Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    "We need more guest workers" is a contemporary version of "We need more slaves".

Employers should pay living wages and should compete for skilled employees as even this is a part of natural competition. I hope no civilized human being will tolerate this little dirty slavery business which lead us back to the Dark Ages destroying our societies. And besides that you prevent underdeveloped countries from improving the quality of life by import of their skilled workers.

And by the way this planet is not inflatable.
    I think this summarizes many relevant aspects of the discussion here.

Well said, Lugundum. Well said.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    BFR: Bingo.

I was trying to make the point that in pure objective and cold analysis of economic data may appear favorable to some - however, the depths to which some people will stoop to achieve such productivity gains can be : unlawful, immoral, evil, and even fatal. The production 'gains', on paper at least, were done via the greater use of slave labor - many of those slave laborers never lived to see the end of the situation.

If all that matters is profits and efficiencies, then the treatment of workers in the pursuit of such ends becomes a mere afterthought. That is not what the Founders of this country envisioned, and it is not the path that lead to our survival.

PS. Thanks for entertaining the interchange here, too
    Yes, excellent point Phred. I would also like to point out that this enormous productivity was the result of strong central planning. Thought to be impossible to the efficency zealots. But goes to show you that efficency, and government regulation/lack there of, without outstanding circumstances should not be our primary focus.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Ok my friends.
    It's almost 5 am here, just got home.

Some here, not all, I know, want a total immigration stop.
    No problem, we all have our pov.

Now I'm gonna challenge those ones who want a total immigration stop.

My real name is not Sara but Seija, that is Finnish.
    I'm Russian, Finnish, and Irish all American girl.
    I met my fiancee here in the EU, we study at the same university.
    My finance is originally from Japan and we have a beautiful daughter.
    together. I'm just wondering how the totally immigration stop people are going to stop me from marrying, and bringing my future husband and daughter to the US. Or how Japanese immigration laws are going to stop us from coming.

you can't, can you ?

Quote Originally Posted by sara
    Ok my friends.

together. I'm just wondering how the totally immigration stop people are going to stop me from marrying, and bringing my future husband and daughter to the US. Or how Japanese immigration laws are going to stop us from coming.

you can't, can you ?

One question?

Are you talking legal or illegal? (Note: you will be answering your own here.)

As to a "total immigration stop"; we have too many immigrates right now; any and all quotas have been filled a long, long time ago.

There should be a 10-year ban on adding to the US population through immigration.

As to any personal problems with you “[color=red]stop me from marrying......â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Ok my friends.

you can't, can you ?
    It's 10:45 P.M. Here's a quarter - call someone who cares.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Ok my friends.

you can't, can you ?

One question?

As to a "total immigration stop"; we have too many immigrates right now; any and all quotas have been filled a long, long time ago.

There should be a 10-year ban on adding to the US population through immigration.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    You really need to get a grip... there are ways to do things legally .. we have laws that are meant to protect citizens, not Illegal aliens.

I am not sure what your problem with Americans are... all I know is we are cleaning up our corrupt government and if possible; putting them in prison where they belong
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    You really need to get a grip... there are ways to do things legally .. we have laws that are meant to protect citizens, not Illegal aliens.

I am not sure what your problem with Americans are... all I know is we are cleaning up our corrupt government and if possible; putting them in prison where they belong
    No problems with anyone, only with the ones who want a total immigration stop that will bar my daughter and future husband from coming to the country I'm from. For the rest different pov, but that's why we have a discussion.
    Supporting LEGAL immigration is fine, supporting total immigration stop is evil

Ok my friends.

you can't, can you ?

One question?

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Ok my friends.

you can't, can you ?

One question?