Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What we NEED "Sara" is a break from people like you spewing crap they know nothing about.

We are getting pretty sick of outsiders telling "We the People" what our country needs...BUTT OUT...We are perfectly capable of handling our own affairs.

The unemployment rate in OUR country does not take in to account the people who are dropped off the unemployment rolls after 6 months when their benefits run out. In other words they are no longer counted as unemployed.

I ask my self why am i even explaining this to someone who has no say in our countrys affairs....you are a foreigner, so stay in the neitherlands and don't worry about Americans we can and will handle our own countries affairs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    You do know that our Manufacturing infastructure is next to non existant. It will take years to Get it back so we can produce for just our own needs.
    At this point. That doesnt even matter. Americans can do anything and there is a huge profit for companies that do business legally.

If you wish to complain about our manufacturing being weak .. blame the Clintons and the Bush's for allowing off shoring of corporations and out sourcing to keep from paying taxes as well as allowing foreign governments to dump cheap products onto our streets.

No.. we are taking our country back... and if you practice business Illegally; we want your business to subsidize the Illegal Alien hoard you want
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone else noticed that the media hype about Chinese products is having an effect? I see dollar stores closing right and left around here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    If corporate America as well as European and asians countries cannot follow our laws.. they will not be permitted to do business here. You can take these Illegal companies and do what you want with them.

America will survive without them... playing by the Globalists rules get you a Globalist Government

No thank you... I would suggest daddy takes his business to another country before the fines start rolling in....

What was the name of good ole daddy's business, you never did say
    I NEVER said we hired illegal aliens.
    We hire persons with H1B visas, and people here in the country legally like tourists, international students, etcetera. I just want to point out that we need more workers, that's all. Talk to you later, I have to finish a paper for class. It's on international business and economics. You're not talking to a person that is ignorant or stupid. We should I tell my parents business ? You want to work for us ? You need to be located in NY then. What was your field of study, what is your profession, then I may ask if we have a job available.

Banned
    What you NEED, sara, is a swift kick in the pants! The ONLY reason you people hire foreigners is because you don't want to pay a decent wage to American workers.

You know it, we know it.

TRAITORS, nothing less!!

Hi Sara, welcome to Alipac. The people here are true-blue Americans and the viewpoint we all share is that this country needs saving from the corporate/political mindset that this country is here for the taking. We already welcome more immigrants annually than ALL other countries combined. The taxpayers who are really the backbone of this economy are saying "Wake up! This country cannot continue to function as a democracy without the middle class citizens." BTW- it sounds like you're saying Americans won't take a $50,000/yr job. I would kiss the ground if I were to secure that, even though I am highly-educated with original ideas that could save our environment from ecological collapse. Is that what happened? You offered that kind of pay and NO Americans showed up? You were forced to get a "two-fer" to get the job done? I call BS.
    It seems to me you really do care about America, but you're confused what the problem is. I run a business too and all I see is how desperate Americans are to get ANY job available. Around here, it mostly goes to foreigners (most are H1Bs)and then people like me end up severely under-employed. Check these boards for personal stories of disillusionment and despair in the face of the status-quo. There are enough people here already. If we rebuild our manufacturing base and find out we really do need more "guest workers" we'll find them like we used to: legally and with accountability.

We hire persons with H1B visas, and people here in the country legally like tourists, international students, etcetera
    These are not one in the same classes of people.

In the US, LEGALLY, in order to work here you must:

1). Have official permission (which, might constitute such things as appropriate sponsorship, green card, and done with the knowledge and permission of US agencies such as: USCIS, US DoS (Dept. of State), USDoL, etc.

2). As for "Tourists', international students, etc. - just because they might have entered or remain in the US under legal pretenses, in no way extends to them the right (well, PRIVILEGE) to work here. Acquiring official permission to work here is it's own set of processes and conditions. If you / your family's company is hiring 'Tourists' or 'international students' [minus the existing programs for scientists/engineers and recent graduate students - which have condition in their own right...] then you are breaking the law. Companies which break the law should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and legally barred from doing business in the US completely, absolutely, and forever...

Yes, 'Sara', I'm still waiting for the answer to the question:

If we need 'guest workers' so badly here, why is there unemployment and underemployment among native US citizen workers, eh?

Since we are dealing with someone that is keenly interested in the subject matter, and is in Europe, maybe this would be a fitting point in time to offer a reading assignment to our guest (and any other that might have the time and interest) - A very nice treatise on how corporate/governmental power, when merged too intimately, can produce catastrophic consequences to a nation,... or a continent,... or maybe even, the world.

"The Arms of Krupp - The Rise and Fall of the Industrial Dynasty that Armed Germany at War"
    http://www.amazon.com/Arms-Krupp-Indust ... 0316529400

To assume that because one owns or runs a business, that they should be able to break, or disproportionately craft legislation, control the contribution or gains by people from their work... is the affront to the very notion of a democratic society itself. You might say you believe in a democratic government, but you believe, that fascism is a preferable state of affairs.

PhredE
    BSc, MSc,
    Admin/Mod guy

Again, why if guest workers are needed so very badly, why is there unemployment amongst US [native] Citizens?

A few notes I was able to dig up via Google on working in The Netherlands (the domain is appropriately listed as being in country, although, this is not an official governmental site/source of info...):

http://www.expatlaw.nl/dutch_work_permits.htm

The Foreign Nationals Employment Act (Wet Arbeid Vreemdelingen or WAV) requires employers to first recruit in the Netherlands and other West European countries. This is intended to protect the Dutch and West European labor markets. The work permit system allows the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment to regulate the intake of labor in the Netherlands.

The work permit application procedure requires the employer in most cases to show that no qualified Dutch or EU nationals are available to fill the vacancy, after advertising for at least five weeks prior to filing the application.

Also, since our said troll also listed Australia in her diatribe, and I, myself, have an inlaw from said country-I will tell you this: in general, it's easier for an Australian to work in the US, than it is for an American to work in Australia (oversimplified, but accurate to the best of my knowledge).
    It seems, that many developed/industrialized nations all seem to have these antiquated and 'protectionist' [yes, dry sarcasm intended] laws intended to give preference in employment to citizens. Damn!!!?!?! what a foolish notion! What was I thinking!!!

Again - Why if guest workers are needed so very badly, why is there unemployment amongst US [native] Citizens?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast