Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not voting for anyone that Terrorist groups and other countries want in office so that counts Oblabber and McCrack out ! This is AMERICA and it should be someone AMERICANS want in not the whole world. SCREW the rest of the world. I want this country back and all those two want is to keep giving it away ! I will be voting for CHUCK BALDWIN !!!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

After watching the question and answer debate the other night I will say this.
    McCain at least was very decisive in his answers and they sounded good although I dont remember any immigration questions, maybe I missed it when I left the room for a minute.
    Obama would not give a straight or decisive answer except to skirt the question.
    Also when Russia went after Georgia Obama said that we should go to the U.N for sanctions while McCain said that we should immedietly put diplomatic pressure on Russia. So the first test as a leader Obama failed miserably and we need to consider national security in this also.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    I am not voting for anyone that Terrorist groups and other countries want in office so that counts Oblabber and McCrack out ! This is AMERICA and it should be someone AMERICANS want in not the whole world. SCREW the rest of the world. I want this country back and all those two want is to keep giving it away ! I will be voting for CHUCK BALDWIN !!!!
    I agree. Dont Americans find it strange that countries where terrorists come from, support and want Obama to win? Its been rumored that most of the donations to his campaign have been flowing from Muslim countries. Just wait, the Democrats along with a Democratic president will give special consideration for visas from Muslim countries only.

McCain is no prize either. We are sunk. PRAY FOR A MIRACLE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    I agree. Dont Americans find it strange that countries where terrorists come from, support and want Obama to win? Its been rumored that most of the donations to his campaign have been flowing from Muslim countries. Just wait, the Democrats along with a Democratic president will give special consideration for visas from Muslim countries only.

McCain is no prize either. We are sunk. PRAY FOR A MIRACLE.
    Sandra and Butterbean, I could not have said it better. (Sandra's Oblabber name for him has me cracking up!)

I notced how people from terroist countries are rejoicing in Obammy and also wondered if any other Americans had taken notice of it.

Obama did terrible at Rick Warrens debate! That, along with his stupid comments and scandal surrounding him might be what sinks his ship. If the LameStream media would lay off all the fawning over him-he likely wouldn't stand a chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    I'll probably regret my vote for Obama. I actually voted for Teddy Kennedy in the 1980 Democratic primary, so I already got that stain on my record. If someone like Pat Buchanan or Tancredo were running as a Third Party, I'd vote for them in a second, with pride.
    Chuck Baldwin is running, and he may be even better than Buchanon/Tancredo. Same for Alan Keyes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    This might sound odd, but one of the reasons I'm voting for Obama is that I think he'll be a weak and ineffectual president. He's a lightweight. I don't think he'll be able to get much done (thankfully).
    I know what you mean but Obama will also be bad with Supreme Court nominees and Homeland Security appointments. At least McCain would be better in those two areas. I also think no matter who gets elected Congress will not pass an amnesty, because their jobs will be on the line in two years and a big third party turnout in 08 spells doom for them in 2010 in the pass amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I have never been a one issue voter, no matter how passionate I am about the issue, because of other damage that can be done. While one issue voters were watching nothing but abortion, they opened up our borders. If you only watch one tree, you may miss the forest fire right next to you.

This year is different. I will vote for whoever I have to to ensure OBAMA loses. His Domestic Security Force plan sends more chills down my spine than anything else any candidate has to say. IF he wins, and gets this force established, all hope of maintaining any freedom is gone.
    I agree Cayla99. That "Domestic Security Force" is nothing but the Gestapo. I also do not like that he voted against saving a baby when it survived an abortion attempt. He wanted it to be called a fetus and let alone and starved to death. Then he makes a statement, "I don't want my daughters punished by having a child" (paraphrase). This man has no regard for life. A helpless little baby he was starve so it wouldn't survive. That is criminal, that is an abomination in the sight of God. PERIOD.

ReggieMay

No, there's not a thing I like about Obama. My opinion is certainly colored by the fact that in his short tenure in the Sentate, he's done NOTHING. It's been my habit, as many other here, to contact my representatives on issue important to me. Obama has been the only one that has never responded. Others here have received correspondence, but I have not.

I certainly understand your position on Iraq, and I also want out. But, I'm of the generation that watched the U.S. flee Vietman. It was a disgrace that I don't want to see repeated and I believe that's a possibility under Obama.

Further, I don't want a "citizen of the world" as my president. I want someone who will love the constitution and the country it represents and will defend both with passion.

I greatly appreciate having a civil conversation with you regarding this very critical election. Politics can make passions run high.[/quote]

Thank you ReggieMay for your excellent post. You said what I think but in a much better way. I too am of the generation that watched the US flee Vietnam. If the heads in Washington had let the Military do what was necessary there to win...we would have. However I do not want to see the same thing happen in Iraq where millions more Iraqi people die at the hands of the insurgents as they did at the hands of the communist in Vietnam.
    Listening to NPR today there was a man speaking that had served with Obama in the IL. state legislature and he was saying Obama seldom voted anything but Present. Seldom committing himself to anything. He has done the same in the Senate, all 143 days he spent there. With the state the world is in I want someone who can make a decision. It does not appear that Obama is that person.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    This might sound odd, but one of the reasons I'm voting for Obama is that I think he'll be a weak and ineffectual president. He's a lightweight. I don't think he'll be able to get much done (thankfully).
    I know what you mean but Obama will also be bad with Supreme Court nominees and Homeland Security appointments. At least McCain would be better in those two areas. I also think no matter who gets elected Congress will not pass an amnesty, because their jobs will be on the line in two years and a big third party turnout in 08 spells doom for them in 2010 in the pass amnesty.
    Eeek! No, that's not my quote. I was simply quoting someone else. On the contrary, I think Obama will be a dangerous choice. Like you, I'm concerned about his Supreme Court choices. He has already said (see link below) that he will select activist judges who will rule with their hearts. I don't want judges legislating from the bench. I want judges that will support and defend the constitution. When have he allowed the Supremes to have such power?!!

I am also highly concerned about his choice of friends and associates: Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis, Tony Rezko. Don't even get me started on his spiritual advisors Rev. Wright and Father Michael Pfleger. If he can't make better decisions that this, I am terrified who might become his cabinet members.

-----

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/07/17/o ... _court.php

"We need somebody who's got the heart, the empathy, to recognize what it's like to be a young teenage mom. The empathy to understand what it's like to be poor, or African-American, or gay, or disabled, or old. And that's the criteria by which I'm going to be selecting my judges
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    I'll probably regret my vote for Obama. I actually voted for Teddy Kennedy in the 1980 Democratic primary, so I already got that stain on my record. If someone like Pat Buchanan or Tancredo were running as a Third Party, I'd vote for them in a second, with pride.
    Chuck Baldwin is running, and he may be even better than Buchanon/Tancredo. Same for Alan Keyes.
    I plan on writing in Chuck Baldwin.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast