Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Steven,

ALIPAC is an Equal Opportunity Deporter or EOD! We want to deport illegal aliens of every color and gender.

Deport illegal aliens we know? Of course! You cannot try to stand on principle with one leg and play favorites with the other.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Exactly. One must elevate principles over emotion. Multiply the one by 20-30 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Exactly. One must elevate principles over emotion. Multiply the one by 20-30 million.
    At this point, I would even report someone a family member or friend was dating or planning to marry if they were in the country illegally.

I'm tired of America being taken advantage of because we are perceived as weak.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W.

EOD

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

I would report anyone who is illegal. This country is being torn down 1 illegal at a time and it has now reached critical mass. I am tired of footing the bill for illegal aliens. Obviously the discussion of illegals takes a Mexican slant because a majority of illegals are from Mexico and they are the ones marching in our streets with their outrageous demands, but I do not care where somebody is from. If you are here illegally, GET OUT!!!!

Illegal aliens are PEOPLE in this country illegally. Illegal doesn't have a race.

No papers them ALL home.

I would report any....ANY illegal immigrant without hesitation! The problem is proving it or getting information to confirm their status with some of the government organizations

ALIPAC is an Equal Opportunity Deporter or EOD!
    I generally try to make it a point to avoid law breakers and would certainly not get friendly with any. However, should someone I know announce to me that they are here illegally, I would attempt to educate them on the repercussions of being in the US illegally, and strongly suggest that they start taking steps to make things right. Maybe even urge them to self-deport. So, I probably wouldn't report a friend right away but eventually I would. A person also needs to consider the legal repercussions they might face for not reporting an illegal alien. Steven sounds like he may be developing a romantic interest with this person. To enter into or continue with this type of relationship will only draw you into their web of deceit.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    It's important to follow your conscience...I'd more than likely report the person. Yes, there are many Europeans here illegally, who should also be made to go home.

That being said, I hope there's never a guest worker program, but if it was ever implemented, I'd prefer that the workers came from Europe, just to irritate Mexico and Central America for all of the illegal shenanigans their governments have pulled on us over the last few decades regarding illegal immigration.

Ostrich
    We need to punish the governments of the countries that have supported this.

Like let's say freeze every mexican asset in the country and start making debits for what they have cost us.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Listen Steven, just because she is cute is not reason to play favorites!!LOL

Really though, as nice as anyone might be to you, if they have knowingly broken the law, they have to be willing to pay the price.

I will share a story from my brothers teen years. My brother and cousin (he lived with us) were in high school (it was in the 70's), they pooled their $$ and decided to buy and offered "baggie". It was found by our mother, to which she reported to dad. He then talked with them, took them promptly down to our local, small town police department to turn themselves in as "drug buyers". The officer spoke with them, then smelled and looked at their purchase. Laughed out loud and said they had just lost 10 hard-earned dollars for crushed up maple leaves!! He felt this plus the trip down there was plenty of punishment, one they would never forget, sent them home with the warning not to do it again, and...they should be grateful to have a father/uncle who would hold them to the laws, even though he loves them, many would have shielded their children from their poor choices and the consequence that came with it.

Moral of the story, even our father who loved both of them (my cousin was his dead sisters son) would hold them to what was right, even if it pained him to think they might have to pay a heavy penalty for their law-breaking (they were fortunate they did not get turned over to juvenile authorities).

No one is above the laws, not even someone you love. Steven, you may think she is a nice girl and deserves to be in America, but she does not, she broke immigration laws. Tell her it is wrong and she needs to turn herself in. You know Poland is not a third world country. She will not be persecuted, starved or suffer detrimental health problems for going back.

Yes, I would let ICE know, I would not hesitate. Illegal is illegal, no matter her race or country of origins.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    She is illegal and she needs to obey our laws. So yes deport her.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast