Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Caponne was a criminal
    So are you and your wife. Hopefully you will be deported or thrown in jail before long.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned

Re: TROLL...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    The traditional definition of a troll refers to a member of a community or usenet group who makes posts deliberately designed to attract responses of outrage or indignation. It is the troll's intent to "hook" unsuspecting members into responding, (hence the term "trolling"), thus providing him/her self with the satisfaction of knowing they have impact on others.

A distinction must be made between true trolls, newbies who are undergoing growing pains as they attempt to adjust to community standards, and regular community members who simply have strong but otherwise harmless, dissenting opinions. Trolls should be removed, newcomers assisted, and contributing community members given at least a modicum of respectful distance.

Oh well, I apologize if that's what it looks like I'm doing here. Since my first msg I stated that my only and one intention was to explain certain lies and misconcepts that some people and organizations do against illegal immigration. I would in any way waist pretty much all my sunday here on your website just to make you guys hate even more illegal immigrants. I've been trying to expose my points of view on your site, but most of your members showed litle or none respect to me. I've been in diferent against illegal-immigration sites and can tell you guys they were much more accessible. Not that they agreed with me, or I with them, but we were able to expose our points to each other without them half of thew offenses I've gotten from you guys. Sorry to say that but that's the true; You guys are not prepared to expose your msg to the public; only thing I've seen here is you saying insults, half trues and other things ythat won't take your organizacion nowhere. Gotta get a beter preparation and respect people with opinions diferent from yours, if you want to become a serious organization. God Bless You All.
    I am going to ask you again, POINT BLANK:

How can you say that you are not a criminal when you are in this country illegally?

1. Is it your premise that you, and not the People of the United States, decide what is and is not a law?

2. Is it your premise that you are above the law?

3. Is it your premise that even though you are quite clearly here in violation of the law that your illegality should be forgiven on the basis of your own claims of sainthood?

What exactly is the point that you are trying to make when you openly admit your illegality and simultaneously claim innocence?

Furthermore, what are these "lies" to which you keep referring? You appear to be simply slandering this site, because you are making accusations that you cannot substantiate. That means that you are also guilty of false witness, which a real christian would not engage in.

It is hard to debate with a law breaker! And you are not an American as you said it yourself YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

So I see a lot of you guys think Brazilians are arrogant. Wefinally aghree on something: I totally disagree on people that want to live here like they lived on their country, and I always tell people that.
    You my friend are just as arrogant as the Brazilians you say you agree with ALIPCA members opinions of. You feel you are above following the law in the U.S.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Banned
    Reminds me of a joke:

The Homeland Security Czar has ameeting with President Bush, at which he announces that three Brazilian immigrants appear to have been involved in a terrorist plot.

"Good grief!" exclaims the President, "that's unbelievable."

After staring into space for a moment, he turns to the Czar and asks, "So remind me now, how many zeros in a brazilian?"

Re: TROLL...

The traditional definition of a troll refers to a member of a community or usenet group who makes posts deliberately designed to attract responses of outrage or indignation. It is the troll's intent to "hook" unsuspecting members into responding, (hence the term "trolling"), thus providing him/her self with the satisfaction of knowing they have impact on others.

A distinction must be made between true trolls, newbies who are undergoing growing pains as they attempt to adjust to community standards, and regular community members who simply have strong but otherwise harmless, dissenting opinions. Trolls should be removed, newcomers assisted, and contributing community members given at least a modicum of respectful distance.

Oh well, I apologize if that's what it looks like I'm doing here. Since my first msg I stated that my only and one intention was to explain certain lies and misconcepts that some people and organizations do against illegal immigration. I would in any way waist pretty much all my sunday here on your website just to make you guys hate even more illegal immigrants. I've been trying to expose my points of view on your site, but most of your members showed litle or none respect to me. I've been in diferent against illegal-immigration sites and can tell you guys they were much more accessible. Not that they agreed with me, or I with them, but we were able to expose our points to each other without them half of thew offenses I've gotten from you guys. Sorry to say that but that's the true; You guys are not prepared to expose your msg to the public; only thing I've seen here is you saying insults, half trues and other things ythat won't take your organizacion nowhere. Gotta get a beter preparation and respect people with opinions diferent from yours, if you want to become a serious organization. God Bless You All.

Well let me tell you Mr Troll.

We love having little trolls like you. It just shows the world. What you are like. You know, Little troll. You still refuse to answer any of the others questions. Not once have you. You keep jumping over and trying to avoid each question with stupid stuff like this. Grow up and get some Morals. Mor
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Crocket, crocket, crocket....

I told you earlier and gonna tell yuou again: I don't waiste my time answering people like you; So far you've showed no class at all... Take care...

Re: Crocket, crocket, crocket....

I told you earlier and gonna tell yuou again: I don't waiste my time answering people like you; So far you've showed no class at all... Take care...
    Could this be classified as an INSULT?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

So then you admit that you are a troll.

Folks, this is the arrogance of the illegals, and it is why each and every one of their lawless arses should be bounced out of these borders posthaste.

Notpilgrim, I don't know your purpose for coming here, but I surmise that it was to insult those who rightfully want to send your sorry butt back to your little devil-worshipping hellhole on the Amazon. What you have accomplished is to reinforce our beliefs that illegals are arrogant interlopers who have no real regard for America, Americans, or our laws except inasmuch as you can use them to line your own deceitful pockets.

Thanks for reminding us what we are fighting against.

And why is that? Because deep in your Heart. You know your 100% wrong and you haven't one answer. maybe a little guilt in your soul.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

HI THERE...

Scubayons
    ALIPAC Administrator,

Wow! You are the administrator and still cannot post something with more substance? Insults and offenses are all you guys are into???No wonder the members show so little knowlodge of what they're trying to talk about here... :P