Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: would you also report illegals you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by steven
    I visit the site so now and then, but didn't have the feeling to write yet.
    I'm just wondering if you would also report illegals you like.

I support the deportation of all illegal aliens, including their children.
    But I've the feeling that most people that want to deport illegal aliens, only want the Hispanic illegals to leave the country. We should not forget that wel also have tens of thousands of illegals from Europe too.

Now having said that ( that all illegal aliens should be deported ), I do have some conflicting feelings. I work in a bar during the weekends and I check people's ID before I serve them alcohol. One girl came up to me and showed me a foreign driver's license, which I refused as I can't read a foreign language. So later she came up with her passport ( Polish ) and it had a US tourist visa in it, but it was expired for more than 6 months.

Actually I shouldn't have looked into her passport apart from the first page as I would not have seen the visa on page 10. I told her that it expired and she looked scared when I mentioned it. But, it's not my job to deport her. It's my duty to report, but not to deport. I now see her almost every week now and I start to like her, although I know she works without a ssn, and gets paid under the table. Normally I would report ANY illegal alien to ICE, but I think it's wrong to report her.

So my question is: Do some of you also think that you would never report an illegal who you personally know ?

Steven
    PS: interesting site anyway.
    Steven

Yes, I would report anyone who is illegal, and I go more after those who came here to have "anchor babies" the only problem with that is that I waste my time because I don't think they deport all of them.

Watch out for those illegal women, I know someone who fell in love with a Russian illegal, and I don't even want to tell you what happened to him.

Without hesitation.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Kate, thank you, well said!

What I find quite unbelievable actually is that so many who express concern over the situations of those who are here illegally ignore the plight of American families who have been pushed out of jobs due to illegal immigration, who cannot get adequate health care, or who are sleeping on our streets.
    I know of quite a few families, plus ourselves who are in financial dire straits. None of us can make enough to make ends meet, it is not that any of us are lazy as some Latino groups would like their drones to think, we are being pushed out of jobs and wages are being depressed.

I know of a couple who both work, two young kid, and both parents must work to keep their health care coverage as both have life threatening life long diseases they must care for. Ironically, they go hungry all too much. Two incomes, and going hungry. They live simply, pay their rent and other bills, and seem to get farther and farther into debt, just in order to have the little things, like gas to get to their jobs and insulin (for her), then after it is all paid, they might get to buy a little food, sometimes not.

Another family we got to know here in our complex. They had just got themselves out of a shelter into an apartment, three months later, it caught on fire. Now again they are homeless, the mom had a job, and she lost so much time over the fire that she lost the job. Now they are back in the shelter, working with the agency to get jobs again and another place. This will take several months.

These are Americans. People who are not afraid to work hard. However, they are being pushed out of the way by people who do not belong here, people who want other Americans and politicians to think their plight is oh so much worse than that of other indigent peoples of other lands, and especially of the plight of our own citizens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She doesn't fear deportation anymore because she saw all those illegals demonstrating in LA and many other cities, and no LE had the guts to arrest them.
    She's exactly the one who SHOULD be worried. Has she noticed that most of those deported are OTM?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The last construction company i worked for had 6 Illegals working for them, i reported all of them. Two Illegals had arrest warrants out for them in Suffolk County, New York one of which was a serious sexual assualt charge against a teenage girl. Needless to say i left that company and now work for another that does not hire Illegals. Alot of Day laborers here in New York have Serious Criminal backgrounds and are fleeing prosecution in other states or their country of origin.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    It's important to follow your conscience...I'd more than likely report the person. Yes, there are many Europeans here illegally, who should also be made to go home.

That being said, I hope there's never a guest worker program, but if it was ever implemented, I'd prefer that the workers came from Europe, just to irritate Mexico and Central America for all of the illegal shenanigans their governments have pulled on us over the last few decades regarding illegal immigration.

Ostrich
    TheOstrich
    In a way I agree with you, I think there are too many Spanish people here, but the problem is that Europeans would not work in farms, nor wash dishes. And they are also as uneducated as the jornaleros, so I don't know what they would do?
    you're confusing two different things here. The Hispanics, Mexicans, Latinos, Latin Americans here, have nothing to do with being spanish. spanish are the people from the european country of spain and look totally different from the mexicans we know. not even 5% of mexicans are spanish, the spaniards went back to europe, only some of them stayed and had kids from aztec and mayan women = > mextozos, these are the ones you see hanging around at home depot, walmart, etc to look for jobs.

Re: would you also report illegals you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by opinion

I support the deportation of all illegal aliens, including their children.
    But I've the feeling that most people that want to deport illegal aliens, only want the Hispanic illegals to leave the country. We should not forget that wel also have tens of thousands of illegals from Europe too.

Now having said that ( that all illegal aliens should be deported ), I do have some conflicting feelings. I work in a bar during the weekends and I check people's ID before I serve them alcohol. One girl came up to me and showed me a foreign driver's license, which I refused as I can't read a foreign language. So later she came up with her passport ( Polish ) and it had a US tourist visa in it, but it was expired for more than 6 months.

Actually I shouldn't have looked into her passport apart from the first page as I would not have seen the visa on page 10. I told her that it expired and she looked scared when I mentioned it. But, it's not my job to deport her. It's my duty to report, but not to deport. I now see her almost every week now and I start to like her, although I know she works without a ssn, and gets paid under the table. Normally I would report ANY illegal alien to ICE, but I think it's wrong to report her.

So my question is: Do some of you also think that you would never report an illegal who you personally know ?

Steven
    PS: interesting site anyway.
    Steven

Yes, I would report anyone who is illegal, and I go more after those who came here to have "anchor babies" the only problem with that is that I waste my time because I don't think they deport all of them.

Watch out for those illegal women, I know someone who fell in love with a Russian illegal, and I don't even want to tell you what happened to him.
    i agree that it's a waste of time to report illegals, but it's our civic duty. you should watch out for any woman, lol

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    She doesn't fear deportation anymore because she saw all those illegals demonstrating in LA and many other cities, and no LE had the guts to arrest them.
    She's exactly the one who SHOULD be worried. Has she noticed that most of those deported are OTM?
    but the chance otm's are deported is still very small. i could be wrong, but not even 1% of all illegals get deported, and most of those are dangerous criminals, something miss poland isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    No illegals allowed,

I asked her through txt msg and mail if she can work in the European Union and she said in only a few countries; Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Ireland and some other countries.

The rest will open its borders October 2007, when the Schengen open border Agreement becomes effective. Only Germany will opens its borders in 2009. She told that she wants to go to Germany when that country opens its borders in 2009.

I don't undertand why those countries in Europe want to give up their national identity, but that's their business.

How much people in the european Union make per hour ? I can't answer that, the Germans probably make more than us Americans, but the Poles don't.

Any of those countries would get her more money.
    Any EU country she is legally allowed to work in would get her more money than she would make in Poland. I don't know how much she makes here in the US, including her tips.
    The countries she's allowed to work in have stronger currency then we do. I don't know exact salaries but I think she'd be better off in one of those countries. Please encourage her to self deport.
    i think that europeans make about the same amount of money as we do, but the europeans have to work less hours to make the same amount of money. i will not encourage her to self deport, i like her. yesterday night we talked about almost anything, such conversation are almost impossible with american girls; they don't listen and always interrupt a talking person

Banned
    No illegals allowed,

I asked her through txt msg and mail if she can work in the European Union and she said in only a few countries; Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Ireland and some other countries.

The rest will open its borders October 2007, when the Schengen open border Agreement becomes effective. Only Germany will opens its borders in 2009. She told that she wants to go to Germany when that country opens its borders in 2009.

I don't undertand why those countries in Europe want to give up their national identity, but that's their business.

How much people in the european Union make per hour ? I can't answer that, the Germans probably make more than us Americans, but the Poles don't.

Any of those countries would get her more money.
    Any EU country she is legally allowed to work in would get her more money than she would make in Poland. I don't know how much she makes here in the US, including her tips.
    The countries she's allowed to work in have stronger currency then we do. I don't know exact salaries but I think she'd be better off in one of those countries. Please encourage her to self deport.
    i think that europeans make about the same amount of money as we do, but the europeans have to work less hours to make the same amount of money. i will not encourage her to self deport, i like her. yesterday night we talked about almost anything, such conversation are almost impossible with american girls; they don't listen and always interrupt a talking person
    So what's your deal. Are you here to try to find support to soothe your conscience for not reporting a scofflaw?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast