Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brian,

I'm from Florida!!! Only freshed squeezed! Is there any other?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Why can't you guys recognize that some people earned the right to be here?
    Why can't you recognize that there are plenty of people that HAVE earned the right to be here, but you're not one of them. The ones that have earned the right to be here did things the LEGAL way....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Why can't you guys recognize that some people earned the right to be here? That's why you can't reach your goals; There will be more and more illegals crossing the board each and every day if there's no change on immigration laws; eleven million of people living afraid on the most civilized country in the world isn't normal: something gotta be done and fast... The President realized that already and so did the Senate, The congress will have to agree that changes on immigration law is the only fair, right and safe things to do, for everyone: the country, the illegal immigrants and their American families, and people like you, that want a better control on the border... You just can't have everything you want: that's a no, no...
    Pilgrim,

Earlier you asked me how I thought you were arrogant? you just showed your true colors right here.

How do you figure you (or any other illegal immigrant) "EARNED THE RIGHT" to be here?
    Simply because your wife gave birth to other illegal aliens?

And you have the audacity to call us STOOPID.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Why can't you guys recognize that some people earned the right to be here?
    There is no "right" to be here. Maybe you should understand the laws of a nation before you try to claim to be a citizen of that country. Because there is no right for a foreign national to be an American, we have an immigration and naturalization process. You blew your chance to have the PRIVILEGE of being an American when you skipped right over that lawful process and ILLEGALLY entered and remained in a country that is not your own.

That's why you can't reach your goals; There will be more and more illegals crossing the board each and every day if there's no change on immigration laws; eleven million of people living afraid on the most civilized country in the world isn't normal: something gotta be done and fast...
    Yes, "something gotta be done fast." That's what this site is all about. Among those "somethings":

1. More patrols on the border
    2. No benefits to illegals
    3. Serious prosecution of those who hire and enable illegals
    4. Vigorous deportation and prosecution of illlegals
    5. Citizen activism, such as unseating those politicians who coddle illegals

The President realized that already and so did the Senate, The congress will have to agree that changes on immigration law is the only fair, right and safe things to do, for everyone: the country, the illegal immigrants and their American families, and people like you, that want a better control on the border... You just can't have everything you want: that's a no, no...
    Are you a numbskull? Congress hasn't decided on anything! The house of Congress that most directly represents the People wants to build a wall and send you vermin packing. If we real Americans keep up our pressure and have our way at the polls, it is the House that will win out over the Senate and do just that.

One way or another, I'd like to think that your days on American soil are numbered. I'd also like to think that your arrogant display here will end up playing a role in your deportation.

Re: SSN...

Wow scuba! Another admnistrator that doesn't know exactly what he's talking about... DID YOU EVER HEARD OF ITIN???!!! Here's a link for IRS pages... That's how I LEGALLY pay my taxes and SS...=> http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/ ... .html#what Hope some of you can see that there's a lot of lies (and a lot of trues) being said about illegal immigrants....

scubadiver wrote: If your statement that you said you payed Social Security. which under the ACT. You would not be able to Apply for a Card, Unless you was using someone elses Social Security Card or produced False Documents. Which in either case would fall under this.
    ITIN's are not Social Security bud. That is federal Tax. Big difference. So maybe you might want to think again.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Don't worry; I'll let you know if I get deported one of these days, just to make your day, mastercrocket...lol

One way or another, I'd like to think that your days on American soil are numbered. I'd also like to think that your arrogant display here will end up playing a role in your deportation.[/quote]

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Brian,

I'm from Florida!!! Only freshed squeezed! Is there any other?
    I would hope not. Save the other stuff for the cold weather states.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Don't worry; I'll let you know if I get deported one of these days, just to make your day, mastercrocket...lol

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    One way or another, I'd like to think that your days on American soil are numbered. I'd also like to think that your arrogant display here will end up playing a role in your deportation.
    Oh, I think that I'd like to get a little bit more personally involved in ushering your butt out the door. with any luck, I'll know that you're on your way out before you do...

Do you have problems or is just pretending you can't understand??? You said something that is totally untrue on your last post. That the only way I could be paying taxes was if I had stolen a social security number from somebody . That's a very tipical acusation of people like you, but is not true: since 1997 The President Bill Clinton (my hero, by the way; Hillary 200 signed up a law stating that every illegal must pay taxes, that's why they created the ITIN: We don't have any benefits, but we pay taxes just like everybody else. You guys say we don't, and that, I'm sorry to say, is totally unveridical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Wow scuba! Another admnistrator that doesn't know exactly what he's talking about... DID YOU EVER HEARD OF ITIN???!!! Here's a link for IRS pages... That's how I LEGALLY pay my taxes and SS...=> http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/ ... .html#what Hope some of you can see that there's a lot of lies (and a lot of trues) being said about illegal immigrants....

scubadiver wrote: If your statement that you said you payed Social Security. which under the ACT. You would not be able to Apply for a Card, Unless you was using someone elses Social Security Card or produced False Documents. Which in either case would fall under this.
    ITIN's are not Social Security bud. That is federal Tax. Big difference. So maybe you might want to think again.

Do you have problems or is just pretending you can't understand??? You said something that is totally untrue on your last post. That the only way I could be paying taxes was if I had stolen a social security number from somebody . That's a very tipical acusation of people like you, but is not true: since 1997 The President Bill Clinton (my hero, by the way; Hillary 200 signed up a law stating that every illegal must pay taxes, that's why they created the ITIN: We don't have any benefits, but we pay taxes just like everybody else. You guys say we don't, and that, I'm sorry to say, is totally unveridical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons

No you said that you have been paying Social Security. I didn't say that. There again. Bud you have a problem. With the Differnce Between Federal Taxes and Social Security. Even with ITIN you are not able to get a Social Security Number. Without a Social Security number, your not paying in to it. Look at your little IRS site again.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06