Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Just heard the latest poll numbers. Two thirds of the voters wish there was another candidate instead of the 2 that are running.

Wake me when the election is over.
    WAKE UP FOLKS, THERE ARE TWO OR THREE OTHERS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!

President Washington was correct when he said the party system will rob the people of power.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!
    Whether or not he is a Muslim is the least of my concerns about this man. He thinks it is ok to take a live birth from a botched abortion and just put the baby in the soiled linen closet until it dies in the dark alone. He wants to start up a civilian security force as well trained and with the same budget as our military. Germany had their security service force also, they were called the SS for short. Hitler was not a Muslim either, just so you know. The man is not trustworthy. He is evil and we deserve everything we get if we allow him to be elected.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!
    Whether or not he is a Muslim is the least of my concerns about this man. He thinks it is ok to take a live birth from a botched abortion and just put the baby in the soiled linen closet until it dies in the dark alone. He wants to start up a civilian security force as well trained and with the same budget as our military. Germany had their security service force also, they were called the SS for short. Hitler was not a Muslim either, just so you know. The man is not trustworthy. He is evil and we deserve everything we get if we allow him to be elected.
    Some people say the darndest things...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!
    What do you mean by saying this? If you support Obama, maybe you DONT belong here. PLEASE enlighten me (and the rest of us) on what you mean by this statement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!
    What do you mean by saying this? If you support Obama, maybe you DONT belong here. PLEASE enlighten me (and the rest of us) on what you mean by this statement.
    My opinion? We ALL belong here if we're against illegal immigration and want to do something about it. No matter their political persuasion. We need to get all Americans on our side; Democrats, Republicans, Independents, all races and all income brackets and all lifestyles. "If the people lead, the leaders will follow."

i am voting for Obama too, Mc Cain is worse than Bush !!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

mapwife wrote:
    OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!

THIS IS NUTS , WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM ??? !!!! ???/ THIS IS AMERICA IN THE 21ST CENTURY , NOT AFGHANISTAN, GET REAL PEOPLE !!

YOU THINK EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE, TRY IGNORANCE , SEE ABOVE DEE DEEE DEE !!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

"Essentially, adding an additional doctor who then has to be called in an emergency situation to come in and make these assessments is really designed simply to burden the original decision of the woman and the physician to induce labor and perform an abortion."
    Barack Obama articulating his opposition that would give a baby legal rights when born alive after a botched abortion. He was the only member of the Illinois Senate to vote against the "born alive" bill.

Nobody understands what he mean't by developing a "civilian security force" that would equal our military.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Both Obama and Hillary voted NO to English as the National Language. With McCain we at least have a chance. Keep getting the word out about Obama and we will win!!!
    WE have no chance with either one, keep in mind McCains right hand man is Juan Hernandez! :

OBAMA and MC Cain's loyalty is to the globalist elites NOT the American people!!!!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast