Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds just like everyone else

After listening to him speak, he sounds like every other politician who is courting the illegal immigrant vote--regardless of their origin (Mexico, Central/South America, Africa, middle east, etc)...

After listening to him talk, I certainly won't be contributing to his campaign or voting for him. I do not think that ALIPAC should support him--there are far better candidates coming down the line and we should be throwing our support behind them!!!

" We need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions"

You need to come down to Florida when he does and take him to lunch at the Breakers -- invite David Horowitz, Glenn Beck, Lt. Allen West, Joyce Kaufman and Rush Limbaugh and sit down and ask him what he meant about that comment. Give him a chance to qualify it -- witht he ideas he has about what kind of "conditions' and let everyone give him their 2cents worth and he can work up something from there.

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by porch
    I did not even have to watch the whole video to see it was heading south. No pund intended.
    Since when does the United States have to explain itself to Mexico, or any other country.
    I am waiting for someone who has the guts to speak the truth!
    If you want to come to the United States, come in the correct door, and start to take up your burden, and carry your own weight, and not expect the hardworking legal American to pay your way. This among other things.
    When we have a person who can speak the truth, then they will get my vote.

Lt. Allen West has the guts to speak the truth.

After listening to him talk, I certainly won't be contributing to his campaign or voting for him. I do not think that ALIPAC should support him--there are far better candidates coming down the line and we should be throwing our support behind them!!!
    I would delay any sort of pledge, until I hear a clarification on his stance.

Far better candidates for a Senate Run? In Democratic held New Jersey? That could be debatable.

[/quote]

Lou Dobbs Interview on Spanish Network

Lou Dobbs for President...I certainly hope not. How can he run on just one issue? Illegal immigration!

I think what Lou Dobbs was saying is the same thing most of us have said for the past several years. We will probably have to give amnesty, under certain conditions, to those illegals here now. However, that cannot be done until the American citizens can be absolutely certain that the border is secure so not more illegals can come into this country.

The U.S. has granted amnesty to illegals many times in the past. If we do not secure the border but give amnesty, we will visit this problem again and again.

He is clearly pandering for the Latino votes and he is acting like a complete ASS based on the fact that he refuses to stand up for what he has railed about for the past 5 years.

He is no better than any of the other lying garbage we have in govt today. He will lie to us to get into office and then do the will of the one world order. If he can be this weak this early on, then he does not have the spine for this. We need someone who will FIGHT for our nation, and not sell out our nation like all the rest. This is not in the best interest of the United States and the millions of out of work American, nor our Constitution or laws.

Lou Dobbs just sold us OUT!

Re: Lou Dobbs was against alien amnesty before he was for it

We need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions.

I think that the his conditions are the fine print that no one who is smart enough to consider will do so. The liberals only hear the first part of the sentence, the thinking conservatives will read into the second part of the sentence (and know that his historical qualifications put him in a good position to fight for deportation). Next time a good journalist gets aholdo f him I hope they ask him to clarify that statement.

Close borders, entry and exist program, E-Verify, SAVE, 287g PROGRAM,

CLOSE THE BORDERS - NO AMNESTY! DEPORT ALL 15 million undocumented with their illegal anchor babies.

ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL! DEPORT THEM ALL FROM AROUND THE WORLD! DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT THEM IN THE BUTTOCK. FIRE CONGRESS - WE AMERICANS BOUGHT THE SOUTHERN BORDER FROM THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT. BEING NATIVE AMERICAN AND EARLIER SETTLER ANCESTRY I AM HAPPY TO DEPORT ALL UNDOCUMENTED AND ILLEGAL FROM MY COUNTRY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wake Up People!

Everybody needs to slow down here!

First and foremost, I don't care if we had the most perfect, electable person that WANTED/NEEDED to help America, ready to take the office of the President of the United states, If we don't clean, AND I MEAN CLEAN UP, and REMOVE the corrupt politicians from ALL branches of our Government, we will NEVER save this country from the one world order!

We need to focus our energy and voting power to replace ALL politicians who vote against the constitution and not applying laws already on the books.

We need to focus on 2010 elections now, not the unlikely future puppet that will be placed into the president of the United States chair in 2012!

Here's a thought you might want to ponder, Is this just another clever way of distracting the American people from the real problem in this country? A Congress, Senate and house of Representatives that only care about their individual powers, not what is BEST for our Great Country!

Again, I say focus on the local level, if we clean up all the corrupt politicians from ALL parties in office, we make a difference at the federal level as well!

Think, and read between the lines, and QUESTION EVERYONE DEEPLY
    WHO WANTS TO BECOME AN ELECTED OFFICIAL OF THIS COUNTRY!

Something that was NOT done by the Media, our presently elected officials, or us, the American people, before this train wreck of a president was (?)elected(?) into the Office of the President of the United States! This man, Obama didn't even know how many states were in the union, I mean come on!

He who does not know history of his own country should NEVER be elected to such an important office!

Time to hold elected members of Government ACCOUNTABLE for what they've done to this great NATION!

Funny how they blame the PEOPLE for what is happening, not their buddies(Bankers,Wall Street,Elected Officials), and are RELYING on these very same people to fix what THEY purposely have done to this country!

Then again, We did put these People in office, question is; do we have what it takes to stop voting these idiot non American schmucks into office,
    or will we just do like they say.

IF ALL WE DO IS WHAT THEY SAY, THEN ALL WE'VE LEARNED IS HOW TO OBEY!

FREE YOUR MINDS PEOPLE!

Seeker

I am so glad to have seen this now. We need the kind of man or woman in the Whitehouse, who will stand up to LIES and CORRUPTION with a NO TOLERANCE POLICY. Like Sherriff Joe in Arizona.

We need someone who will call crap like Maria to task and ask her to define the word illegal and ask her to explain the 100% rise in crime in cities all across America, like rape of children and latino gangs, and the murder of innocent citizens which is mostly due to the rise in the illegal population. Most of crimes committed in America today have been done by illegals. This is very well documented.

How about the fact that their country has no such forgiveness policy toward illegals in their countries. He will NEVER go there.

The fact that he did not go to her show armed with ammo to protect his prior stand and America, to put her in her place, was completely revealing of the kind of obama he will become once elected.