Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    redwhiteandbluelatino wrote:

i am voting for Obama too, Mc Cain is worse than Bush !!!!
    IMO, Obama has the potential of being far more dangerous than McCain and/or Bush.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    mapwife wrote:
    OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!

Whether or not he is a Muslim is the least of my concerns about this man. He thinks it is ok to take a live birth from a botched abortion and just put the baby in the soiled linen closet until it dies in the dark alone. He wants to start up a civilian security force as well trained and with the same budget as our military. Germany had their security service force also, they were called the SS for short. Hitler was not a Muslim either, just so you know. The man is not trustworthy. He is evil and we deserve everything we get if we allow him to be elected.

THIS IS NUTS , WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM ??? !!!! ???/ THIS IS AMERICA IN THE 21ST CENTURY , NOT AFGHANISTAN, GET REAL PEOPLE !!

YOU THINK EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE, TRY IGNORANCE , SEE ABOVE DEE DEEE DEE !!!!
    What, or who, do you mean by DEE DEEE DEE? I am very curious about this.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet; I'm waiting for Jesus to come down from Heaven and add his name to the ballot. LOL.

I DO KNOW I am not voting Obama BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIS WIFE. I don't like that she said that only now she is proud of this country. WTF?? She sees things along racial lines ALWAYS. She just can't shake that chip-on-the-shoulder black thing. I do not want her to be First Lady because the first thing she will do as Lady of the White House is fire all non-Black kitchen personnel or sumthin like that. She is racist to the core. Have you noticed that since her stupid remark, the campaign pulled her out of the limelight??? They stuffed her in the closet and will only bring her out on election day.

Cindy McCain though is awesome. Have you read her bio? And she has not said one stupid thing this whole campaign. She is smart! But to vote her, I would have to vote McLame. What a conundrum. What to do, what to do. Hmmmm......Sigh.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    mapwife wrote:
    OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!

Whether or not he is a Muslim is the least of my concerns about this man. He thinks it is ok to take a live birth from a botched abortion and just put the baby in the soiled linen closet until it dies in the dark alone. He wants to start up a civilian security force as well trained and with the same budget as our military. Germany had their security service force also, they were called the SS for short. Hitler was not a Muslim either, just so you know. The man is not trustworthy. He is evil and we deserve everything we get if we allow him to be elected.

THIS IS NUTS , WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM ??? !!!! ???/ THIS IS AMERICA IN THE 21ST CENTURY , NOT AFGHANISTAN, GET REAL PEOPLE !!

I think redwhiteandbluelatino was hittin the sauce when this remark was made. It doesn't make any sense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    mapwife wrote:
    OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!

I think redwhiteandbluelatino was hittin the sauce when this remark was made. It doesn't make any sense.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the worst news that I've heard...which was today is that the Dems it APPEARS will have several of their people elected to Congress.

Now THAT is even worse to me than having either Obama or McCain in the White House.

It means that whatever moronic things that either one of them ask for from the Congress they might most likely get.

Eeeeek.

It's fine to stay positive and I believe in being positive....but I think we need to take a deep breath and look at reality square in the face at this point.

And it looks awfully bleak if you ask me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!
    And he's not a christian either. The "church" that Barry attended for 20 years was rooted in Cone's black liberation theology, which states (among other things) "If God is not for us and against white people then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him". Islam and black liberation theology have a lot in common in that both belief systems are hate-filled political movements disguised as religions. Muslims want to kill those of us who won't submit to allah and Barry's church wants to kill whitey. Which one is worse? (If either group had their way, I'd be taking a dirt nap right now.)

Some people say the darndest things...
    The truth hurts.

April
    I notice as I read through this thread there are some people on this thread getting alittle worked up and starting do what could be perceived as bickering. Please calm it down folks, keep it civil and play nice. Threads that escalate to attacking one another usually get locked.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I think the worst news that I've heard...which was today is that the Dems it APPEARS will have several of their people elected to Congress.

Now THAT is even worse to me than having either Obama or McCain in the White House.

It means that whatever moronic things that either one of them ask for from the Congress they might most likely get.

Eeeeek.

It's fine to stay positive and I believe in being positive....but I think we need to take a deep breath and look at reality square in the face at this point.

And it looks awfully bleak if you ask me.
    Do you know who they are Legal? Things may not be as bad as it appears.....or maybe they are. However, not all Dems are bad. A lot of the Dems elected last runaround are pretty good on immigration, which is partially the reason why they were elected. We'll see.

At any rate, I think we have a fighting chance. We'll just do what we did last time. Let's see if they have the guts to try it again and risk political suicide.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Hmmmm......Sigh.
    This is my position exactly.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast