Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: Wrong direction...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    I think I will be posting until you decide to block me from posting my ideas on your site. Until that, I'd like to state thaT:

-I AM NOT A CRIMINAL; I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, LIKE THE FIRST PEOPLE THAT CAME TO THIS COUNTRY;
    FALSE! If you are here illegally then you are a criminal.

Furthermore, the European immigrants who came here were not criminals. To the contrary, they followed explorers who had come here and secured lands via trade and purchase from the natives. That makes you a liar.

- I DO NOT HATE ANY OF YOU GUYS; I ACTUALLY THINK I MIGHT BE JUST LIKE YOU IF I WAS ON YOUR SHOES, BUT I'M NOT.
    FALSE! You would not be in our shoes because we are law-abiding citizens while you appear to have no regard for the law.

- MOST ILLEGALS PAY THEIR TAXES, AND DO NOT RECEIVE ANY BENEFITS BACK, LIKE TAXES RETURN, MEDICAID, MEDICARE, WHATEVER, ETC...
    FALSE! Most illegals are paid some or all of their wages under the table. They receive hundreds of billions of dollars (at least) in benefits meant for American citizens.

- EVERYBODY AGREE THAT WE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THAT SOCIAL SECURITY DIDN'T COLAPSE YET;
    FALSE! Who is this "everybody" of whom you speak? Also, you clearly have not looked into projections of what will happen when all of these young illegal immigrants begin to retire after having contributed near-minimum amounts to the fund. You're just making it up as you go...

- WE ARE JUST LIKE CITIZENS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS: THERE ARE GOOD ONES AND BAD ONES, THE ONLY THING IS THE BAD ONES ARE MORE VISIBLE.
    FALSE! Which part of "legal" vs "illegal" do you not get?

- TEN YEARS CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIAL SECURITY, FEDERAL TAXES, STATE TAXES, DOING SOCIAL WORK, ETC: I'VE EARNED THE RIGHT TO STAY ON THIS COUNTRY, JUST LIKE MUCH OTHERS HAVE TOO... NOW THE BAD ONES COULD BE DEPORTED AND NOBODY WOULD MISS THEM...
    You have earned NOTHING. You broke into our house and now want to claim a right to a back room. You are a criminal interloper, and your contributions (which I will accept as real for the purpose of discussion) do not mitigate the crime of entering this nation illegally.

- YOUR IDEAS AREN'T DIFFERENT FROM HITLER, MUSSOLINI AND OTHER FANATIC NACIONALISTS: THEY THINKED EVERYTHING WAS THEIRS AND FOR THEM; AND TIME PROVED THEY WERE WRONG: NO ONE CAN BE RIGHT 100 % OF THE TIME.
    Please think about that. God Bless You All.
    When we toss you into a concentration camp or gulag rather than giving you and your children free education and healthcare, get back to me on that one.

BTW - If you made such an accusation to my face, I would slap you down, you arrogant foreign pissant.

The only thing you have earned is a quick ticket out of the country
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

...But that is not what I'm looking for; just want my kids to have a better future... How about you? what do you want to your kids???
    I want to get YOU - the CRIMINAL - the hell out of MY America so that my wonderful kids can have an American future without all that we've worked for being sucked into the great big ILLEGAL ABISS of ignorance, arrogance, social services and crime.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice; I want the same thing to my kids... Hey I don't think we're so different after all: the only difference is you want it only for your kids, and I think both yours and mine have the same rights...

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    ...But that is not what I'm looking for; just want my kids to have a better future... How about you? what do you want to your kids???
    I want to get YOU - the CRIMINAL - the hell out of MY America so that my wonderful kids can have an American future without all that we've worked for being sucked into the great big ILLEGAL ABISS of ignorance, arrogance, social services and crime.

- YOUR IDEAS AREN'T DIFFERENT FROM HITLER, MUSSOLINI AND OTHER FANATIC NACIONALISTS: THEY THINKED EVERYTHING WAS THEIRS AND FOR THEM; AND TIME PROVED THEY WERE WRONG: NO ONE CAN BE RIGHT 100 % OF THE TIME.
    You are insane if you think Americans that support the existing laws of America makes us just like Hitler and Mussolini and the other "fanatic nationalist"

It's no wonder your home nation of Brazil is one of the largest economies in the world but people still live in massive slums from border to border.

My family put their lives on the line to defeat Hitler and the fascists and if it were not for the people you are badmouthing right now you would be drinking Schnapps and giving the old one hand hail Hitler.

NewPilgrim, you are being a jerk and a complete liar. It is a shame that someone screwed your mind up enough to believe that people wanting their immigration laws are equivalent to Nazis that burned Jews in ovens.

I guess you figure we are all worth of a bullet to the head since you believe us to be Nazis eh? America threw about 2 million illegals out of the US in the 1950's right after kicking the Nazis butts.

If I recall correctly, Mexico almost sided with the Germans in WW1

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Nice; I want the same thing to my kids... Hey I don't think we're so different after all: the only difference is you want it only for your kids, and I think both yours and mine have the same rights...

You idiot, what we want for our kids is what we have set aside for them. What you want for your kids is what we have set aside for our kids. That's theft.

It's just the same as if I had a beautiful vegetable garden grown for my family, and you came in and stole my vegetables because you want to feed your family. If you want all those things for your children, then obtain them the right way:

1. Go back to YOUR country, Brazil, and set things right for posterity, or

2. Go back to your country and then apply for citizenship to this or another country the lawful way.

In either case, the only RIGHT thing for you to do is to GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY and then begin doing things the rights way, not the way that suits your fancy.

You're showing your ignorance, little man. We are absolutely nothing alike and want nothing for our children even vaguely similar.

I would never, ever have used my boys as pawns in this shell game. I would never, ever have broken the laws as you have. I would never, ever have cheated people as you have. You, little man, are no man in my eyes as you've put your family in harms way. That's about as low as one can get in my book. You have earned nothing but a bus ride to the border and even that is too good for you.

I want American success for ALL AMERICAN CHILDREN. Because of your arrogance and stupidity, not to mention being a CRIMINAL, your children have been wronged by YOU. That is not my problem nor is it America's problem.

You are a shameful and put a blight on all my Legal Latino friends of which, by the way, I have many. We eat together, travel together, share joys and saddness together. You would never be welcomed at our tables.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You are insane if you think Americans that support the existing laws of America makes us just like Hitler and Mussolini and the other "fanatic nationalist"

It's no wonder your home nation of Brazil is one of the largest economies in the world but people still live in massive slums from border to border.

My family put their lives on the line to defeat Hitler and the fascists and if it were not for the people you are badmouthing right now you would be drinking Schnapps and giving the old one hand hail Hitler.

NewPilgrim, you are being a jerk and a complete liar. It is a shame that someone screwed your mind up enough to believe that people wanting their immigration laws are equivalent to Nazis that burned Jews in ovens.

I guess you figure we are all worth of a bullet to the head since you believe us to be Nazis eh? America threw about 2 million illegals out of the US in the 1950's right after kicking the Nazis butts.

W
    In all fairness, W, there was a HUGE difference between WWI and WWII. The Germans may not have been angels prior to the first world War, but it would be a stretch to imagine that they were the bad guys. The US got gragged into that war by powerful European interests despite the best efforts of the Germans to avoid conflict with us. We should have never entered that war, or should have supported Germany, which was merely defending its sovereignty and its trade routes in the face of British and French imperialism.

Bummer; my grandparents were italian jewshes that immigrated to Brazil running from Mussolini... and the histories I've heard from them isn't very different from the ideas that I've heard here...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W

Not really, ''Master Crocket'',

All I want is to my kids to have the right to enjoy what I've worked so hard to build to them... Don't really need your assets... Got enough for the three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

You idiot, what we want for our kids is what we have set aside for them. What you want for your kids is what we have set aside for our kids. That's theft.

It's just the same as if I had a beautiful vegetable garden grown for my family, and you came in and stole my vegetables because you want to feed your family. If you want all those things for your children, then obtain them the right way:

1. Go back to YOUR country, Brazil, and set things right for posterity, or

2. Go back to your country and then apply for citizenship to this or another country the lawful way.

In either case, the only RIGHT thing for you to do is to GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY and then begin doing things the rights way, not the way that suits your fancy.