Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

newpilgrimfamily,
    First off let me start by saying, you and your family are no Pilgrims. That's insulting to the Pilgrims that actually came here 400 years ago. If you and your family had to endure what the real Pilgrims went through you wouldn't of survived. You can't even survive now in your own country with modern conveniences and infrastructure.

The real Pilgrims came here with nothing. They survived against the odds. They endured Indian attacks, disease, hunger and brutal weather. They had to build their homes, farms, furniture, tools, weapons from scratch. They had to learn to hunt and to domesticate their animals. I think you got the point you and your family are no Pilgrims.

You don't help your cause any by coming on here and insulting people who's ancestors go back four, five, six generations. Who's ancestors fought and sacrificed for this country. Me personally my ancestors fought in every war since the Revolutionary War, how about yours.

I love when ignorant people say "your ancestors stole the land from the Indians". Since when is war stealing, or is it only stealing when us Anglos actually win.

I also like it when people say you Anglos should go back to Europe, would it really make a difference. You would just follow us there, hell if all us Anglos gathered up in the North Pole, you third worlders would still be trying to get in.

Let's be honest, you and your family didn't come here for teepees and tomahawks. You yourself said you stayed because it's clean, safe and a great place to raise a family. Not to mention a good place to earn a living.
    The way the United States is, has absolutely nothing to do with the Indians.

You and your family should not be able to stay. You came here on vacation, a vacation isn't permanent. I don't believe you came here on vacation, I believe you came here with every intention on staying and having a baby on American soil. Which makes you a liar, which is another reason I don't want you here.

Don't you feel embarassed you have to come to my country, because your unable to survive in your own. I would never leave the United States to go live in another country. I love this country with all my heart, but my love for my country has nothing to do with fast cars, fancy clothes and shopping malls. The love for my country comes from knowing of the people who came before me to make my life better.

That's what I hate about people like you, when you look at are flag all you see are dollar signs. Which is another reason I don't want you here.

Pick up an American history book and read, maybe you'll learn something. Maybe you'll realize real men don't run from their problems, they stay and fight. Maybe you want us Anglos to fight your battles for you. Your going to have to wait your turn we have to fix the Middle East, Africa and Central America first.

R.I.P. Jordin Paulder 11/22/96-06/05/06

Hey, looks like we did not even have to ban him for race baiting.

Don't know where that claim we were deleting his posts came from. Sorta obvious that we were not doing that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen,

I completelly agree with you, they are full of conseit of themselves, this world cup was a disgrace, full of cars with brazillian flags all over, not American and Brazillian but only brazillian, in the building where I live a neighbour deccide to hang a big brazillian flag outside of the balcony (of course) I called the administration, what is forbidenthey were dressing themselves also with the brasillian flag. In a completely disrespect for the country where they live, I met one girl she was a cashier, I couldn't stand , she was from the head to toe with brazillians flag, I asked her where is the American flag, she answered me America wasn't any more in the game. I said to her , yea, the illegals will go back home.

Hey, looks like we did not even have to ban him for race baiting.

Don't know where that claim we were deleting his posts came from. Sorta obvious that we were not doing that.
    That must have been one of those "lies and half truths" he accused us of.

Isn't it funny how when the racism & bigot card doesn't work, then we're accused of ignorance?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

BACK AGAIN...

Sorry Folks,

I was watching the final soccer world cup on my 42' HD tv and missed some msgs here... Back now... So I see a lot of you guys think Brazilians are arrogant. Wefinally aghree on something: I totally disagree on people that want to live here like they lived on their country, and I always tell people that. Hey, my heart is American, remember, lol.

[size=7]Dear President Bush,

I am writing to you regarding the fast growing problem of illegal aliens from Brazil. These illegal aliens must be the fasted growing group of illegals from any country, possibly with the exception of Mexico.

In my area, South Florida, Brazilians are purchasing apartment complexes and literally running the Ameicans out of their homes, by raising rents by $100.00 only to raise them again in a month or two by another $100.00 and they also refuse to give the tenets leases. They are also using other despicable means of making life miserable for these American citizens. Many Americans have been harmed in many ways by illegal aliens in general , but the antics and tactics of the illegal aliens coming in from Brazil seems to be taking on a new and dangerous level of disregard for our laws and the for American citizens. I urge you and I believe that it is imperative that you take immediate notice of this.

These illegal aliens from Brazil are coming with a lot of money in their pockets, they are purchasing apartment complexes and starting up businesses. They hire only other illegal aliens and they are taking a strong hold here in America . They are not people who are hungry or who suffer political prosecution in their home countries, some if not many of them even fly in on vacation and just "decide to stay". These people enter our country illegally and then raise their flags all over town and most often it is without even the presence of the American flag. These illegal aliens are a group with an attitude that defies the laws and they're doing so with pride. This is a group of illegal aliens who would not pay one iota of attention to an executive order from you and if you don't believe it, I'd ask you to try to issue one. They have a blatant disrespect for America and we, the citizens, urge you to take action immediately to have them deported out of our country.

The American people have tolerated the problem of illegal immigration for long enough and our patience is growing thin.

It is high time that you and our congress take a serious look at this illegal massive influx of people and address this growing and serious problem for the American people . Here in Florida residents are starting to attend city hall meetings and using every means possible to get our law enforcement officials to take immediate action.

Enclosed are pictures from South Florida where you can see the Brazilian flag flying literally everywhere.

We've had enough President Bush and we will fight against any plan or program that you have in mind which would let these criminals run free and remain in our country. Thank you for your time regarding this serious and fast growing problem.

Sincerely,
    LegalUSCitizen[/size]

Now, sorry to disapoint you, but I don't think the President will ever read your post on this forum, lol... Keep trying though, you never know..lol.

Take care you all.

RE MINIE...

LegalUSCitizen,

I completelly agree with you, they are full of conseit of themselves, this world cup was a disgrace, full of cars with brazillian flags all over, not American and Brazillian but only brazillian, in the building where I live a neighbour deccide to hang a big brazillian flag outside of the balcony (of course) I called the administration, what is forbidenthey were dressing themselves also with the brasillian flag. In a completely disrespect for the country where they live, I met one girl she was a cashier, I couldn't stand , she was from the head to toe with brazillians flag, I asked her where is the American flag, she answered me America wasn't any more in the game. I said to her , yea, the illegals will go back home

Once again,

How can you guys identify who is illegal and who is not??? You must be all geniuses here, not even immigration officers can do that... I once got in a immigration court instead of trafic ticket court, and they were totally polite; one of the officers even went outside with me to show me the right5 building, lol. I really apreciated that. Take care you guys

Sorry Folks,

I was watching the final soccer world cup on my 42' HD tv and missed some msgs here...
    OK, I think pilgrim has officially reached troll status...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

kniggit

How can someone reach troll status? Did I ofended somebody, cursed, inapropriated vocabulary? Can you please explain?

Banned

Re: RE MINIE...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    LegalUSCitizen,

I completelly agree with you, they are full of conseit of themselves, this world cup was a disgrace, full of cars with brazillian flags all over, not American and Brazillian but only brazillian, in the building where I live a neighbour deccide to hang a big brazillian flag outside of the balcony (of course) I called the administration, what is forbidenthey were dressing themselves also with the brasillian flag. In a completely disrespect for the country where they live, I met one girl she was a cashier, I couldn't stand , she was from the head to toe with brazillians flag, I asked her where is the American flag, she answered me America wasn't any more in the game. I said to her , yea, the illegals will go back home

Once again,

How can you guys identify who is illegal and who is not??? You must be all geniuses here, not even immigration officers can do that... I once got in a immigration court instead of trafic ticket court, and they were totally polite; one of the officers even went outside with me to show me the right5 building, lol. I really apreciated that. Take care you guys
    Capone thought he would never be caught as well. He died in prison of a venereal disease.

What is a troll?

The traditional definition of a troll refers to a member of a community or usenet group who makes posts deliberately designed to attract responses of outrage or indignation. It is the troll's intent to "hook" unsuspecting members into responding, (hence the term "trolling"), thus providing him/her self with the satisfaction of knowing they have impact on others.

A distinction must be made between true trolls, newbies who are undergoing growing pains as they attempt to adjust to community standards, and regular community members who simply have strong but otherwise harmless, dissenting opinions. Trolls should be removed, newcomers assisted, and contributing community members given at least a modicum of respectful distance.