Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by steven
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by "steven":3eo044qa
    No illegals allowed,

I asked her through txt msg and mail if she can work in the European Union and she said in only a few countries; Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Ireland and some other countries.

The rest will open its borders October 2007, when the Schengen open border Agreement becomes effective. Only Germany will opens its borders in 2009. She told that she wants to go to Germany when that country opens its borders in 2009.

I don't undertand why those countries in Europe want to give up their national identity, but that's their business.

How much people in the european Union make per hour ? I can't answer that, the Germans probably make more than us Americans, but the Poles don't.

She doesn't fear deportation anymore because she saw all those illegals demonstrating in LA and many other cities, and no LE had the guts to arrest them.
    Any of those countries would get her more money.
    Any EU country she is legally allowed to work in would get her more money than she would make in Poland. I don't know how much she makes here in the US, including her tips.
    The countries she's allowed to work in have stronger currency then we do. I don't know exact salaries but I think she'd be better off in one of those countries. Please encourage her to self deport.
    i think that europeans make about the same amount of money as we do, but the europeans have to work less hours to make the same amount of money. i will not encourage her to self deport, i like her. yesterday night we talked about almost anything, such conversation are almost impossible with american girls; they don't listen and always interrupt a talking person
    So what's your deal. Are you here to try to find support to soothe your conscience for not reporting a scofflaw?[/quote:3eo044qa]

i'm here to find out if people that oppose illegal immigration onlt want a certain group to be deported.

and to find out if people would be willing to report an illegal they like, and some of you hestitate to report an illegal you like; that's gives me a good feeling. i'm against illegal immigration but for some of you it's ok for me not to report her. thank you.

Banned
    [quote=steven][quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by "NoIllegalsAllowed":11d8a5j2
    Quote Originally Posted by "steven":11d8a5j2
    No illegals allowed,

I asked her through txt msg and mail if she can work in the European Union and she said in only a few countries; Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Ireland and some other countries.

The rest will open its borders October 2007, when the Schengen open border Agreement becomes effective. Only Germany will opens its borders in 2009. She told that she wants to go to Germany when that country opens its borders in 2009.

I don't undertand why those countries in Europe want to give up their national identity, but that's their business.

How much people in the european Union make per hour ? I can't answer that, the Germans probably make more than us Americans, but the Poles don't.

She doesn't fear deportation anymore because she saw all those illegals demonstrating in LA and many other cities, and no LE had the guts to arrest them.
    Any of those countries would get her more money.
    Any EU country she is legally allowed to work in would get her more money than she would make in Poland. I don't know how much she makes here in the US, including her tips.
    The countries she's allowed to work in have stronger currency then we do. I don't know exact salaries but I think she'd be better off in one of those countries. Please encourage her to self deport.
    i think that europeans make about the same amount of money as we do, but the europeans have to work less hours to make the same amount of money. i will not encourage her to self deport, i like her. yesterday night we talked about almost anything, such conversation are almost impossible with american girls; they don't listen and always interrupt a talking person
    So what's your deal. Are you here to try to find support to soothe your conscience for not reporting a scofflaw?[/quote:11d8a5j2]

i'm here to find out if people that oppose illegal immigration onlt want a certain group to be deported.

and to find out if people would be willing to report an illegal they like, and some of you hestitate to report an illegal you like; that's gives me a good feeling. i'm against illegal immigration but for some of you it's ok for me not to report her. thank you.[/quote:11d8a5j2]
    So how does it feel to be an accomplice?

Banned
    steven, is that what you thought? That this is all about 'certain groups'?

Well, if it will tittilate you a little I would have to say...

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!

You see steven, there are ONLY 2 'groups'.

LEGAL
    AND
    ILLEGAL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    steven, is that what you thought? That this is all about 'certain groups'?

Well, if it will tittilate you a little I would have to say...

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!

You see steven, there are ONLY 2 'groups'.

LEGAL
    AND
    ILLEGAL!
    What Steven is actually admitting is that he is a troll attempting to elicit a given response so that he can trumpet this organization's alleged racism. Ain't gonna happen, "Steven."

pine,

when we talk about illegal immigration and how the media reports it, it's all about a certain group, hispanics. but you know what I meant.

crocket,

It feels good that some alipac members think it's ok for me being an " accomplish, lol " ( note: the spelling ) and that I've to follow my own concience. we're on the same side, but i would never report her, i follow my heart.

Banned
    pine,

when we talk about illegal immigration and how the media reports it, it's all about a certain group, hispanics. but you know what I meant.

crocket,

It feels good that some alipac members think it's ok for me being an " accomplish, lol " and that I've to follow my own concience. we're on the same side, but i would never report her, i follow my heart.
    Yeah, I'm sure that friends of rapists and murderers who help their criminal buddies escape justice are just "following their hearts" as well. Justify your complicity however you like, but I say that your attitude is indicative of a criminal lack of respect for the rule of law. I also submit that you are a troll, and not even a new one. How many names have you posted under?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    pine,

crocket,

It feels good that some alipac members think it's ok for me being an " accomplish, lol " and that I've to follow my own concience. we're on the same side, but i would never report her, i follow my heart.
    Yeah, I'm sure that friends of rapists and murderers who help their criminal buddies escape justice are just "following their hearts" as well. Justify your complicity however you like, but I say that your attitude is indicative of a criminal lack of respect for the rule of law. I also submit that you are a troll, and not even a new one. How many names have you posted under?
    MOD EDIT, you want to compare me who likes a girl who overstayed a tourist visa, to friends of murderers and rapists that want compassion for them ? MOD EDIT and I'm glad to know that you don't speak for all alipac members. you just said that overstaying a visa is just as bad as killing someone. why don't you move to a right wing radical group with your mindset

Banned
    pine,

crocket,

MOD EDIT, you want to compare me who likes a girl who overstayed a tourist visa, to friends of murderers and rapists that want compassion for them ? MOD EDIT and I'm glad to know that you don't speak for all alipac members.
    A crime is a crime and the law is the law. It's just a matter of degree, but in an atmosphere in which people who overstayed their visas killed three thousand people just a few years ago, illegal presence in this country is serious business.

Thanks for demonstrating what a fine upstanding lad you are with your foul mouth and your scofflaw attitude.

pine,

crocket,

MOD EDIT, you want to compare me who likes a girl who overstayed a tourist visa, to friends of murderers and rapists that want compassion for them ? MOD EDIT and I'm glad to know that you don't speak for all alipac members.
    A crime is a crime and the law is the law. It's just a matter of degree, but in an atmosphere in which people who overstayed their visas killed three thousand people just a few years ago, illegal presence in this country is serious business.

Thanks for demonstrating what a fine upstanding lad you are with your foul mouth and your scofflaw attitude.
    Yes there are diffent level of degrees and I can promise you that the girl I know has never killed, raped ( yes girls rape can too ), or beaten anyone. And you just compared her to rapists and murderers, but you're a piece of shit and you've just proven it.

steven,
    Watch the language. Thanks
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast