Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    QUESTION FOR ANYONE??

With Ted Kennedy getting "his rest" in Hyannisport after his surgery, will he get a vote on tommorrow's DREAM Act procedings?
    I don't think so, I believe they have to be on the floor to vote! does anyone else know different!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes, FILL UP THE VOICE MAILS ON THIS. FAIR JUST SENT ANOTHER ALERT; VOTE IS TOMORROW MORNING !!:

"Information spread like wildfire across the back rooms of Capitol Hill today as Senators continue to weigh their votes on the DREAM Act. Senate sources confirm that the first cloture vote to bring the bill up on the floor is expected WEDNESDAY MORNING! Senate Republican Leadership has taken an official position against the DREAM Act and is working hard behind the scenes right now to tally Senators' positions. At this point, all indications are that tomorrow's cloture vote is going to be a "squeaker" and that every vote will count."

---

Remember, a key point to add is that this would not be an amnesty for just 60,000 students; we're talking over 2,000,000 + with chain migration of extended families!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband just got in from a day of fishing. Easier for me

But anyway our friend he was with son-in-law is a Sheriff's medi-vac helicopter pilot. We aren't hearing this but the are medivacing out illegals who are burnt from the fire. The pilots are saying there is absolutely NO DOUBT who started this fire near San Diego.

I told my hubby last night, I wouldn't put it pass the OBL's to start these in order to the media off of this amnesty and on to the fires.

Too many fires, too many places all at once.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I'm emailing the new update by Dr. Steve Camarota of the Center for Immigration Studies.

If there are Senators believing its only 60,000 a year (like ya 60,000 a year taken away from our children) then this study will blow that cover.
    Good idea Gogo! Send those to the waivering senators and those up for reelection.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    NumbersUSA got 2,000 new members just today. The tide is growing Congresspersons. You need to listen.
    WOW AWESOME!!!

Just think if the Dems (Steven secretary told me today the Dems want the illegal to vote) I think she was tired and it slipped.

But just think if these people joining Numbers and Alipac are Democrats, how many people are they going to loose for the illegal vote?

We may see a big change in the demographics like we've never seen before.

I'm faxing the CIS study to all senators w/fax #'s.

It will be a while, but I'll check back in when finished.

working4change
    Filling vm boxes as we speak/ Go Alipacers

Make sure you include Sens. Kyl and Cornyn in your calls, both undecided. The Hill.com states that Sen. Cornyn has "kept open the possibility of supporting the measure." Here are the undecideds or haven't stated a position; please include these in your messages (if anyone else has info on these, please advise):

Republicans:

-Bennett
    -Brownback
    -Cochran
    -Coleman
    -Collins
    -Cornyn
    -Craig
    -Domenici
    -Ensign
    -Graham
    -Grassley
    -Gregg
    -Hutchison
    -Kyl
    -Murkowski
    -Smith
    -Snowe
    -Stevens
    -Voinovich
    -Warner

Democrats:

-Baucus
    -Bayh
    -Bingaman
    -Brown
    -Byrd
    -Conrad
    -Dorgan
    -Harkin
    -Johnson
    -Landrieu
    -Levin
    -McCaskill
    -Nelson, B.
    -Pryor
    -Rockefeller
    -Stabenow
    -Webb

**As NumbersUSA pointed out, please point out that the Dream Act is NOT JUST AN AMNESTY FOR 60,000, rather according to a new study, the DREAM Act Offers Amnesty to 2.1 Million and another 1.4 million family members who could also stay. Another point that Numbers notes is that many of the fence-straddling Senators seem to care about is how this DREAM amnesty would affect future illegal immigration... the D.A. would be a tremendous incentive for future illegal immigration if foreign nationals don't believe we have our enforcement house in order.

GOOD, thats what I'm doing and still sending faxes when my ear gets tired. That is in my daughters name as I already sent them in my name. I am on my second round of calls and faxes!!

PLEASE EVERYONE LETS FILL THE VOICE MAIL AND GET AS MUCH DONE AS WE CAN!!
    REMEMBER.....WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)