Page 108 of 177 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    guys,
    My calling is done , my duty to family is done and the animals are fed....see ya in the morning...to sleep per chance to dream
    Goodnight rebadger! Thanks for all the good work! See you tomorrow!

ALIPACERS ROCK!!!!

JAK
    Good Night Redbadger!!!

Hope you have "sweet dreams".

"Alipacers saving America!"
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    KFI: Fienstein's office saying that the amnedment will not let illegal teenagers sponsor their family. THAT IS A LIE, according to NumbersUSA.
    They also say she does not know who Caldaron is. Stay tuned for more Fairie tails by Frankenstein
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    KFI: Fienstein's office saying that the amnedment will not let illegal teenagers sponsor their family. THAT IS A LIE, according to NumbersUSA.
    Teenagers cannot, but when they turn 21 they can and will. Since the Dream act is retroactive, probably 3 million of them have already turned 21!
    IS THERE A LAWYER IN THE HOUSE???

I need a lawyer to tell me how this can be retro active when our constitution is crystal clear about post facto laws.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am guessing the he means that the Dream Act will give amnesty to those who are below 21, and after they pass that age, they will be eligable to spnsor their family.

Have a good night everyone. You're great. Sosad, get well soon. I'm proud to work with all of you.

Let's get ready to go tomorrow with a new round of calls, faxes etc. My motivation level remains high !

Should we start a new thread for tomorrow?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Populist - you're asking really good questions!

Here's the basic rundown - tomorrow, the Senate will meet again, and although they're still hashing through the DoD War-related funding and related bills, it will likely be the day Durbin brings the DREAM act out to be debated on. Don't know anything about the timetable for all that. But, because someone (eg. "me" - if I can get out of work tomorrow) will need to cover and report the events, then, YES most likely a new thread will fit the bill best.

HTH

Catch up with ya tomorrow. Thanks for all your help!

Get some sleep phrede, sosad is already sick, we don't want to lose you to exhaustion.

cayla99: Nah, not to worry - I'm fine. I already had a touch of that cold thing going around last week. Here and gone already. Although, the bad news is tomorrow is supposed to be a work day - so I may not be able to cover the senate for us (let's see if I can be "sick" uh-hum, tomorrow...)

Time to get back to the phones . I have to take breaks from this .

If the senate votes on this, won't the house have to vote on it too ?

What is plan B if we lose and it gets passed ?

I have the switchboard in my redial, but they always want my zip code and send me to the same reps . I lost the other numbers today . I had one for Bush that I had called for the jailed border agents . I may call it again but don't think it will do any good . I emailed a few of them also .