Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DanaRothRock wrote:
    Lou has a sizeable Latino following. It will be the Latino vote that puts him over the top, because you people are turncoats at the drop of a sombrero.
    Wow, DanaRothRock, that is one heck of a broad negative generalization and stereotype, for someone who has just joined and come barreling in here trying to act all self-righteous and morally superior. Your little act is almost comical.

Darn right, we'll turn real quickly from anyone who compromises their principles or sells their soul just to get votes. With your apparent blind loyalty to an image, you might not understand that.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

YES TO SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO FOR PRESIDENT 2012! ARREST AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS! NO TO DREAM ACT! NO TO ANCHOR BABIES! NO TO SCAMNESTY!

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    DanaRothRock wrote:
    Lou has a sizeable Latino following. It will be the Latino vote that puts him over the top, because you people are turncoats at the drop of a sombrero.
    Wow, DanaRothRock, that is one heck of a broad negative generalization and stereotype, for someone who has just joined and come barreling in here trying to act all self-righteous and morally superior. Your little act is almost comical.

Darn right, we'll turn real quickly from anyone who compromises their principles or sells their soul just to get votes. With your apparent blind loyalty to an image, you might not understand that.
    I agree Builditnow. Anyone who sells us out is and should be out of our ranks. I've been a member here for a while and don't post much but I have been very active on the phones, attending rallies, sending e-mails, faxes, hell I'm suprised the FBI hasn't knocked down my door with some of the stuff I've left on the white house answer service...lol. I agree though Builditnow, we have an agenda and need to stay the course, those that deter from that course will send us ALL off course, and we JUST CAN'T let that happen.

!

To All our "New Recruites!"
    ------------------------

I think we run into problems, trying to restore law and order in regards to illegal immigration, when we stray and focus on individuals.

Whether it is a personality on television or an individual illegal alien. We need to focus on the actions not the individual.

The biggest problem I see is that the government has unlimited funding to manipulate us any way it wants through the printing of fiat money. It is their source of funds they use to have their way with us that I would like to see addressed. I sort of figure anyones actions that helps us to restore real money we can bank on is acting in mankind's favor. It is the only way to restore freedom not just here but around the world. How much money have they printed up world wide to subvert the worlds immigration laws?

Mr. Dobbs has driven us a long way in the direction of restoring law and order in regards to illegal immigration. If he wants to flame out now with some bizarre acts or comments it is no big deal to the big picture or movement over all. We need to get back in focus on the goal and let the man go in peace his own way.

I have been tripping out in new directions myself in a way.

We will find our new leaders along the way when we need them.

Re: Telemundo vs. Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by DanaRothrock
    Yes, I would vote for Lou Dobbs as President.

No, I would not vote for Telemundo as President.

I have watched Lou Dobbs for nearly a decade (CNN Money).

Lou was one of the only journalists providing coverage of offshoring, immigration, and the "War on the Middle Class".

Show us when the sizeable Latino following sticks up for him. I'm sure he has Latino fans, but I would like to hear or read a news story report thier side and support for him. All we hear is hate towards him from Latinos and if there is support from them - we'd like to see it.

Thanks in advance for your time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs

After seeing the video I am sure he will run for some type of elected service and I am not happy with his interview! The so called melting pot quit melting some time ago,now this country is being devided into ethnic groups and it does not make this country stronger it makes us weaker. The press has said for years there is about 12 million ILLEGAL ALIENS in this country,well it is probably over 30 MILLION. Our healthcare,education and many more resources are depleted by these people that walk into our country that don't belong hear. Heathcare fraud should be an ILLEGAL giving birth to a baby that should not be in this country that go to HOSPITAL and expect free services. And the SMART ONES IN OFFICE HAVE A BLIND EYE!!!!!!! Sherrif Joe for President!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I was disappointed and have 3 comments.

#1 Lou should not pander to a separatist group and open up with "Sorry, I am not speaking Spanish". Good grief. This is America and you don't have to apologize for speaking English.
    #2. Lou mentioned a "Bridge to legalizaton". I have never heard him say that before. Until you do an assessment of the problem, you should not propose solutions. Most of know there are closer to 30 million illegal aliens here and any approach to legalization for even half of them will transform our political structure forever to the detriment of our culture and standard of living.
    #3. Lou is misguided if he thinks he can win in a race against Menendez in NJ and he diminishes himself by attempting to win over this audience for their support. We all know how ethno-centric and biased the Telemundo audience as this group prefers to be separate and will vote for anyone named Menendez over someone named Dobbs.
    No need to play nice guy. We are losing this country and need to fight for American values. Hispanics are not monolithic but everyone seems to treat them as such and think that they only care about how we can help illegal aliens. Is there any other issue that they care about? Lou did not need to back down to the attacks about his guests comments. The doctor he quoted was right about the effects of illegal aliens on US public health. There was no need to call her racist or despicable. Her facts were published in a scientific journal (peer-reviewed) and had nothing to do with her personal beliefs. And yes, if 27% of our federal prisons are filled with ILLEGAL ALIENS, why wouldn't TELEMUNDO be outraged and demand their deportation? You can't deal with unreasonable folks. Anyone who argues that illegals are not a significant crime problem in the US is living in denial and not worth wasting any of your time. If Lou panders to this ethno-centric racist group of separatists, he wont do well politically. The fire among moderates and independents is about preserving America and what it stands for and for politicians that speak the truth and match their policies with their words.

Re: Shocking Lou Dobbs Video! Opinions Needed ASAP

1) I always saw Lou Dobbs as a CNN conversationalist who was concerned about illegal immigration but really could do nothing but report on it and we were fortunate to have a least someone on CNN to give a voice on this issue.

2) I never saw Dobbs as a person to be "backed for President." And was very concerned when ALIPAC suggested supporting him in such a venture on Facebook, etc.. Following a news pundit into politics is almost never very wise.

3) Although I did note Dobbs as the best of what CNN had to offer as he appeared to try to be fair - on an even keel - in his reporting on illegal immigration, I never saw him as a proponent for being the voice for America on resolving illegal immigration.

4) I would expect he could best pursue his interests in his own "think tank." Question: how many times did he invite ALIPAC to speak in his program?

5) Finally, let's get back to what we know is important which is first sealing our borders, 2) stopping all illegals regardless of country of origin from taking American jobs, 3) stopping all use of State and federal tax money to underwrite benefits for illegals. These steps alone would result in significantly reducing illegal alien problems.

As the editor for blogs for Borders, I opted to date not to write about the suggestion of ALIPAC advocating for Lou Dobbs. I encourage ALIPAC to not invest in meaningless 3rd Party candidates that cannot win and therefore cannot advance the general cause of our efforts. On very rare occasions the 3rd party candidate may have substance and some potential to be elected. However, political history has few shinning examples.

Blogs for Borders http://blogs4borders.blogspot.com/ is dedicated to American sovereignty, border security and a sane immigration policy. We promote ALIPAC and our many readers and members of our blog roll are ardent promoters of border security.

In closing, thank you for sharing this video and for asking the members of this forum for our opinion.

Editor, Blogs For Borders

Over half a million dollars has been pledged for Dobbs, at LouDobbsForPresident.com, organized by ALIPAC! I just read that on Home Page.

Dobbs REALLY needs to clarify this completely with William and ALIPAC, before he gets one cent!

Is it possible to make a candidate sign a contract when you give them a large amount of money like that? Clarify their stance on issues, and if they turn on you once elected, that money automatically becomes a loan, and they have to pay it back. Better yet, the contract records it as a loan, then if they actually do what they promise, the loan will be forgiven.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast