Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration is a domestic issue, not only illegal immigrants are causing domestic problems but two many visa's are also.''

Globalization does not need to cause so much hardship on Americans and if what is happening now to Americans lives is yours and our elected officals idea of globalizatiion, I think most Americans want no part of it. Since it is our country and according to our constitution which is for WE THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, AND OF THE PEOPLE meaning United states Citizens, not illegals and not foreigners. We have the right to do what is right for this country,

We the people do not want to see it turned into as I said before, India, china, Mexico or anywhere else, this is what makes America Great, and the American Dream is being taken away from alot of U.S. citizens including the elderly whom we happen to love and Value.

When we say we don't have a problem with legal immigration that is true up until the point it is hurting our lives, and in this case it is time to stop all immigration until we know exactly who is in our country, the impact it is having on society, social program. etc. We the U.S. taxpayer also has a right to decide how many people we want to pay for and in how many different ways, it may not matter to immigrants who are only thinking of getting a job and living in America, People are not assimilating, our childrens education is lacking because of Bilingual education , over crowed class rooms , by a majority of poor illegals, also one of many programs the citizens pay for school breakfast and lunchs and they eat better at school while we still have hungry and homeless American Citizens. Where is the responsiblity of their government?

Medical is not free who do you think foots the bill, WE THE PEOPLE, WE THE PEOPLE FOOT THE BILL FOR ALL PROGAMS, our elected oficals are not picking all this money off of tree's,.I'm sorry but my pockets only go so deep.

Do you believe it's fair for illegals to get in-state tuition when Americans are truely struggling to send their own children to college and alot of poor American children never get that Dream either. Where is that money coming from do you think. these are only a couple of examples there are hundreds, we are being taxed to death, We have a right to say enough is enough it is our country, my family has been here since 1688, I am not an immigrant and as Dixie said I have no other homeland to go to, So We will take in legal immigrants to work as the market demands after every American is working and at the wages we are use to with BENIFITS and any company who doesn't like it he can get the hell out, we will prevail, you can count on it, I believe very soon the inovative American patriots who love this country and our Constitution will find ways to replace these traitor Corporation and start new manufactuing companies, you could not pay me to buy a Ford and this is what will happen. I will guarentee you one thing we will not do as all of the illegals and alot of the immigrants who come here to escape the country they live in, We will fix this goverment, we will stand up and fight for the kind of country we want and have always lived in.
    We will not let it be destroyed by people who are trampling and burning our flag, who do not care about the land, or if the Eagle survives, the water and air is clean.
    Leagalskilled You seem like a very nice person and probably just the kind we want to immigrate if you took the time to learn about the things we love,Our country our constitution, the wild west,native American Indians, John Wayne and mamas apple pie!!!But it is perfectly clear you do not know, understand or love this country the passionate way Americans do and this is why it is hard for people who are not from here to understand, its also easy to call us racist, bigots or whatever because we are willing to fight to save this country from being destroyed, so be it, I personally don't care what anyone calls me anymore as long as there is still the America we grew up in and love with all our hearts is still here for our children and grandchildren, it is all that matters!! You my friend have been brain washed if you believe this country has to change to accomidate global corporations and 3rd world countries! Won't happen sir!Illegal Immigration has awakened a sleeping Giant. If you don't know what that means your are probably not ready to be an American!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    God bless you all, let us all work towards a fair and transperant immigration system that brings fairness to American citizens and gives everyone clarity so that perceptions do not turn into hatred.
    The problem here is that our definitions of 'fairness' differ. You and those who you represent seem to think that our system would be fair only if we admit an unlimited number of H1B workers. We on the other hand believe that the needs of Americans should come first and the admittance of foreign workers should be limited and based on proven need, not trumped up need (as per Bill Gates).

[quote:1cj729a1]In my recent post, I did clear up a lot of things with you and did let you know how your campaigns against those who break thge law directly impacts those who abide by the law.
    The reality is that corporate greed is driving both illegal and out-of-control legal immigration - in this respect these cannot be separated. Both are problems, though the issues surrounding each are different. I go back to the contention that it is our right to insist that our leaders enact policies that benefit the citizens of this country, not those who wish to come here.[/quote:1cj729a1]

I am also not a supporter of unlimited h1b. Unlimited h1b fills the system haphazardly and leads to an uncontrolled situation.

H1b is supposed to bring in the best and brightest who can work hard and earn a fair chance to pursue their American dream.

Most skilled workers work hard try to become a citizen and do not work against America by complimenting outsourcing. IV is filled by such people.

it is some of the corporates who utilize h1b visa to bring in people to handle outsourcing operations. If these h1b candidates want to pursue their American dream, they burn bridges with their employer to join an American employer who would sponser them a Green card. As far as I know it is rare to find outsourcing companies sponsering Green Cards for people doing outsourced work, because they do not want to keep their h1b here, they rotate them to different countries.

Yes, you have all right to control the h1b cap, but in the process, the corporates reserved the h1b visas for their outsourcing employees rather than those who came to school here and immigrating based on skill and talent.

Once again - what I am trying to say is - the fix you want your govt to make hurts the law abiding immigrants and compliments the law breakers. Shutting down the entire thing - I am not sure how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Immigration is a domestic issue, not only illegal immigrants are causing domestic problems but two many visa's are also.''

Globalization does not need to cause so much hardship on Americans and if what is happening now to Americans lives is yours and our elected officals idea of globalizatiion, I think most Americans want no part of it. Since it is our country and according to our constitution which is for WE THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, AND OF THE PEOPLE meaning United states Citizens, not illegals and not foreigners. We have the right to do what is right for this country,

We the people do not want to see it turned into as I said before, India, china, Mexico or anywhere else, this is what makes America Great, and the American Dream is being taken away from alot of U.S. citizens including the elderly whom we happen to love and Value.

When we say we don't have a problem with legal immigration that is true up until the point it is hurting our lives, and in this case it is time to stop all immigration until we know exactly who is in our country, the impact it is having on society, social program. etc. We the U.S. taxpayer also has a right to decide how many people we want to pay for and in how many different ways, it may not matter to immigrants who are only thinking of getting a job and living in America, People are not assimilating, our childrens education is lacking because of Bilingual education , over crowed class rooms , by a majority of poor illegals, also one of many programs the citizens pay for school breakfast and lunchs and they eat better at school while we still have hungry and homeless American Citizens. Where is the responsiblity of their government?

Medical is not free who do you think foots the bill, WE THE PEOPLE, WE THE PEOPLE FOOT THE BILL FOR ALL PROGAMS, our elected oficals are not picking all this money off of tree's,.I'm sorry but my pockets only go so deep.

Do you believe it's fair for illegals to get in-state tuition when Americans are truely struggling to send their own children to college and alot of poor American children never get that Dream either. Where is that money coming from do you think. these are only a couple of examples there are hundreds, we are being taxed to death, We have a right to say enough is enough it is our country, my family has been here since 1688, I am not an immigrant and as Dixie said I have no other homeland to go to, So We will take in legal immigrants to work as the market demands after every American is working and at the wages we are use to with BENIFITS and any company who doesn't like it he can get the hell out, we will prevail, you can count on it, I believe very soon the inovative American patriots who love this country and our Constitution will find ways to replace these traitor Corporation and start new manufactuing companies, you could not pay me to buy a Ford and this is what will happen. I will guarentee you one thing we will not do as all of the illegals and alot of the immigrants who come here to escape the country they live in, We will fix this goverment, we will stand up and fight for the kind of country we want and have always lived in.
    We will not let it be destroyed by people who are trampling and burning our flag, who do not care about the land, or if the Eagle survives, the water and air is clean.
    Leagalskilled You seem like a very nice person and probably just the kind we want to immigrate if you took the time to learn about the things we love,Our country our constitution, the wild west,native American Indians, John Wayne and mamas apple pie!!!But it is perfectly clear you do not know, understand or love this country the passionate way Americans do and this is why it is hard for people who are not from here to understand, its also easy to call us racist, bigots or whatever because we are willing to fight to save this country from being destroyed, so be it, I personally don't care what anyone calls me anymore as long as there is still the America we grew up in and love with all our hearts is still here for our children and grandchildren, it is all that matters!! You my friend have been brain washed if you believe this country has to change to accomidate global corporations and 3rd world countries! Won't happen sir!Illegal Immigration has awakened a sleeping Giant. If you don't know what that means your are probably not ready to be an American!
    Thank you very much for your compliments. It is difficult for me to make myself understand these as I come from a different place. I have always made attempts to assimilate. I have travelled by road cross country, me and my wife drove all the way from Seattle to New York stopping in the country side, enjoying what America has to offer.

Wherever we go we make sure to learn about that place rather than just taking pictures, we try to eat whatever food is popular in that place snd try to get a feel of that place.

As I said earlier, if policies are framed in such a way that we will be forced out, we wont mind, we got so much experience here and we lived good life though we had ups and downs.

What our only concern is that the attempts you make to bring in orderliness into your system is further complimenting the law breakers and hurting the law abiders because the stringent measures affect people like us who have no protection and are at mercy of our employers.

Once again, thank you all for your open minded views, God bless you all

Banned
    Once again - what I am trying to say is - the fix you want your govt to make hurts the law abiding immigrants and compliments the law breakers. Shutting down the entire thing - I am not sure how that works.
    The "fix" we want for illegal immigration is just the opposite - to NOT reward law breakers.

Regarding legal immigration, I would like to see this be significantly reduced due mainly to our enormous population explosion that has been driven by all types of immigration.

Dixie's
    As to this article, no one in our country as a guest or that is a non-citizens should be complaining about the way we run this place. This is our country and if you don't like it leave. Get over it! No one is treating any one unfairly. We make the decisions here, not foreign nationals.
    I will never forget my Thanksgiving Day of 2005. I had to work in my job as a Pharmacy Tech. It was just me and the Pharmacist, an H1B visa guy from India.

It was a very quiet day and I had to spend the whole day listening to this H!B Visa guy from India play his Indian music while he explained to me all day that President Bush ordered the planes to be flown into the World Trade Center.

I thought, now this a a fine how do you do. I'm an American citizen working under this H1B Visa guy on and having to listen to him tell me without a doubt that my president attacked my country.....on Thanksgiving Day no less!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legalSkilled

Thank you very much for your compliments. It is difficult for me to make myself understand these as I come from a different place. I have always made attempts to assimilate. I have travelled by road cross country, me and my wife drove all the way from Seattle to New York stopping in the country side, enjoying what America has to offer.

Wherever we go we make sure to learn about that place rather than just taking pictures, we try to eat whatever food is popular in that place snd try to get a feel of that place.

As I said earlier, if policies are framed in such a way that we will be forced out, we wont mind, we got so much experience here and we lived good life though we had ups and downs.

What our only concern is that the attempts you make to bring in orderliness into your system is further complimenting the law breakers and hurting the law abiders because the stringent measures affect people like us who have no protection and are at mercy of our employers.

Legalskilled As I said you would make a perfect candidate for an American, I wish and I know all alipaers wish everyone Like you could come from a country as wonderful as America. Don't ever think for one minute people like me don't feel bad because we cannot let everyone in, also do not compare your self with most illegals aliens

H1 B's are not causeing chaos and crime in this country,they are taking American Jobs at lower wages and causing Americans to lose Insurance and retirements, something us and our family's fought through the union long and hard for, and it is a problem but not a racial problem, it is a matter of our lively hood and what happens to us in our older years.

Open border lobbyist and corporate America like to paint us racist but I guarentee you most of us are not, we all have very close friends of all nationalities, what we are dealing with is probably (20 million at least) who have never been to school or past the 3rd grade, they can not read or write and most of the parents don't want to, no less learn English, Our country is in chaos and anarchy and it is so hard to watch it being destroyed.

Its time for Mexico to start taking care of their own poor, we give them billions of $$ every year, yet the top 1% of the country holds all the wealth, then send there poor over here under the pretext of doing jobs Americans won't do!! HA, Americans are doing all those jobs and always have.

I am truely sorry when people like you get caught in the middle, thanks to greedy corporations for even putting you there in the first place. We just have to fix these problems and restore this country, My gosh we don't even know who is in this country.

But don't start worrying yet, if you have been here for 8 years your probably not going anywhere! Alot of people have come here the last 8 years and the ones here last would have to leave first, we did not say all H1B workers have to go, we said or meant if all Americans are working then have your foreign workers but at the same pay and benifits!

Also I'm glad you and your wife took the time to see some of the country on your vacation, so many awesome things to see!!

AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately the advocates of Globalization (which is USA) which caused hardships to many countries and families throughout the world especially to third world countries (because of globalzation measures of USA) , sadly turning to protectionist when they started feeling the heat ..

Leaving that aside I feel people of USA have every right to protest when they feel the heat .But people like Lou Dobbs are spreading false information about legal immigrants and cashing on the insecurities of average american citizen. Most of the un-informed citizens are beleiving these false reports from people like Lou. Whenever I see comments on any legal immigration article on the sites like NY times or washington post most of the americans cannot distinguish between legal and illegals. I can assure you most of the alipac memebers does not even know that Employment Based Legal immigrats consists of only 16% out of total immigrants that are allowed to USA every year. May be they dont need to know ? Out of 16% how many are from H1b's?

I am dead against unlimited quotas for H1bs like you. But plainly opposing H1bs just because of some of the alipac members lost their jobs because of the H1bs, does not entitle you to drub all H1bs as low wage workers. Again this is a propoganda by people like Lou ..The members who lost jobs know very well that if they were competent enough they would surely get better job than what they lost.

Members like coto ( i did not want to name ,but forced to ) whose posts just shows total hatred towards H1bs and even India.He posts pictures like ..as if Hillary posing with some indians itself is wrong ..

Globalization does not need to cause so much hardship on Americans and if what is happening now to Americans lives is yours and our elected officals idea of globalizatiion, I think most Americans want no part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by legalSkilled

Legalskilled As I said you would make a perfect candidate for an American, I wish and I know all alipaers wish everyone Like you could come from a country as wonderful as America. Don't ever think for one minute people like me don't feel bad because we cannot let everyone in, also do not compare your self with most illegals aliens

H1 B's are not causeing chaos and crime in this country,they are taking American Jobs at lower wages and causing Americans to lose Insurance and retirements, something us and our family's fought through the union long and hard for, and it is a problem but not a racial problem, it is a matter of our lively hood and what happens to us in our older years.

Open border lobbyist and corporate America like to paint us racist but I guarentee you most of us are not, we all have very close friends of all nationalities, what we are dealing with is probably (20 million at least) who have never been to school or past the 3rd grade, they can not read or write and most of the parents don't want to, no less learn English, Our country is in chaos and anarchy and it is so hard to watch it being destroyed.

Its time for Mexico to start taking care of their own poor, we give them billions of $$ every year, yet the top 1% of the country holds all the wealth, then send there poor over here under the pretext of doing jobs Americans won't do!! HA, Americans are doing all those jobs and always have.

I am truely sorry when people like you get caught in the middle, thanks to greedy corporations for even putting you there in the first place. We just have to fix these problems and restore this country, My gosh we don't even know who is in this country.

But don't start worrying yet, if you have been here for 8 years your probably not going anywhere! Alot of people have come here the last 8 years and the ones here last would have to leave first, we did not say all H1B workers have to go, we said or meant if all Americans are working then have your foreign workers but at the same pay and benifits!

Also I'm glad you and your wife took the time to see some of the country on your vacation, so many awesome things to see!!

AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!
    SOSADFORUS
    Thank you for your wishes.

I would strongly recommend your members to do a strong research strategies to influence your law makers. The actions politicians and agencies take are against us who are open and on the fore front. The law breakers are dug deep behind the scenes and are not attackable. we are a visible minority and the conditions prevailing around us are such that we are a very easy target, any attack on us from the top complicates things for us and makes it easier for law breakers as they are behind the shadows.

I am glad that I have made some nice compassionate friends here. Good luck to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    I AM GETTING SO SICK OF FOREIGNERS MAKING DEMANDS! It seems EVERYONE is ENTITLED to make demands except AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!
    I am getting sick of reading this message and no one is demanding anything here.

Please do good to other and dont think of hatred. Your message looks to me that way.

Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by tomplate
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    I AM GETTING SO SICK OF FOREIGNERS MAKING DEMANDS! It seems EVERYONE is ENTITLED to make demands except AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!
    I am getting sick of reading this message and no one is demanding anything here.

Please do good to other and dont think of hatred. Your message looks to me that way.

Thanks for reading.

what is expected here?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast