Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kudos, Chexfive! Welcome to Alipac.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: We need more guest workers

Quote Originally Posted by sara
    You people don't understand
    No, YOU don't know what your talking about.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Can a MOD please ban this troll called "sara" ?????
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I know it's amusing to play with the trolls, but, guys, this one is an airhead. If you don't feed it, it will go away.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Chexfive - thanks for putting to words many of the same thoughts that had entered my mind, but somehow failed to mention! Welcome aboard!

wilro: I'm keeping an eye on things here, so far, I can't see a blatant rule violation. However, if y'all do see one that I have not, please let us know - and we'll handle things appropriately. (Plus, I'll add there is a side benefit in allowing things to continue some... our troll *is* getting some meaningful - albeit, contradictory - information from what 'she' had encountered previously).

Re: "You people don't understand"...
    Cry me a freakin' river - yes, we do understand.
    I suggest you are the one that does not.

As a side, there was a great story reported on NPR a few years ago.
    The story was about ethics in US business. The scenario is basically this:
    A sociology researcher/professor at an Ohio university (can't recall offhand whether it was Kent State, THE Ohio State, or another... - sorry) wanted to gauge or test the 'ethicalness' of current people in mainstream business realm versus [an assumed], polar opposite group of people.

So.... he designed his survey-based experiment as a questionnaire whereby the same list of questions was given to 2 groups:

1). A group of current MBA students, and,
    2). A group of incarcerated felons at a state prison.

The questions were written such that every answer was gauged to equate with a relative score on the degree of 'ethicalness' for each answer.

...Anyone want to guess which group had the higher relative (more ethical) responses? Surprise! The convicted felons scored significantly better than the MBAs. HA! I just love stuff like that.

If anyone is ever able to find me the source/school/professor name(s) please do let me know. I just love that one. I've searched some on Google, but never was able to dig up enough details to correctly identify the people/place involved.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: We need more guest workers

Our unemployment rate is one of the lowest in the world.
    Our companies need workers, while there are no workers available thus we need a guest worker's program.

Most of the illegals don't come to harm us, they just want to work hard to support their families back home. We all benefit from it.
    Illegals can feed their families, and we, Americans, have the workers we need.

My parents have a NY based company and there are just no qualified Americans to do the job. We get workers from India on the H1B.
    We don't sponsor the H1B visa, but when an H1B visa holder loses his or her job, s/he has 6 months to find another job which we may offer.

For the low skilled jobs we cant find Americans either as no Americans want to do the low skilled jobs in our company, thus we have to be creative how to get our workers. Not neccesarily illegals, can also be international students, tourists, etcetera. They may not be allowed to work in the US, but they're not illegal in the country either. It's a grey area.

Most of you are employees, and not employers.
    You people don't understand what you're talking about.
    You don't see the bigger picture.
    We need more foreign workers, because there is a lack of American workers. Our population is aging, who is going to pay when you retire ?
    Yes, the people you now claim to be illegal or the persons legal in the US but not allowed to work yet.

You just don't want to pay Americans to do the job when you can hire someone from another country cheaper.

Again, you people claim there are enough American workers that need jobs.
    That is fiction. look at the statistics, our unemployment rate is lower then that of almost any other country compared to Europe, Japan, Aus, NZ.

Facts, look at the facts.
    The weak $ compared to the Euro increases our export around the globe,
    and we need workers to work in the factories that make the products we are exporting.
    Said like a true OBL. BS. They cost more than they are worth.

Again, you people claim there are enough American workers that need jobs.
    That is fiction. look at the statistics, our unemployment rate is lower then that of almost any other country compared to Europe, Japan, Aus, NZ.

Facts, look at the facts.
    The weak $ compared to the Euro increases our export around the globe,
    and we need workers to work in the factories that make the products we are exporting.
    There's nothing you said here that make sense/cents. What factories? What products are we exporting?

Are you in the employment business? Cause if you, are you suck at it.
    Here's a quarter...call someone who cares.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Plus, this line of reasoning about 'exporting' is about as tenuous one as I've ever heard....

So, let me get this straight - you want to get into a pee-ing match, with a Communist-run country, where pay rates are minute - if existent at all - after all, slavery exists and in large scale... having 1.4 billion+ people. Do you really want to try to compete with that? And how much farther must our currency drop in value to make our products viable with those produced from a giant overpopulated slave sweatshop???

For all the interest and hype there is about imports/exports in 'global trade', most Americans are surprised to learn that up until about 10-15 years ago, the majority of economic activity was largely an exchange between Americans and other Americans primarily. Now, there *is* an increase exports too, but, at the dire cost of a far greater increase in imports. The net result - for most Americans - has been bad, not good.

The Swiss have managed to live in a country, at times surrounded by shifting and violent regimes, having relatively little arable land, and has 4 official languages (eg. is inherently a multi-cultural, or, at least, a multi-lingual, society). Despite these factors, they have managed to remain an autonomous, independent, prosperous nation for hundreds of years. What have they learned about national determination, governance, and international economic activity that we have yet to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    As a side, there was a great story reported on NPR a few years ago.
    The story was about ethics in US business. The scenario is basically this:
    A sociology researcher/professor at an Ohio university (can't recall offhand whether it was Kent State, THE Ohio State, or another... - sorry) wanted to gauge or test the 'ethicalness' of current people in mainstream business realm versus [an assumed], polar opposite group of people.

So.... he designed his survey-based experiment as a questionnaire whereby the same list of questions was given to 2 groups:

1). A group of current MBA students, and,
    2). A group of incarcerated felons at a state prison.

The questions were written such that every answer was gauged to equate with a relative score on the degree of 'ethicalness' for each answer.

...Anyone want to guess which group had the higher relative (more ethical) responses? Surprise! The convicted felons scored significantly better than the MBAs. HA! I just love stuff like that.
    That's freaking hilareous Phred

I've talked to a lot of these people who worship economism. They are some of the most unscrupelous, un-American people I have ever had contact with. Normally, they will tell you that you are the un-American one, because you do not worship "efficiency," like they do. Well, as I posted above, these globalists have very little idea of what American is. According to their globalist ideals, the founders were un-American.......and so would be every successive American government over the following 200 years.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!