Page 180 of 574 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Commenting on the article sent by TexasBorn (thank you, TexasBorn):
    [quote="MindBender26"]Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 6:34 PM

THIS IS THE MOST FASCINATING LEGAL DISCOVERY YET ….

SOMETHING NEW JUST ARRIVED RE THE OBAMA BIRTH ISSUE

by MindBender26

Behind the scenes, at many military bases across the country and around the world, a not-too quiet challenge is developing against Barack Obama and his questionable qualifications to be President of the United States.

Most FReepers are familiar with the ongoing civil litigation against Obama.

Plaintiffs claim he is not constitutionally qualified to be president because he does not meet the legal description of a “natural-born citizen.â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

April
    If you have'nt already, be sure and check out this thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166365.html

[quote="MinutemanCDC_SC"]Commenting on the article sent by TexasBorn (thank you, TexasBorn):
    [quote="MindBender26"]Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 6:34 PM

THIS IS THE MOST FASCINATING LEGAL DISCOVERY YET ….

SOMETHING NEW JUST ARRIVED RE THE OBAMA BIRTH ISSUE

by MindBender26

Behind the scenes, at many military bases across the country and around the world, a not-too quiet challenge is developing against Barack Obama and his questionable qualifications to be President of the United States.

Most FReepers are familiar with the ongoing civil litigation against Obama.

Plaintiffs claim he is not constitutionally qualified to be president because he does not meet the legal description of a “natural-born citizen.â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

[quote="Dr. Orly Taitz"][size=117]Press release- update on the case of Major Cook

“Orly Taitzâ€

Quote Originally Posted by PA Engineer at Free Republic
    www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2307402/posts?q=1&;page=1351

Hold the Presses! My daughter just showed me something.

She had me open both the Australian [David Jeffrey Bomford] and Kenyan [Barack Obama II] documents in Photoshop Elements. From there she had me [select] under the Image menu "Divide Scanned Photos". Nothing appeared on the Kenyan document, however six layers peeled away from the Australian one.

These layers all showed distortion.
    Layer 1 - Date and Place of Birth
    Layer 2 - Father (followed by) Name, Surname, Age and B
    Layer 3 - Name, Surname and Birthplace
    Layer 4 - Issue { Living Deceased
    Layer 5 - Signature, Description Informant
    Layer 6 - The entire right section of the page, specifically the inserted text fields and bottom right quadrant

Will post these late tomorrow afternoon. The interesting thing about Photoshop Elements is that on edited photos it will pull them apart. On unedited photos there will be no layering. All of the separated layers exhibited a great deal of pixel distortion around the letters.

I believe the Australian certificate is a fraud. I can not confirm the authenticity of the Kenyan document.
    IMHO, the Kenya "Certified Copy of Registration of Birth" for Barack Obama II is a hoax, simply because the Principal Registrar's "seal" appears to be a rubbing of a two-shilling piece, not the hundreds of raised points in an actual embossed registrar's seal.

Given that the seal is phony, which invalidates the entire document...

This was the image originally posted at OrlyTaitzEsq.com .

When OrlyTaitzEsq.com was hacked and Google assigned a malware warning to the site, someone maliciously changed or switched the Kenya Registration of Birth. The document number at the top was 47,644; now it is 47,O44 or 47,044. The registrar's name was K.F. Lavouder; now it is E.F. Lavender. (The bogus seal is still a bogus seal.)

"No. 47,644" on the first Kenya RB image at OrlyTaitzEsq.com; below it is
    "No. 47,044" on the current image displayed at OrlyTaitzEsq.com:

"K.F. Lavouder" on the first Kenya RB image at OrlyTaitzEsq.com; below it is
    "E.F. Lavender" on the current image displayed at OrlyTaitzEsq.com:

The bogus "two-shilling piece" seal is unchanged.

For debating Obots, remember this:
    except concerning the "seal", the debunking at Politijab.com and by WorldNetDaily.com is specious, in that both Koyaan (Steve Eddy) et al at Politijab and the unidentified author at WorldNetDaily debunked the switcheroo and not the first image posted at OrlyTaitzEsq.com .

Here is the anonymous hoaxer's claim of fame at fearlessblogging.com .
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-27-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Salon magazine is giving Orly a hard time: http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/ ... rly_taitz/

As well as 'birthers' in general: http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/ ... index.html

What I struggle with is that every bad thing Obama is accused of doing was well underway before he ever ran for president.

Health care rationing? (http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/ ... index.html)

Spying on citizens? http://www.aclu.org/privacy/spying/1495 ... 40116.html

Sending the middle class to hell in a handbasket? http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/08/busin ... harts.html

Not having two American citizen parents? http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/8/6/1012/22026
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Salon magazine is giving Orly a hard time: http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/ ... rly_taitz/

As well as 'birthers' in general: http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/ ... index.html

What I struggle with is that every bad thing Obama is accused of doing was well underway before he ever ran for president.

Health care rationing? (http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/ ... index.html)

Spying on citizens? http://www.aclu.org/privacy/spying/1495 ... 40116.html

Sending the middle class to hell in a handbasket? http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/08/busin ... harts.html

Not having two American citizen parents? http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/8/6/1012/22026
    Do you follow these site to learn what the left is saying? If so, what have you learned?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I think that "left" and "right" are false dichotomies when applied to the mass of ordinary citizens. The ordinary people who voted for Obama mainly did so because they were disenchanted with the direction of previous administrations. They wanted something different, because they were terrified of where we were going as a nation. (Be careful what you wish for, I know)

I heard them being demonized by the right, claiming that they had 'voted for the ice cream' (remember that?) as if wanting a middle class life (that you'd worked and qualified for) in your own nation was something wrong.

I remember clearly how bad things were before.

What do you mean by 'what the left is saying' here? Yes, I know a lot of people are unhappy with how the election turned out. Guess what - a lot more people are unhappy now, and the professional ranters (I don't mean anybody here on this board) are ignoring that and wasting an opportunity for real constructive leadership. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday, "sorry I voted for Obama."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I think that "left" and "right" are false dichotomies when applied to the mass of ordinary citizens. The ordinary people who voted for Obama mainly did so because they were disenchanted with the direction of previous administrations. They wanted something different, because they were terrified of where we were going as a nation. (Be careful what you wish for, I know)

I heard them being demonized by the right, claiming that they had 'voted for the ice cream' (remember that?) as if wanting a middle class life (that you'd worked and qualified for) in your own nation was something wrong.

I remember clearly how bad things were before.

What do you mean by 'what the left is saying' here? Yes, I know a lot of people are unhappy with how the election turned out. Guess what - a lot more people are unhappy now, and the professional ranters (I don't mean anybody here on this board) are ignoring that and wasting an opportunity for real constructive leadership. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday, "sorry I voted for Obama."
    Interesting. Thanks. I think you look at more of the social aspects of the discussion, and I have more or less restricted myself to looking at the legal aspects of the question and maybe I'm missing some important parts of the discussion.

In general, I have worked in marketing in years past, and I don't like a lot of techniques the political parties, the media, and the government use to manipulate the voters. I was on military.com earlier today and in one article the AP quotes some clearly untruthful comments from the Southern Poverty Law Center about what is going on today with the militias. Fortunately, most of the military posters picked up on the slanted B.S. from SPLC and just kept on with addressing the situation with the militias (When they are not out blowing things up and killing people, the military usually sees things pretty clearly).

So, now I'm here on this forum, dedicated to seeing the Obama eligibility question clearly, and am trying to figure how to integrate your thoughts into the discussion. I think I could suggest, at least, the information we get is suspect and needs to be evaluated for truthfulness, and the players in this conflict are subject to personal attacks by a biased opponent.

Now I think I will go and look at some of the legal forums and see if there are any changes worthy of note.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

BORN IN THE USA?

Federal judge calls soldier's Obama challenge 'frivolous'
    Stunned warrior: 'I might get crushed in the wheels of the Chicago machine'
    Posted: August 12, 2009
    7:16 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106692

TAMPA, Fla. – An American soldier questioning the eligibility of President Barack Obama to hold office has had his latest legal challenge dismissed "as frivolous and wholly without merit," though the basic constitutional issue has yet to have a legal ruling.

The Aug. 6 order by U.S. District Judge Richard A. Lazzara came less than two hours after motions were filed by Maj. Stefan Cook, a member of the U.S. Army Reserve who is seeking a firm determination whether the commander in chief of the Armed Forces is a "natural born citizen," a requirement for those holding the presidency.

"There was no reasoning, no nothing," said Maj. Cook, who noted previous legal decisions in his case included three or four pages of legal explanations.

"It's ridiculous. They're not even saying why it's frivolous and without merit. You can say that to anything with no justification or reason. That's crap. So much for jurisprudence in this country."

Cook's latest motions sought for his case to be reheard in Florida after a judge in Georgia declared lack of jurisdiction, as well as an attempt to have Judge Lazzara, a nominee of President Bill Clinton, recuse himself from the case for possible bias.

Lazarra had previously stated that he, too, did not have jurisdication in Florida, so he had dismissed the case without prejudice. Cook sought a rehearing of the matter with a different jurist, which prompted the denial with the "frivolous" remark. No judge has addressed the main substance of Cook's complaint regarding the natural-born citizenship of the president.

WND asked the Lazzara's office about why there was no explanation in the judge's "endorsed order," and Sandra Hartman, Lazzara's judicial assistant said, "That's standard procedure if a judge wants to use it."

She also indicated, "There's nothing sealed in this case. It's a public record."

U.S. District Judge Richard Lazzara of Tampa denied the latest motions by Army Maj. Stefan Cook "as frivolous and wholly without merit."

As WND previously reported, the Department of Defense allegedly compelled Cook's private employer, Florida defense contractor Simtech, to fire the major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked amid his legal challenge to Obama.

"I don't have another job yet," said Cook. "I'm working on trying to find something. I have a very broad but deep background in a variety of subjects and I have built my experience that way just in the event of some catastrophic experience like this."

He also said his legal fight was for "the greater good of the country."

"I might get crushed in the wheels, in the gears of the Chicago machine, but if it's for the greater good and if we can gain some kind of definitive ruling or clarity on eligibility, then that's OK."

Cook, 49, has been verbally flayed in the national media, labeled by MSNBC's Keith Olbermann as a "jackass" and "worst person in the world" along with his California attorney Orly Taitz. Olbermann said:

When I was a kid in the '60s, thinking ahead toward possibly getting drafted, I thought, "You know, if it comes to that, I'm not going to make up some political context or pretext. I'm not gonna invent some sudden philosophical epiphany that I'm a conscientious objector. I'm just gonna say I really don't want to get shot and killed in Vietnam or anywhere else." Too bad Major Cook doesn't have the guts to say that. Then, he might be deserving of his rank, rather than an embarrassment to all those who have served without cowardice. "Don't ask, don't tell" is still throwing out men and women willing to die for their country, but somehow we have room for this jackass Cook and the skirts of this conwoman Taitz behind which he hides.

When told of the remarks, Cook responded, "Keith who?"

"Perhaps Mr. Olbermann would have cared to join me in Kuwait from February 2002 through September 2003, when Saddam and his buddies were shooting Scud [missiles] and such where I was located at Camp Doha. Perhaps Mr. Olbermann would also have cared to join me in January/February of 2008 while I was knocking around in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Should I ever get the opportunity to deploy to either of the two again, he's welcome to join me there."

Cook also wants to clear up confusion among some who suggest he had some sort of ulterior motive to "set up" the government by volunteering for duty and then filing legal action.

An article in Stars and Stripes noted, "the Army reservist's intention appeared not so much to fight for America as to fight against President Barack Obama, in furtherance of a bizarre conspiracy theory."

The Florida resident tells WND he originally volunteered for duty in Afghanistan last October, before the presidential election ever took place. He was responding to a "help wanted" ad placed by the military.

But a potentially serious health threat known as a pancreatic neoplasm put his plans in jeopardy, and he asked officials in December to stop the deployment process due to his condition.

"I actually had [deployment] orders, then got a positive diagnosis," Cook said, explaining he still wanted to go overseas after a recovery time of about six months.

Cook underwent surgery in January of this year, but doctors were not successful in removing the tumor on his pancreas.

By February, the soldier says he had seen Internet traffic that raised questions about the legitimacy of Obama to serve as president, and he contacted attorney Taitz to sign on as a secondary plaintiff in her California litigation. He stresses he did not seek to be a primary litigant.

Despite still having the tumor, Cook was making good medical progress, and so he renewed his effort to get deployed in Afghanistan.

"I wouldn't have even thought about putting in for orders unless I had 'thumbs up,'" he noted.

In May, he got the medical green light, and by early June, was given the order to go to Afghanistan.

"I was doing my pre-combat checks, getting my personal affairs in order, doing my training, preparing myself to go to Afghanistan, and then maybe about two weeks or 10 days out from report date, I started thinking about the whole legality thing and lawfulness of orders. And that is the time when I contacted Orly and said we need to file [in Georgia where I was based] because of this. This was early July."

Cook maintains that even to this day, he's ready and willing to be deployed "in a heartbeat."

"This is what I do. This is what I trained for the past 21 [expletive] years," he emphasized. "If I have the opportunity to deploy tomorrow to Afghanistan, I wouldn't even think twice about it if the guy sitting in the White House issuing orders was certified as legitimate, [issuing] a lawful order. I 'd be on the next C-17 across the pond."

To date, President Obama has refused to release his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate, which would include details including the name of his birth hospital and attending physician, both of which could be a starting point in determining his eligibility for office.

His press secretary has only mentioned the release "on the Internet" of an image purporting to be a "Certification of Live Birth," a document without such names, and which can be issued to children not even born in Hawaii.

WND has also reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Additionally, the president may be using his political action committee funds to stomp out eligibility lawsuits brought by Americans, as he has paid more than $1.35 million to his top lawyer since the election.

Source article found at:
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106692