Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'sara' is another Asian judging from her spelling, spewing the same lies that cause them to feel good about taking American jobs. I'm an IT manager and make around high 50s. We are NOT overpaid. They are delusional.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, Sara, beat it!

We have a lot of work to do on here and we don't need you're insults. If you're not here to help us fight illegal immigration, then go play somewhere else.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is no reasoning with pro-illegal immigration morons.
    And Sara............you have some gall posting this BS on this forum!

When people lose their unemployment funds, they are no longer counted. When an employee takes a lower wage job the statistics show only employment not underemployment. Our government lies (does that surprise you), I'm sure the unemployment irate is much higher.
    Oh and the number of illegals, if the government says 12 million. you can bet it's closer to 40.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    The weak $ compared to the Euro increases our export around the globe,
    You are not a very bright person are you. The weak dollar causes inflation and with a stagnant economy "Stagflation". So we Americans have to pay more for our goods that are imported to this country from the EU and China

I suggest you do more homework on the subject, because the more you say the less intelligent you seem

I really could care less that your daddy's business is booming and the average citizen of this country has to pay for it by a higher cost of living so you can have cheaper exports.

So the rich gets richer, the poor get's poorer and the middle class is eliminated; no thank you

Your point and counter point is a lost cause
    Of course the products we import will be more expensive, but we don't need to import products, we can manufacture it in the US. however, we are the world's greatest exporter and th weak dollar only increases this export, and we need workers to manufacture the exported products.
    The weak $ also increases tourism to the US and this will boom our economy too. You should do some research, you don't know much on this subject.

And no one is counting the underemplemoyment rate: people qualified for higher jobs that take lower jobs. Many former American tech people fall into that category.

Banned
    There are 200,000 unemployed "guestworkers" everyday
    standing around Home Depots all over this country

We all just saw the story of the illegal making $1200 a week

I'm sure theres an American out there that would do that job

I also remember the 70s when Americans would work in construction
    and meat packing

Meat packing use to be a good job , $20 hour and bennys

Now its been dumbed down to $8 with no bennys and its
    illegals doing the work ,

For that $20 hour you had well trained people doing a hard job
    If you notice the outbreaks of ecoli lately , that is from poorly trained illegals working the kill floors that don't know how to do it without
    contaminating the product

No we don't need more guestworkers , We need the illegals cleared out so our jobs can go back to paying a living wage in this country

Welcome Dianer - thanks for jumping in with us!

And, following on what you said, the point I was trying to make was that almost half of the people becoming unemployed (putting aside the logic and reasoning of that for a later discussion...) ...never bother to voluntarily report themselves as unemployed.

And, to our new troll friend 'Sara' - I do want to know (eg. still want the question answered) if they are 'needed so badly' then why is there unemployment in America (among citizens)???

Huh? Didn't 'they' tell you what you were supposed to say in this case???

you are a danger to corporate America, while people like my parents are the ones paying your wages. We hire workers, pay your ( employees ) wage, pay tax, but the boot to corporate America is what you're saying. When corporate America disappears, we will all live in a 3rd world country. Think about it.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast