Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Driver's licenses for illegal aliens in New York State

Mr. Spitzer:

Since I'm not a resident of the state of New York, I am not authorized to vote against you in the next election. Rest assured, however, that if your actions continue to ignore common sense, good judgment, and the will of the vast majority of Americans on the issue of illegal immigration, New Yorkers of all stripes will replace you with someone who obeys the laws of this great nation. How dare you think you can do otherwise. You really need to get out more, Mr. Spitzer. Apparently you haven't noticed that the United States of America is under seige economically, socially, and culturally -- all because of illegal immigration. We cannot ignore the consequences any longer. Adopting policies that reward illegal aliens -- like your drivers license proposal would -- is bad for America and shows everyone just how out of touch with reality you are.

Dear Governor Spencer,

It is with great sadness that I hear the you are going to legitimize foreign nationals that have illegally entered our country, are illegally living here and a great percentage of which only work for cash.

There are illegal immigrants from all over the world that are currently living in New York State.
    To accuse a citizen of this country of being a racist because they don't agree with the government, that this country is a territory that needs to settled illegally is, in my opinion, a racist remark. Can you explain which race or races of people you consider to be illegal and which race or races are persecuting them?

You seem to only be concerned with specific races of people that are here illegally.

I think that before you call all people that are weary with the favoritism that the illegals are getting vicious racists you should reconsider and think about using the term Nationalist - it is closer to the truth and a better description

I don't think you want to give the impression that you are favoring and defending one race of people over another. Although you seem to be in favor of giving non-citizens more benefits than citizens get and a free ride for housing, food and medical.

Thank you,
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My letter to Gov. Spitzer

Gov. Spitzer,

"Venomous racists"? That's always a sure sign you have no argument against the truth.

Americans not wanting to support 20 million (and counting) poor, uneducated foreign nationals so that private businesses can profit, has nothing to do with racism. Americans not wanting jobs taken, wages lowered and quality of life destroyed has nothing to do with racism. Wanting you to uphold the "rule of law" has nothing to do racism.

No, Americans DON'T accept illegal aliens as a fact of life. We are angry that our elected representatives allowed this country to be invaded without our knowledge or consent. We want our existing laws enforced and illegal immigration stopped.

It isn't a matter of what country they came from, it's matter of them BREAKING THE LAW....and not just entering illegally....they are breaking numerous laws. You fail to mention that FACT. Americans are fed up with illegal aliens being exempt from laws Americans would not be. We are fed up with our, so called, "representatives" ignoring the will of the people....and when we object, you can’t defend it so you insult us by calling us racists.

Americans are angry at YOU.
    We are angry that you refuse to enforce the law. We are angry you insult true immigrants by calling illegal aliens "immigrants".
    We are angry when you call us racists when we want you to enforce the law.
    We are angry that you pretend giving illegals driver licenses wouldn't cause voter fraud.
    We are angry that you try to sell this by saying it will make us more "secure". Enforcing the LAW will make us more secure.
    We are angry you arrogantly ignore the will of the people.

You couldn't be doing this because you want voter fraud, could you, Gov. Spitzer? Or else why would you be removing the safe guards against it, like requiring social security cards? Or proof of legal residence?

You couldn't be doing this to replace all the professional drivers in New York with cheaper illegal aliens, could you Gov. Spitzer?

We Californians impeached Governor Davis, I hope New York will follow our lead.

An angry American,

Spitzer attacks Dobbs ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer

It sure does my heart good to see so many standing up for the United States of America, something that eludes Gov. Spitzer. Thank you

How Dare He!

Mr. Spitzer

Let me see if I understand you correctly. You’re offering three types of driver licenses, 1 access to everything American and Canadian, 2 standard issues w/ access to everything American, 3 ID for driving only (never mind motor voter rules for now).

You want to create a “documentedâ€
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Re: Spitzer attacks Dobbs! ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer!

[Governor Spitzer,

In a recent broadcast you stated the arguments against you were fundamentally "racist venom" in relationship to Lou Dobbs criticizing your decision to give licenses to illegals.

Do you understand you live in America? "We the people" believe in upholding the rule of law. Also, Article IV, Section IV of the Constitution may be of interest to you. Perhaps not.

