean their own house. Tell Calderon to mind his own business. All pro illegal aliens supporters need to be voted from office.
    No immigration from ANY country until the backlog of those waiting for years have been addressed.
    This is my country and I want it back!!
    You go Dianer and welcome to Alipac.

I have a suggestion for this employer move your business to India if you want slave labor your not wanted or needed in our country if you do not pay a wage Americans can live on without using our Welfare system.

NO More subsidizing businesses with tax payer monies so you can have cheap labor and get rich .If you hire IA's I hope ICE confiscates everything you own and puts your butt in prison.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Yes, yes, yes!!!! In fact, I would argue...that is their job!.
    Those that argue otherwise, have globalist intentions or are ill-motivated.

Of course, if Lou Dobbs were to announce his candidacy, then all this becomes moot instantly too...

PS. Thanks for the kudos as well, duly noted:
    YUP, right there in good ol'e Article 1 Section 8:

The Congress shall have the Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
    To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
    To regulate commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several states, and with Indian Tribes;

The founders revolt against England had much to with the unbalenced trade of the British globalist corporations. Supporting American industry and balenced trade was a primary reason for the Revolution -- The Boston tea Party a shining example.

The founders not only sanctified trade regulation/tariffs in the Constitution, they carried out that policy in their governance. The first bill that came out of the First Congress was a tariff. Its intention was revenue for the federal government as well as protection of domestic industry. This is where the governments revenue came from for the first 100 years of our republic -- protective tariffs.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

My company did massive lay offs 4 years ago . We outsourced half of our drafting department to India, when they were unable to do to work, some were sent here for training.(On H1B visas) None of them wanted to return to India and most have applied for citizenship.

I was included in that lay off.

I went to work for the janitorial service that our company used (knowing the layout of the building and the people was a plus) I cleaned MY old office and many toilets.

2 years ago I was rehired as NEW employee for the Company (lost my seniority for previous years of service) but grateful to get a living wage back.
    There are NO jobs Americans won't do!
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the welcome,
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Dianer, WELCOME to ALIPAC!

Sara, your affluence has shielded you from the realities of life experienced by MOST Americans. Most likely, you have never been forced to compete with illegals for employment or anything else. Your perception of American unemployment and worker shortage underscores your naivete. Perhaps your stance would change if you experienced life here in the U.S. outside the gated communities and country club enclaves; and did not rely on skewed statistics and biased business owners who profit from cheap illegal labor.

With all due respect; you simply are not currently equipped to engage in meaningful dialogue on this subject.

Welcome to Alipac, Dianer! So glad you have joined the fight to save our country. Nice points also.

I lost my business and every thing else because of illegal aliens and the people who hire them. I would so love to see sara, her family and anyone else who hires illegal aliens lose everything they have and go to prison.

Ron Paul may have a couple of problems but he is the only one that wants to reinstate the Consitution. Electing any of the others is going to be more of the same big government especially the democrats.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Awwww,

Heres the problem, which most employers want to over look for their convienience.

Just because you have a business that needs cheap workers, that doesn't give you the right to step on me and my family's rights. Your rights end where my rights begin. Once your rights step on my rights then we have a problem! To think because you have a business that needs employees you can just step on everyone elses livelyhoods is nothing more than selfishness and pure traitor mumbo jumbo.

Your company isn't some great thing that benefits us all, especially when your paying crappy wages to those doing the work and actually making you the snob bucks. While they turn around and suck the services off of the American Tax Payer. Then you with your Tax Payer Subsidized Slave profits think you know more than most and treat the ones really making you all you have like total crap! You actually think you make all the money, but if it weren't for the workers you'd make nothing. And if your were to try to get a job in the real world you'd be lucky to make $15 an hour. If a business can't operate without subsidies, pay a decent wage and obey the laws of the land. They shouldn't be in business at all.

I've had the same arguement with many employers that you are making. Here is how you get the best workers for the job. RAISE THE FREAKING PAY! As one person asked me ..... well, how much do you raise it ..... and as I have said so many times ...AS HIGH AS IT TAKES TO GET THE KIND OF WORKER YOU WANT FOR THE JOB AT HAND while obeying the laws of the land!

Seems like you forgot the basic principal that got you into business in the first place, the basics of supply and demand! Which also applies to the labor market but you already know this and you just play dumb. Obviously you had to know that concept when you went into business.
    Ya know why dishes cost X amount? Because of supply and demand. Ya know why clothes cost X amount of dollars? Because of supply and demand. If there is a rack of sweaters , and it sits there for a month without any of them selling, then guess what? The price goes down because obviously there isn't anyone demanding them for $65, so they drop the price to $45, and guess what? The sweaters start selling. Same thing with workers, you have 100 sitting around, you want to pay them $5 an hour, nobody budges so you raise your pay to $8 an hour, a few people sign on figuring that working for something is better than working for nothing. But the big thing with illegal immigration is there is always another boat load of $8 an hour workers coming in, so why would you greedy business people give a raise? If the current worker says, look, I've been here for 9 months, can I get a raise, you just fire him and go get another $8 an hour worker. You don't have to work with your employees, you don't have to know them or care about his family, your to busy caring about one thing, your stinking slave money!
    Here,s how we solve your problem, we get the government to fund thousands of other businesses to compete with yours, just like they are doing to my business, which happens to be a one person business and it happens to be a called a job! All you business people need to stop believing everything you read from a book. You think your so smart but you can tell you've fell for the global agenda hook, line and sinker.

Let me guess, the business school teaches you how to make the most profit by any means nessesary. They are probably teaching you how to hire the illegals too right?

If you love cheap labor so much, why not just move to where the cheap labor is? Ohh, thats right, then you'll be in a crappy country huh?
    Thats right, you want all the government subsidies and the freedom to show off the goods of your slave profits while ruining America for the majority of us. Then you can feel really big like you must really be something special because your rich! Americans want nothing more than to be morally supportive and proud of our American companies, institutions and government, but evryone is ripping the American Tax Payer off and then we're told its for America's good, Well it just ain't so!
    So, you think bringing the crappy countries people here will make everything ok huh? You get slaves they make you a huge paycheck and while the slave goes home to the 8 person shack and then takes the slavery feeling out on American Joe public by breaking our laws and ect. But you on the other hand go back to your spaciously posh home with all the convieniences you could ever imagine. Your palsma screen tv's and your 2007 BMW makes everything all right doesn't it. All the things afforded to the 21st century crooks. You can export your butt into the ground but if the majority of Americans don't benefit with a good salery off those exports, then it is nothing more than a waste of time and slave factory. Except for the few hundred thousand that actually make a decent living from it.

Why not let us know the name of the company since your so proud of it?
    You wouldn't dare do that because your scared that something might happen if someone finds out the true name of the business. And if you do feel like that, then thats how you know what your doing is plain old wrong! Because if your company is doing whats right for Americans, we'd love to give you all kinds of business, and there is nothing to be scared of. You are scared, and deep down inside you know its just wrong to pay people what your paying them or you would be very proud of the company and everything it stands for wouldn't you? If you paid GOOD wages there wouldn't be the need for outsourced and low wage labor and then you wouldn't need to be here at all, so we see your guilt and your agenda. Your agenda is like all the other globalist who think they are better than everyone else, that they know more than everyone else before them, that they're opinion is all that matters, that they had a few years of big college and they surely know more than most peons out here in the world. Sorta sounds like you really have never wanted for anything or had to work for anything either, thats the problem with these rich college students, they claim to know all about life while they haven't lived any yet. Life is 60 years of hard work, raising a family, saving for our kids college education. You know, the same goals that the ones your paying the crappy wages to have. Except how are we going to get to all that with the crappy wages your paying? Then you think people are going to be able to buy your crappy product here at home? No, and you don't care if people here at home can afford to buy it as long as you can serve the rest of the world at our expense! As long as you and yours make the big bucks, who cares if you make it on the backs of your fellow man, screw him! You are nothing more than a trader and I wouldn't be suprised if your not even an American. Real Americans don't think like you unless they've been brain washed by the corporate insitutions and global establishment just like Hillary Clinton Inc. Or, your just greedy and don't care about the plight of your Fellow Americans.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast