Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So Sad

I'm so sad that someone I've admired for years turns out to be a traitor. I feel like he's misled us for years and I didn't even have a clue. All I want is for someone to enforce our laws, is that asking too much!?

No more amnesties! Been there done that and all it has created is more illegals than ever.

It is sad how Lou changed to a politician speaking out of both sides of his mouth....trying to appease all but none.

Welcome to all our new members but wish it was under happier circumstances.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How does Glenn Beck feel about this?

I've also admired Glenn Beck for being against illegal immigration. Now I feel like I want to ask him what he would do about all the illegals currently in the country.

Lou Dobbs

I watched Lou for a very long time. I never heard him say he was for giving a path to illegals. Never. Very disappointed in him. We should no longer support him in any manner. He's no different then any other RINO. Yes I know he's not a repulician.

Sorry you were taken in.

I've never followed Lou Dobbs so I'm not invested in any betrayal. I know better than to listen to a professional talking head. It was always about ratings and now it's about getting elected. What else is someone from the MSM supposed to aspire to except public office?

These are not the old days when you could count on a news reporter having scruples and staying neutral. If they take a side today it can easily be said that they were on the other side and never said anything differently.

A master of the speech is always prepared to bend any word to mean something else depending on the date the word was used. No man can be trusted who will not stand and lead from a position of conviction. Lou Dobbs always was and always will be a man of the people. Of course that depends on which people are more willing to line his coffers.

Lou Dobbs has lost all of his credibility on both sides of the debate. Anyone who is against amnesty for illegal aliens and for the enforcement of our Immigration laws must not support Lou Dobbs. He has made it clear that he does not want to deport any illegals and wants to give them amnesty. Border and port security is only one element of the illegal immigration problem. Interior enforcement needs to be achieved in an effective way as well. Even if the border was shut down tomorrow and sealed. We would still have the problem of aliens who are lawfully admitted on visas and overstay their visa and have 6 anchor babies while they are here illegally all the while scamming and manipulating our laws.
    The only person at this point who I can honestly trust to run for political office would be Joe Arpaio.

You people are absolutely stupid if you give Lou Dobbs the boot.

Mr. Dobbs was/is by-far the biggest anti-illegal immigration supporter in the media. PERIOD.

He says ONE TINY THING that indicates he wants to work with the other side to find a solution and you people go nuts!!

READ THIS:
    http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/091126_dobbs.htm

Quote Originally Posted by amtrak
    You people are absolutely stupid if you give Lou Dobbs the boot.

Mr. Dobbs was/is by-far the biggest anti-illegal immigration supporter in the media. PERIOD.

He says ONE TINY THING that indicates he wants to work with the other side to find a solution and you people go nuts!!

READ THIS:
    http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/091126_dobbs.htm
    I guess you didn't listen to the audio where he admitted he wants give amnesty to the illegal aliens who are here. Many of our politicians will say they are against illegal immigration, but they also believe in a path to citizenship for illegals, and we don't support those guys. The members on this site are against amnesty or a path to citizenship under any conditions if they have broken the law to come here. I'm sorry you didn't seem to understand what this site is about. And I also want to remind you that it is against our rules to call other members names.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To ALIPAC!

TO OUR NEW RECRUITS!
    ------------------------

[b]The same smoke and mirrors as we witnessed from our past President; claim to be Enforcing our Immigration Laws and Securing our National Borders while only implementing a “Dog and Ponyâ€