Page 64 of 99 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JRB
    Ive been trying to call the key Senators all day and all I get is a busy signal. I hope thats a good sign. I did get some faxes through on numbers usa.

JRB, Call their home offices in their states
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JRB
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    JRB, Call their home offices in their states
    Thanks redbadger

CR
    I called Sen Martinez and Sen Nelson (FL) today. I got into a battle royale with a staffer from Sen Nelson's office. He insisted that the Dreamers will NOT be able to sponsor family members. I told them that they can once they become citizens. He insists that that is not the case. I asked him if Sen Nelson understood the massive loopholes and opportunities for fraud in the DA and he said that everyone that gets the conditional green card under the DA has to prove that they graduated from high school, pass a terrorism background check and be of "good moral character". I asked him what kind of proof they have to show for all of these things and he just said they have to have "documentation". I told him that we can't even enforce SS matches now so how do you really expect us to believe that all of this documentation is going to be checked? He said that anyone who gets caught trying to cheat the system will be up for deportation. I told him that people who enter the country illegally now are supposed to be up for deportation but that is not and has not been the case. He also insisted that the upward age was 28 not 30. He kind of snickered at me and told me that he didn't know what version of the bill I was looking at but that my facts were all wrong. I told him that I'm not wrong and then when he tried to cut me off I filibustered a few more things that disgusted me about the whole situation, including the fact that I am very disappointed in the entire Democratic leadership and that for some reason they think that they only represent La Raza and corporate lobbyists, etc, etc, etc. He finally told me that he would pass on my comments to Sen Nelson and I told him to pass on that I will never support Sen Nelson again.

Sen Martinez office was non-committal on the cloture vote, saying that he hasn't taken a stand on it yet. I passed on a few points to them also but everyone knows where he stands and he is well aware of where we stand, as the rath of the people has already come down on him hard in this State.

I also called the Speaker Silver's office from NY. The staffer was very pleasant and said that they had gotten a lot of calls concerning this, the great majority if not all against Spitzer's plan. She said that she wasn't sure what would transpire as of yet over the bill.

I will fill up some more voice mail boxes tonight.

I'm emailing the new update by Dr. Steve Camarota of the Center for Immigration Studies.

If there are Senators believing its only 60,000 a year (like ya 60,000 a year taken away from our children) then this study will blow that cover.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

APRIL, just posted all the information again don't give up anyone.....

PLEASE KEEP CALLING AND FILL THE VOICE MAIL, FAX,E -MAIL WE MUST KEEP IT UP!!! THE WORD IS THEY HAVE 55 VOTES AND ONLY NEED 60
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NumbersUSA got 2,000 new members just today. The tide is growing Congresspersons. You need to listen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    NumbersUSA got 2,000 new members just today. The tide is growing Congresspersons. You need to listen.
    REALLY, WHAT GREAT NEWS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

QUESTION FOR ANYONE??

With Ted Kennedy getting "his rest" in Hyannisport after his surgery, will he get a vote on tommorrow's DREAM Act procedings?