Page 223 of 574 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

April
    New Attempt to silence Americans, please take action here!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-970092.html#970092

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    ...it boggles the mind that we elected this kind of person to POTUS.
    Did you read Obama Nation by Jerome Corsi, Ph. D., published in mid-2008, before the election?

Literacy tests are unconstitutional, but Obama Nation should have been required reading for anyone to cast a vote for Barack Obama.
    I was aware that poll taxes were illegal, but was unaware that literacy tests were unconstitutional. When did this happen?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    ...it boggles the mind that we elected this kind of person to POTUS.
    Did you read Obama Nation by Jerome Corsi, Ph. D., published in mid-2008, before the election?

Literacy tests are unconstitutional, but Obama Nation should have been required reading for anyone to cast a vote for Barack Obama.
    I was aware that poll taxes were illegal, but was unaware that literacy tests were unconstitutional. When did this happen?
    When those running were all so illiterate that they can not read a bill.

[quote]“I love these members, they get up and say, ‘Read the bill',

What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?â€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone please educate me.

- How long can Judge Carter wait to make a decision on MTD?
    - Is it reasonable, compared to the norm, to have taken this long?
    - Is discovery completely on hold until this decision is made?
    - Is it possible that Carter could make another kind of ruling other than MTD that would further delay the issue?
    - Can the MTD decision be made just before of after the proposed January trial date?

I can see no reason other than fear that Judge Carter would delay this decision so long.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Someone please educate me.

- How long can Judge Carter wait to make a decision on MTD?
    - Is it reasonable, compared to the norm, to have taken this long?
    - Is discovery completely on hold until this decision is made?
    - Is it possible that Carter could make another kind of ruling other than MTD that would further delay the issue?
    - Can the MTD decision be made just before of after the proposed January trial date?

I can see no reason other than fear that Judge Carter would delay this decision so long.
    Delay is the tactic!!! The longer they delay the more people lose interest, the more the movement is disrupted... The tactics are appalling and a total betrayal to the rule of law and just goes to show how much corruption is entwined in our current political and judicial climate!! It burns my rear to death!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

When those running were all so illiterate that they can not read a bill.
    ROTFLOL I love it love it love it. ..........

I apologize; I assumed. Not all literacy tests were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. They were ruled unlawful nationwide by Congress in the 1975 amendment to the Voting Rights Act of 1965. My mistake.

1949: The U.S. Supreme Court in Davis v. Schnell, affirmed a lower court ruling that had held unconstitutional Alabama’s literacy test. The Court found that the Alabama constitutional provision was clearly intended to deny the vote to African Americans and thus violated the Fifteenth Amendment.

1959: In Lassiter v. Northampton County Board of Elections, the U.S. Supreme Court found that the state of North Carolina’s requirement that all voters pass a literacy test in order to be qualified to vote was constitutional. Finding that the policy was not inconsistent with the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendment’s standards of fairness, the Court in this decision let stand North Carolina’s literacy test.

1965: The Voting Rights Act of 1965 temporarily suspended literacy tests, and provided for the appointment of federal examiners (with the power to register qualified citizens to vote), in divisions across the nation. Under this act any racially discriminatory act which prevented Americans from voting was prohibited.

1975: Congress amended the Voting Rights Act of 1965, adding protections from voting discrimination for minority-language citizens, and permanently barred literacy tests as a requirement for voter registration.

2008: In Crawford v. Marion County School Board, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld an Indiana law requiring voters to show at the polls a photo ID with a photo as part of an unexpired document issued either by Indiana or the federal government (a current state driver’s license, state photo identification card, or a U.S. passport).

__________________________________________________ _________

Quote Originally Posted by 93Camaro
    Delay is the tactic!!! The longer they delay the more people lose interest, the more the movement is disrupted... The tactics are appalling and a total betrayal to the rule of law and just goes to show how much corruption is entwined in our current political and judicial climate!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Framers of the U.S. Constitution
    Amendment VI
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
    Amendment VI does not accord the accuser the same right to a speedy trial as the accused, which may explain why there have been no countersuits by Perkins & Coie or either of Mr. Obama's other law firms. I had always thought that they were not suing us for slander, libel, or defamation because we spoke and wrote unassailable truth. As of this moment, I realize that truth is no object to an attorney with an ax to grind who chooses to litigate in order to intimidate.

The reason the opposition has not brought multitudinous countersuits is because the trial and the discovery of evidence would be public and speedy, and public and speedy discovery is the very thing Mr. Obama and his three law firms do not want.

Sorry if that was obvious to everyone else.

22 : the number of "no discovery" days that U.S. District Judge David O. Carter
    has had the DoJ motion to dismiss Barnett v. Obama under submission.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I watched O'Reilly tonight and he had a couple "FOX" analysts on talking about Orley Taitz fine... 20,000.00!!! He called her a Birther Nut, and the 2 Fem. Lawyers he had on were no better. They both said she should not be "Wasting" the courts time.
    Well people, with publicity like that... Hell, we might as well throw in the towel and ask the Soetoro Administration which FEMA Camp we should turn ourselves in to...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I watched O'Reilly tonight and he had a couple "FOX" analysts on talking about Orley Taitz fine... 20,000.00!!! He called her a Birther Nut, and the 2 Fem. Lawyers he had on were no better. They both said she should not be "Wasting" the courts time.
    Well people, with publicity like that... Hell, we might as well throw in the towel and ask the Soetoro Administration which FEMA Camp we should turn ourselves in to...
    I think Fox is getting scared they are the next real target for takeover or shutdown, and I suspect they are playing it safe on the 'fair and balanced' theme. The same show had two Democrats (no opposing Republican) defending the loony Democrat from Orlando. Unbalanced at best.

With O'Reilly being the big gun at Fox, we have no idea what personal pressures he may have exerted on him. I have thought in the past he has over-reacted on many occasions in his denial of the eligibility issue.

I get very concerned for Glenn Beck - the White House must really hate him, and we are observing the meanness and viciousness of this government.

All of these are signs of onerous and malicious government pressure, intrusion, and control of our media. If we don't stop this madness, we will shortly have only a state run media and we will get our best news from Pravda, our enemy's news outlet.

Radio Free America - a free floating TV station, floating off the east and west coast, being jammed by government jammers... Ah what a future we have with the communists.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
    Kerchner Appeal Filed with Third Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia PA

This is to give notice that today, Tuesday, October 27, 2009, at 2:19 p.m., I filed a Notice of Appeal to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia PA of Judge Jerome B. Simandle’s dismissal of the Kerchner et al. v. Obama & Congress et al. case.

Recently, the Hon. Jerome B. Simandle decided the Kerchner case, granting the defendants’ motion to dismiss the case. As I explained, through the dismissal, Judge Simandle avoided having to reach the merits of the question of whether Obama is an Article II “natural born Citizenâ€