Aiding and abetting illegals is TREASON.

It is good to know where you, so clearly, stand.

quote="ALIPAC"]Governor Spitzer:

I am writing to address your comments about Lou Dobbs broadcast on CNN this morning at 8:18am EST on the CNN Live morning show of Oct. 30, 2007.

In response to Lou Dobbs's criticism of your decision to give licenses to illegal aliens, which would lead to voter registration access for illegal aliens, you said you would not answer someone that engaged in "Venom, hate, and fundamental misinformation". Later in the broadcast, you said that the arguments against you were fundamentally "racist venom".

I would hope that a man in your position would have more intelligence and creativity than to spew out the broken record, knee jerk, and liberal race card. Do you really think that trying to label your opposition as venomous racists will save you?

Sir, you are not fit to lick Lou Dobb's shoe soles! Lou Dobbs is a hero and you are a worm that slings mud at those that possess the integrity you lack.

Thank God for Lou Dobbs! The man clearly cares deeply about this nation and time and time again, the public's only major news access to the truth about what is really going on in this country is coming from The Lou Dobbs Show.

I am fighting mad and looking for a candidate, a group, a state legislator, anyone I can support with volunteerism and money to kick your political hind side onto the scrap heap of history.

You are an arrogant man Mr. Spitzer and you think that over 72% of those you swore to represent are "Venomous Racists" and that everyone else is just stupid or uninformed. You think you are smarter and wiser than three out of four people in your state and this country when in fact you are an ultra liberal idiot.

Dobbs apologized for calling you an idiot, but I will gladly apply the label to you. Assuredly, many of your former supporters and voters have much stronger language to describe you so please spare me the mewling over being called an idiot. Calling you an idiot is mild compared to what many people want to see you called in public.

I look forward to a day when you are put on trial for treason against the people of the United States. Your efforts to aid and abet illegal aliens violates existing Federal law and we have up to six years, under the statute of limitations, to nail you on that charge. Let us hope we can get an AG in office that will apply it to you.

I'm up and at them early today Governor Spitzer. I will work feverishly into the night and the next morning. I will work to try and save my country from arrogant people like you that should be removed from office and never elected again.

I stand with the vast majority of my fellow countrymen and women against you. I stand with Lou Dobbs! To hell with your slanderous hate speech on CNN.

You stand with a small minority of people, less than 20%, that support you and you will not prevail.

There's one group of people on the planet you really do not want to piss off and that is the American public.

Time for you to receive a new education Governor Spitzer. We are going to educate you about what happens to despicable politicians that betray the American public and cast false aspersions on people like Lou Dobbs!

Down with Spitzer! May he stand as a public anathema! All Hail the New Poster Boy Traitor to America!

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

----

Would you like to share your thoughts with Governor Spitzer?

Please use the following contact information found at this link..

http://www.ny.gov/governor/contact/index.html

To Write To The Governor:
    Eliot Spitzer
    State Capitol
    Albany, NY 12224
    518-474-8390
    To Email The Governor:
    Click here to email the Governor.

Then please post a copy of your message to Spitzer here at ALIPAC to keep a permanent, public record of your messages at this link...[/quote]

GREAT LETTERS Everyone!!! Spitzer is going to lose what hair he still has left when he opens his e-mail box!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent this to spits, that name is close enought for him.
    I am glad I do not live in New York. You are a disgrace to the citizens of NY who voted you into office and to the United States. You are not even up at the quality of Lou Dobbs. It's people like him who keep us informed of politicians like you (in my mind are unamerican).

Spitzer attacks Dobbs ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer

I have just emailed to the research team for the Lou Dobbs show all the posts of this conversation today. I hope it worked. Spitzer needs to be shut down, and recalled for all US citizens!!! The Dem's are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on this issue alone.

Re: Spitzer attacks Dobbs ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer

Quote Originally Posted by janadu
    I have just emailed to the research team for the Lou Dobbs show all the posts of this conversation today. I hope it worked. Spitzer needs to be shut down, and recalled for all US citizens!!! The Dem's are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on this issue alone.
    Nice idea and work, janadu.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast