Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Eeek! No, that's not my quote. I was simply quoting someone else.
    Opps sorry about that, I guess I goofed on the quote tabs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just hope anyone and everone who wants to vote for McCain or Obama stops to think of what the Republicrats have given us the last 30 years.

They use the same tactic each and every election. They do not promote what good they will do for the country, because they will do us no good. They just mud-sling and try to make the other one look bad, because that is the only thing they can honestly claim. Neither have ANYTHING to offer our nation, and neither deserve ANY of our votes.

I won't be scared or compromised into voting for either traitor. They have to come up with something better than some "either or" argument, or some scare tactic, or focus on issues that have absolutely nothing to do with immigration to tug at my heart strings.

If you want the border open. If you want amnesty. Then you do not deserve a single vote from real patriots.

I want the Republicrat shell game OVER.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Now Obama wants $1 billion for Georgia (not the state) for reconstruction. How about sending the $1 billion to our state governments for reconstruction of our infrastructure such as roads and bridges.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/08/19 ... tpop_photo
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Now Obama wants $1 billion for Georgia (not the state) for reconstruction. How about sending the $1 billion to our state governments for reconstruction of our infrastructure such as roads and bridges.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/08/19 ... tpop_photo
    Or to build the damn fence!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    McCain even told the LaRazaites that the border had to be secured first, much to their dismay. My view is at least, his feet can be held to the fire on this and any other deals can be pushed farther into the future. Obama simply believes in open borders and amnesty for all.
    This doesn't mean McCain was being honest or would even attempt to do what he said.

As far as what you all credit Obama "believing in" I bet you don't have any substance to back up the statement. There may be a lot of open borders activists and Obama supporters who feel that way, but as for the man himself, I believe he is not for open borders and would protect the country.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    McCain even told the LaRazaites that the border had to be secured first, much to their dismay. My view is at least, his feet can be held to the fire on this and any other deals can be pushed farther into the future. Obama simply believes in open borders and amnesty for all.
    This doesn't mean McCain was being honest or would even attempt to do what he said.

As far as what you all credit Obama "believing in" I bet you don't have any substance to back up the statement. There may be a lot of open borders activists and Obama supporters who feel that way, but as for the man himself, I believe he is not for open borders and would protect the country.
    I don't think He would even care about what happens to this country , I believe the man is a muslim no matter what anyone says and muslims do not want us safe they want us under muslim law. They want us dead if we will not fall under muslim law so I guess I will die because the GOD I believe in isn't the same one they believe in, even if people want to think he is. My God doesn't call for us to kill people that don't believe as us, he calls for us to depart from them but not to kill them. Oblabber is not what we need to get this country back to what it once was. McShame is also not what we need he has been in office for 30 years or more and hasn't done a thing to make this country better. As I said I will be voting for CHUCK BALDWIN !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

MW
    mapwife wrote:

There may be a lot of open borders activists and Obama supporters who feel that way, but as for the man himself, I believe he is not for open borders and would protect the country.
    What are you basing your belief on? I'm sure you haven't drawn a conclusion without some fact based evidence. I'm all ears, please provide the reasoning behind your belief. Seriously, I'm always eager for enlightenment.

Additionally, you may want to check out Obama's voting record at NumbersUSA before drawing any final conclusions regarding his desires to secure our border and protect the country (from illegal aliens). From what I gather, after viewing his record, he has absolutely no interest in securing our borders.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by mapwife

I don't think He would even care about what happens to this country , I believe the man is a muslim no matter what anyone says and muslims do not want us safe they want us under muslim law. They want us dead if we will not fall under muslim law so I guess I will die because the GOD I believe in isn't the same one they believe in, even if people want to think he is. My God doesn't call for us to kill people that don't believe as us, he calls for us to depart from them but not to kill them. Oblabber is not what we need to get this country back to what it once was. McShame is also not what we need he has been in office for 30 years or more and hasn't done a thing to make this country better. As I said I will be voting for CHUCK BALDWIN !
    I agree about the Muslims. Too many people refuse to beleive that or to even look at it.
    ------------------------

Both Obama and Hillary voted NO to English as the National Language. With McCain we at least have a chance. Keep getting the word out about Obama and we will win!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Just heard the latest poll numbers. Two thirds of the voters wish there was another candidate instead of the 2 that are running.

Wake me when the election is over.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast