Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAPONE...

Caponne was a criminal; I am a worker trying to build something to my family. :P

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Sorry Folks,

I was watching the final soccer world cup on my 42' HD tv and missed some msgs here...
    OK, I think pilgrim has officially reached troll status...
    Well yeah, but not even a good troll. But it is a good laugh.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Banned

Re: CAPONE...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Caponne was a criminal; I am a worker trying to build something to my family. :P
    False! By your own admission, you came into this country illegally.

You appear confused as to the nature of our legal system. Good deeds (if indeed one may cite helping his own as a good deed) do not offset bad ones or mitigate guilt. Save your list of good deeds for your sentencing hearing. Your guilt is beyond question because you began this little thread with your confession. That you are a criminal is an established fact, fella.

You are a criminal. As an American citizen can I pick and choose which law's I want to obey Your needs are greater then the rule of law With your mentality I should be able to break into my neighbor's home and take what I want because I am trying to better my family. Give me a break

newpilgrimfamily

YOU ASK WHO CAN IDENTIFY YOU? ANOTHER BRAZILILLIAN. (WATCH YOUR BACK)

No no no, sweetie.

You ARE A CRIMINAL as is your wife, btw.

Now, you either answer the questions that the Alipac members politely asked of you or my suggestion to our good folks is to IGNORE you until you do.

You're ignorance has begun to shine brightly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: kniggit

How can someone reach troll status? Did I ofended somebody, cursed, inapropriated vocabulary? Can you please explain?
    The fact that you make claims and demand answers, then refuse to answer reciprocal questions pretty much relegates you to trolldom. Your intent does not appear to be to carry on a reasonable debate, but rather to browbeat those who will not accept your position, which is itself unreasonable. You begin here by admitting that you are in this country illegally, then refuse to admit that you are a lawbreaker. There is no sense or reason behind that premise.

Re: NO PROBLEM...

[quoteBy the way, is there any Christian here?[/quote]

Yep.... but I am against illegal immigration..... including overstaying a tourist visa.

TROLL...

The traditional definition of a troll refers to a member of a community or usenet group who makes posts deliberately designed to attract responses of outrage or indignation. It is the troll's intent to "hook" unsuspecting members into responding, (hence the term "trolling"), thus providing him/her self with the satisfaction of knowing they have impact on others.

A distinction must be made between true trolls, newbies who are undergoing growing pains as they attempt to adjust to community standards, and regular community members who simply have strong but otherwise harmless, dissenting opinions. Trolls should be removed, newcomers assisted, and contributing community members given at least a modicum of respectful distance.

Oh well, I apologize if that's what it looks like I'm doing here. Since my first msg I stated that my only and one intention was to explain certain lies and misconcepts that some people and organizations do against illegal immigration. I would in any way waist pretty much all my sunday here on your website just to make you guys hate even more illegal immigrants. I've been trying to expose my points of view on your site, but most of your members showed litle or none respect to me. I've been in diferent against illegal-immigration sites and can tell you guys they were much more accessible. Not that they agreed with me, or I with them, but we were able to expose our points to each other without them half of thew offenses I've gotten from you guys. Sorry to say that but that's the true; You guys are not prepared to expose your msg to the public; only thing I've seen here is you saying insults, half trues and other things ythat won't take your organizacion nowhere. Gotta get a beter preparation and respect people with opinions diferent from yours, if you want to become a serious organization. God Bless You All.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn