Page 332 of 574 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="April"]Obama “Kenyan-Bornâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider exposed Obama’s
    Republican rival, Jack Ryan... The scandal was uncovered when
    Judge Schnider ordered that the Ryan’s divorce records be opened
    to the public at the request of The Chicago Tribune newspaper and
    local ABC affiliate WLS-TV.

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

__________________________________________________ _____

[img]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/cX1ydhHtYU2nfO9zju9Dme98Wk-w0BaCG4jgeL74i2cRVyyLm1346wAHsAwS1LNcRuOEIdfkhQSxP EGDyglIr*FcCmGIPpH8/obamaglobestory_notborninUS.jpg[/img]

Hawaiian state records clerk reveals:
    NO PROOF OBAMA WAS BORN IN U.S.A.
    Now his critics insist presidency is totally illegal

Only in GLOBE!
    Former records clerk Timothy Adams insists Obama has no Hawaiian birth certificate
    and others insist his Certificate of Live Birth (above left) is a fake and forgery

A FORMER Hawaii records official is sending shock waves through Washington, D.C.,
    by revealing there is absolutely no birth certificate for Barack Obama!

The bombshell revelation backs up long-standing claims that Obama - who insists
    he was born in a Honolulu hospital - really took his first breath in Kenya and, as a
    result, violates the U.S. Constitution's requirements for the President to be a
    "natural born" American [citizen].

Direct access

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer,
    state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just
    about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," says Timothy Adams, who
    served as senior government records clerk in Honolulu in 2008. "There is no birth
    certificate. I was informed by my boss that we did not have Obama's birth record."

America's current [de facto] Commander-in-Chief, 48, has not only refused to
    produce his official birth certificate but has gone to great lengths - and expense -
    to seal records from his past, according to sources. He once mistakenly named
    two different hospitals where he was supposed to be born - and his paternal
    [step-]grandmother insists she witnessed his birth in Kenya!

As questions about the REAL land of Obama's birth began pouring in during the
    2008 presidential campaign, Adams says he asked two local hospitals to provide
    the Democratic candidate's birth certificate - and was told no such record existed!

"Neither hospital has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were
    present at this man's birth," notes Adams. "It's like an open secret. Everyone
    in the government knows this."

The repercussions of Adams' stunning disclosure could bring Obama's presidency
    to an untimely and disastrous end, warn experts.

"This is HUGE, and it's got a lot of people in Washington worried," a Beltway insider tells
    GLOBE. "If these comments turn out to be the smoking gun everyone has been talking
    about from the beginning, Obama will have some very serious problems on his hands."

Experts say Obama wouldn't qualify to be President if he was born in Kenya because
    his late father, Barack Obama Sr., was not a U.S. citizen. Other constitutional
    technicalities would also make his time in the Obal Office illegal, experts say.

Adams, who was employed by the elections office in Hawaii, maintains he was
    just doing his job checking the validity of voters' registrations and citizenship
    when he made the shocking discovery.

"It was my job to verify the voters' identity, and in my professional opinion,
    Obama definitely was NOT born in Hawaii," he declares. "I can say that without
    a shadow of a doubt because there is no legal record of him being born there.

"And the things I've said, I don't mind testifying about in court."

Coming on the heels of Adams' charges, a damning photo of Obama in Kenya with
    relatives has surfaced. Snapped in 1987, some people believe it offers more proof
    that the [putative] President was born in his father's African homeland.

No escaping

"This is the picture that will haunt Obama," predicts the insider. "There is no escaping
    the claims he was born in Kenya. His family lives there. He visits there. There is no
    U.S. birth certificate. It's a big problem."

Back in January 2009, GLOBE reported a Kenyan birth certificate shows Obama was
    born in Mombassa's Coast Provincial General Hospital at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961.
    But hospital officials there have, so far, refused to admit the document exists.

Adding fuel to the firestorm, Obama's granny, Sarah Hussein [Onyango] Obama, claims
    she was "in the delivery room in Kenya" when the [putative] President was born.

In an effort to kill the controversy when Obama's citizenship was first challenged,
    his staffers produced a Hawaiian Certificate [Certification] of Live Birth to prove
    his eligibility to hold the highest office in the land. But critics question its validity -
    and if there is no official birth certificate to back up the form, as Adams insists,
    it MUST be a forgery and a fraud, say insiders.

But Hawaii State Department of Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she checked
    the official records and can verify that Obama is a natural born citizen. And the state's
    Republican [RINO] Gov. Linda Lingle claims the birth certificate says Obama was born
    at Kapi'olani hospital.

Meantime, Adams' boss Glen Takahashi, administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's
    Office, disputes Adams' contention that he had access to birth records.

But Adams, now a graduate teaching assistant at Western Kentucky University,
    insists that as a senior supervisory clerk, he DID have access to the documents.

"Of course, officials in Hawaii are going to go out of their way to discredit this guy,"
    says the insider about Adams. "But no matter what the White House tries to do,
    this whole thing just won't go away.

"It's ugly and it promises to keep getting worse."
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider exposed Obama’s
    Republican rival, Jack Ryan... The scandal was uncovered when
    Judge Schnider ordered that the Ryan’s divorce records be opened
    to the public at the request of The Chicago Tribune newspaper and
    local ABC affiliate WLS-TV.

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

__________________________________________________ _____
    I don't know what you are thinking, MinuteMan. I'm at a point of 1) assuming that Obama is a real, live, usurper, 2) believing our republic is really in the Schlitz, and am working on what to do about restoration or getting the heck out of Dodge.

This morning I'm re-reading Stephen Yates brilliant article about the four cardinal errors ( http://www.scribd.com/doc/21992009/Stev ... nal-Errors ) and am doing background research of my own to determine the Founding Father's intentions with regard to state sovereignty.

It is my humble opinion at this time that the federal government is simply too large and too corrupt and lawless to allow our country to survive as is. We will have to make changes in our confederated structure if we are going to continue on successfully from this point in time forward.

So, what is the solution for our country? Will the states have to rebel against and nullify the federal government? Will our process of change simply take time (many years?) and effort on everyone's part? Will we remain an operating communist regime as we are at this time?

What's to happen now? IDK. I think we all have to do our own homework and prepare to support our families and friends during a really ugly period looming ahead of us. We have let things slide for too long and will soon pay the price for our inattention at controlling our own government.

And we have to keep talking with each other. We are not alone, and since we are the good guys, we can learn from each other and from our history the lessons necessary to cancel out the vicious and corruptive things the progressives have been teaching us for years.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

The Face of Treason
    HOW CAN THERE BE AN ARRAIGNMENT WITHOUT ANY CHARGES OR ACCUSER?

by Sharon Rondeau

Monroe County Courthouse in Madisonville, TN

(Jul. 7, 2010) — On March 17, 2009, Walter Fitzpatrick III filed a criminal complaint against Barack Hussein Obama II with the U.S. attorney’s office in the Eastern District of Tennessee charging him with Treason. The complaint reads:

THE UNITED STATES NAVAL ACADEMY

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

To: Mr. Barack Hussein Obama

Via: U.S. Attorney Russell Dedrick, and Assistant U.S. Attorney Edward Schmutzer, Eastern District, Tennessee

From: Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III, United States Navy Retired

Distribution: Wide

SUBJECT: CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS REGARDING THE COMMISSION OF TREASON

I have observed and extensively recorded treacherous attacks by military-political aristocrats against the United States Constitution for twenty years.

Now, in yet another betrayal, you have broken in and entered the White House by force of contrivance, concealment, conceit, dissembling, and deceit. Posing as an imposter president and commander in chief you have stripped civilian command and control over the military establishment. Known military criminal actors—command racketeers—are now free in the exercise of military government intent upon destruction of America’s constitutional government.

Free from constitutional restraint, and following your criminal example, military commanders deployed U.S. Army active duty combat troops into the small civilian community of Samson, Alabama last week in a demonstration of their newly received despotic, domestic police power.

We come now to this reckoning. I accuse you and your military-political criminal assistants of TREASON. I name you and your military criminal associates as traitors. Your criminal ascension manifests a clear and present danger. You fundamentally changed our form of government. The Constitution no longer works.

Confident holding your silent agreement and admission, I identify you as a foreign born domestic enemy.

My sworn duty Mr. Obama is to stand against what you stand for. You are not my president. You are not my commander in chief.

Obedient to the Constitution in submission of this criminal accusation I remain steadfast, and

Born fighting,

Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III
    Class of 1975

To date, U.S. Attorney Russell Dedrick has taken no action on the complaint, saying that in order for him to do so, he would need an order from a federal judge. The complaint was incorporated into the American Grand Jury presentments which were filed with various courts, judges, U.S. attorneys, governors, sheriffs, attorneys general, and FBI offices across the country since May 2009. Judge Royce Lamberth of the U.S. District Court in Washington, DC eventually responded to the presentments but refused to act.

Fitzpatrick received a visit from two Secret Service agents after filing the complaint, but he was not arrested or court-martialed. No one at the Department of Justice answered the criminal complaint, nor did Obama.

there is more at the link it was too long to bring over...

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/07/07/ ... f-treason/

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III, United States Navy Retired
    Free from constitutional restraint, and following your criminal example, military commanders deployed U.S. Army active duty combat troops into the small civilian community of Samson, Alabama last week in a demonstration of their newly received despotic, domestic police power.

U.S. Army troops were temporarily deployed in Samson to direct traffic around a crime scene and protect it from tampering while all available civilian law enforcement officers were engaged in the manhunt for an armed and dangerous murderer. While that was in fact an illegal posse comitatus violation, charging the de facto POTUS with treason, for the sole reason that U.S. Army MPs directed traffic in town while state and local LEOs were dedicated to a life-and-death manhunt, won't get much traction in the courts, IMO. Among the treasonous acts available for prosecution, this was not the best choice.

[quote="On May 17, 2010, interviewing Miki Booth, a witness at the C.I.A. Columbia Obama Trial, Sharon Rondeau of the Post & Email"][size=117]MIKI: ...what really made an impact on all of us was there was an investigator named Al Landry who called in on Skype, so we were able to see and hear him answer Dr. Manning’s questions. He found out that Stanley Ann Soetoro lived in Karachi, Pakistan for five years at the high-dollar Hilton Hotel.

SHARON: Did he present proof in the form of documents or some other evidence?

MIKI: He was testifying by Skype, so he was just saying this as if it was in his head, and he didn’t have the notes in front of him but was just relating what he had discovered. There is something interesting that he said: in Pakistan there is a log or journal of all of the heads of state; kings, queens, that sort of thing, and he found on that list “Barack Obama, 44th President of the United Statesâ€

Dr. Charles Stanley, pastor of First Baptist Atlanta, is calling for 140 days of prayer for our great nation, from July 5 through Nov. 21. This call to prayer is for the nation and does not mention Mr. Obama specifically.

If you choose to do this good thing, do not take this commitment lightly, for God has no patience with fools. It would be better to not make the commitment than to commit and then not pray for America for each of the 140 days.

Quote Originally Posted by In Touch Ministries
    Join Dr. Charles Stanley and In Touch Ministries as we intercede for our great nation. It is immensely important for believers to seriously consider where we are as a nation and understand the dangerous spiritual tide that is engulfing us.

By clicking "Yes!" you are making the commitment to pray for our nation. In response to this pledge, we will be sending you a weekly e-mail to help you in this important endeavor. Each e-mail will include Scripture and prayer points to help unite us as a body of believers. There will be one e-mail per week for the 140 days, beginning July 5th.

[Dr. Stanley issues this call to prayer in a 1ÂĽ minute video.]

God has called us to take a stand and appeal to Him on behalf of our country. And as we courageously fight the battle for the soul of our country on our knees, we must remember that He continues to rule over the affairs of this nation and will hear us when we humble ourselves, turn from our sins, and seek His face. Please click here to join this nationwide prayer effort.

May God unify our hearts and answer our cries for the spiritual well-being of the United States of America. And may our great nation return to the Lord, honoring Him from sea to shining sea.

Click here to download the Prayer Guide PDF to find out the specific things we'll be praying for, starting on July 5th.

I found this pretty interesting. I've posted some of the interview here. Why not sue any state that asks for proof of citizenship when running for office?

BORN IN THE USA?
    Senate-seeker wants Obama birth-certificate treatment
    Mexican-born candidate: 'If I didn't prove citizenship, I'd be removed from the ballot'
    Posted: July 08, 2010
    9:20 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

A Mexican-born candidate for U.S. Senate said he is considering a lawsuit against the Missouri secretary of state for discrimination because her office forced him to produce a birth certificate but "didn't make Obama show proof of citizenship" to appear on the ballot.

Hector Maldonado, 38, a self-described "Lincolnian Republican conservative," is seeking the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in Missouri. He was born one of 10 children in Durango, Mexico. His father is a migrant field worker who owns a small hog ranch in Perris, Calif.

Here's the movie Obama does not want you to see: The investigation into this unprecedented presidential-eligibility mystery!

During the following July 5 interview with Karen Berka of Branson Radio Live posted on YouTube, Maldonado explains why he thinks his rights were violated when the secretary of state's office asked for proof of U.S. citizenship when he filed to run for the Senate:

Maldonado, a U.S. Army combat veteran who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, explains on his website that he became a U.S. citizen in 1995. But he said Secretary of State Robin Carnahan sent him a letter in May asking him to produce documentation.

"It said, 'Hey, you have to prove you're a citizen.' I ignored it," he said. "You know, Obama ignored it, so I figured I could get away with it, too."

The audience began laughing, applauding and cheering during his statement.

Maldonado continued, "But it's not that simple. I didn't get away with it. I got a certified letter from Ms. Robin Carnahan's office saying that if I did not prove that I was a U.S. citizen, then I would be removed from the ballot."

He claims Carnahan's office gave him a deadline of May 12.

"I got all my documents together: my birth certificate, which is a Mexican birth certificate; my naturalization certificate; my orders sending me to Iraq and Afghanistan; my bronze-star citations and a couple of officer evaluations that say I'm a pretty good and effective leader," he said. "So I brought all this documentation, and they were only interested in the naturalization certificate. They made a photocopy of it."

Maldonado said he asked Carnahan's office if his citizenship documentation would be public record and available to anyone who wants a copy.

"They said, oh yes, absolutely, anyone that wants proof, we have it," he explained. "I said, OK, can you do me a favor then? I'm sure Ms. Carnahan requested the same of Barack Obama when he petitioned to get on the Missouri ballot to become president."

He added, "They had no response. They had nothing."

(Story continues below)

Maldonado said he thought about picketing during Obama's visit to Missouri today to raise money for Carnahan's U.S. Senate campaign. Obama arrived in Kansas City this morning to make appearances at two fundraising events for Carnahan. Missouri's primary election will take place on Aug. 3.

"But I decided something different. I'm actually considering suing Ms. Robin Carnahan because she discriminated against me," he said. "She has said that her job is to protect Missouri from fraud and corruption. But the fraud that she created if she did not make Mr. Obama show proof of citizenship when he petitioned to get on the Missouri ballot … all the votes that he got should be taken back."

He said he hopes citizens of other states sue their own secretaries of state if they cannot show they requested proper documentation from Obama before allowing him to appear on the state ballot.

"Sooner or later, he's going to have to prove – based on our demand – that he is in fact a U.S.-born citizen," he said.

In an earlier interview on the subject, Maldonado said he spoke with other candidates running for the same office and asked if they had to show proof of citizenship or prove that they were citizens.

"They said no. I was the only one," he said. "... I just don't know, if I were running as a Democrat, would I have to prove the same thing? Or is there a more stringent process for the Republican candidates?"

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=176325
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I believe this may be the most active discussion in the history of ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I believe this may be the most active discussion in the history of ALIPAC.

W
    Pretty important stuff here. You should be pleased.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain