Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is a business stupid...

genrous? everyone is in business of making money except good foundations like gates foundation .. America consumes more than it produces..how can it be generous?..please explain..

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well I won't be happy until our government draws the line somewhere, I am all for legal immigration and agree totally with Dixie, but how many can we sustain, how many are the citizens expected to care for, how long are we suppose to watch our hospitals close down (more than 80 alone in Calif) How crowded do our schools get before it is enough, when our children are getting no education at all in the schools we build for them.

If we don't look out for our country who will, are you going to say oh we better not go over there the poor Americans can not handle anymore people at the present time, Americas infratructure is falling apart, Americans are loseing their homes and jobs because of cheap labor, etc., I think not! yet when we try to get some control on this immigration issue, we are selfish because we do not want to turn the United States in to a 3rd world hell hole.

What do you think, is it our duty to take in the whole world with out limits until we destroy us and our country??

Do you believe it is not our right to prevent our lives from becoming what life is in India or China, Mexico and all points beyond are today?

Do we Americans not do enough for the rest of the world??Seems like billlions of our tax dollars are going to aid to the rest of the world, just how much are we expected to give?

Can we save alittle of this country for our children?

people from other countries don't care about this country and this is why they should not and do not have any say or right to demand anything of our government, you see here in the States WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE GOVERNMENT, and we are sick and tired of OUR elected officals not hearing us and catering to people from other nations!!

Its time for a moritorium and a deep breath until the ones here assimilate, and we sort out just how many we are letting in and just how many our infratructure can handle.We need to draw a line in the sand!! got it!
    Consider I would like to buy a GPS and it cost me 400$ in circuit city and when I go online, I have a good deal of 250$. If I like to buy, I will definetly go with online purchase. Similarly outsourcing jobs working cheaper for employer. Do you think they are making a right decision.
    But this is more worldly. Please read on

In a 100 person may or may not be some person may be bad (this is not related to a country).

In short and therefore putting a boundary on immigration process will not make America a better place to live.

Then what will make America a better place to live?

1. Pray God to bless America.
    2. Pray for our President George Bush and our national leaders.
    3. Pray for people who oppose God in America. Because this nation was founded in God Principle.
    3. Pray for blessing on our children.
    4. Pray that God's anger should not be revealed in our Nation like Tornado, Hurricane, Tsunami, Earth qauke.
    5. Forgive and be a warrior for God.

God Bless you and your family.

3. Pray for people who oppose God in America. Because this nation was founded in God Principle.
    You forgot one, tomplate.

THIS NATION WAS ALSO FOUNDED ON THE RULE OF LAW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome tomplate.

I'm afraid the meaning of your post here is a bit of a stretch for me.
    I *think* I get the gist of it though.

My reply would simply be as follows... Not even one word mention of the importance of LAWS, and LEGAL PROCEDURE?

More than the economy, more than people, more than anything, this country is one of laws and of legal procedure. When people thwart, break, evade, or work around laws intentionally, the country does 'pay a price' in the general breakdown of civil order and lack of trust in important institutions - like the government, in particular. The economy is an important thing, but no way is it the ONLY thing to be considered in this context.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phred, I love your avitar. Everytime I see it, I smile.

Thanks Legal.

I've rotated between images of Sessions, Sanders, Vitter, DeMint and Dorgan too.

I've done this to show a couple things:

1. Get people exposed and interested with the solid 'good guys' in the cause
    2. Show that I don't care about party affiliation at all - just want to build relations and support those people that understand the problem and that we can work with in solving it CORRECTLY
    3. Hey, I like the guy - he's a damned good orator to boot (hear some of those speeches on the floor of the Senate? those were GOOOOD!)

Update: Edit after-the-fact:
    He wrote: "Take this job and ship it!"

http://www.amazon.com/Take-This-Job-Shi ... 031235522X

Do me a favor, keep Senator Dorgan as your avatar for awhile longer.

He seems like a senator you could sit down and talk to and he'd actually listen.

He seems very "presidential" to me.

Bingo! I will.

You and I think alike!!!

I bet a lot of people think that. I wish so much that he would be the Democrat or Independent or Republican candidate for President.

I'd cross all three party lines to vote for him!

MW
    PhredE wrote:

I've rotated between images of Sessions, Sanders, Vitter, DeMint and Dorgan too.

I've done this to show a couple things:

1. Get people exposed and interested with the solid 'good guys' in the cause.
    Unfortunately, I don't think Sen. Bernie Sanders is one of the "solid good guys."

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=958

http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfil ... &VIPID=958

Sorry, just calling it the way I see it. Sanders has always been an amnesty supporter. Personally, I feel the only thing that stopped him from voting for the last amnesty was the guest-worker program. He's great on the guest-worker issue, however, his contributions to our side don't go much further than that.

One last little tidbit (some of his adventures in the U.S. House):

Representative Bernie Sanders' Record On Immigration Reform And Illegal Aliens

Representative Bernie Sanders is a Independent currently serving District 1 in Vermont, which encompasses At Large and has served in the House from 1991-Present. (As you know, he's now in the Senate)

Representative Bernie Sanders has had the worst record when it comes to border security. There are currently at least 12 million (with estimates reaching as high as 30 million) illegal aliens in this country. The first line of defense is controlling our porous borders. Representative Bernie Sanders clearly opposes securing our borders.

After an illegal alien has entered our country the next line of defense is interior enforcement. Currently employers are not required to verify that an applicant or employee is legally allowed to work in this country. In addition, local law enforcement at the state and local level have had their hands tied when dealing with illegal aliens by not even allowing them to inquire about arrestees' citizenship status. Representative Bernie Sanders has worked against allowing state and local law enforcement helping to reduce illegal immigration and putting in place workplace verification systems allowing employers to quickly verify the legal working status of their employees. This Representative's motto is "if you've made it in illegally you're safe".

If an illegal alien avoids being picked up, or remains here after receiving deportation orders, the next thing they look for are incentives, rewards and benefits. Amnesty is the largest of these rewards and gives illegal aliens a path to citizenship or makes them instantly legal. Representative Bernie Sanders has voted in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens.

Representative Bernie Sanders has voted in favor of giving illegal aliens further rewards and other incentives to come such as in-state tuition, educational benefits, welfare and health care services.

Once here, many illegal aliens have what is known as an "anchor baby". This is caused by a misinterpretation of our 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which calls for all born on American soil to be given US Citizenship. Unfortunately this Amendment has been misinterpreted and was initially put in place to ensure that freed slaves were citizens and has been twisted and misused to include even the children of foreigners who cross illegally into this country and have a child. Once born this new "citizen" allows the parent to gain benefits at the expense of the taxpayers. Representative Bernie Sanders has not yet had a chance to vote on anchor babies and the increased illegal population that they support through taxpayer dollars.

On the issue of legal immigration Representative Bernie Sanders has not taken a stand for or against the visa lottery. Each year 50,000 names are chosen to come to the US legally without regards to their needs, intentions, education level or whether they would benefit the United States. "Winning the lottery" takes on a whole new meaning when it comes to immigration. Once in the country these new immigrants can apply for taxpayer funded services.

Once an immigrant is legally here they can send home to bring in more adults from their family such as parents, siblings and adult children. That legal immigrant can then bring in more family members directly related to them. This is called chain migration and Representative Bernie Sanders wants it to continue. Chain migration has exponential growth and is the primary cause of the 4-fold increase in immigration to this country since 1960.

A high majority of refugee and asylum seekers to this country are not by international definition in need of relocation. This program is ripe with fraud and Representative Bernie Sanders doesn't want to stop the fraud and may even want it to increase.

Representative Bernie Sanders has voted neutral regarding increases in permanent and temporary foreign work visas such as the H1-B. Sometimes foreign workers are desirable in fields where there is a lack of American workers to fill the positions. All too often these work visa programs are abused by employers and used to get lower cost workers into this country rather than hiring American workers. For the foreign worker it is common to see them not return to their home country and remain here on an expired visa.

Overall, Representative Bernie Sanders has a horrible record when it comes to immigration reform.

Representative Bernie Sanders has one of the worst record on immigration in all of Congress. Representative Bernie Sanders actively encourages, and may even be helping, illegal aliens to enter our country and flout our laws and is in our opinion a threat to this nation. We cannot give Bernie Sanders our seal of approval.

http://immigrationstance.diggersrealm.c ... liens.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast