Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake
    Erm, was the "Latino Republican" site taken down? I know it was there but now the domain is for sale?
    How Ironic.....George P. Bush asked me if my domain was for sale. I told him no.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I hope you don't mind I felt comfortable enough to raz you a bit.
    That's not a problem for me. Sorry about the commotion.

Thanks lsmith1338.

It's there now but when I tried a couple minutes ago it wasn't. Odd.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    All this time I thought DD supported freedom of speech. There is another myth exposed as a lie. Say something that upsets her and here comes the attorney threats.
    I don't support lies. Big difference.

ALIPAC wrote:
    You do not want the mountain folks are your hind end Observer. That's a fight you don't want.
    Observer better believe it! This mountain girl did not take very kindly to Observer's insinuation that those pics were of mountain people. Yep, he/she is a profiler and a racist, making comments like that proves it. I think banning would be approiate in this case.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

We know you do and appreciate it W.

It is a fine line ,and easy to cross in heated debate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How Ironic.....George P. Bush asked me if my domain was for sale. I told him no.
    Cool!! Got a letter from him saying that? I like getting letters from such important people.

Domain or domain name for sale?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC
    Everyone keep in mind that Observer is pushing buttons looking for those of you he can get to lose your cool, make mistakes
    I knew there was ANOTHER POSITVE thing trolls do for US. They teach US self-control.

"When we discuss this debate, it must be done in a civil way," Bush said during a meeting with groups pushing for changes to immigration laws.

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    All this time I thought DD supported freedom of speech. There is another myth exposed as a lie. Say something that upsets her and here comes the attorney threats.
    I don't support lies. Big difference.
    DD, now that we have your attention, I hope you would be so kind as to answer a few questions:

How do you justify the act of catering to a specific race of people? I mean, if you have good intentions, would it not make more sense to openly promote your beliefs and values to everyone rather than target your beliefs and values at a specific race of people? Again, I claim that actions such as singling out a group of voters as "latinos" is a racist act. If the liberals have done the latino people a disservice, you are not doing them any better by directing attention to them as a collective group. People can choose republican, democrat, or anything in between despite their race, color, or ethinicity. I challenge you to show your "own" and everyone else an equal respect by discontinuing such actions as separating and dividing us on the basis of race.

Observer...I'm sure at times I mispell words.

-crazybird

As do I, but it is more than a slip of the finger to repeatedly misplace an apostrophe with one post or spell crony with an “ie” instead of an the appropriate “y.” But I do see your point.

And I fought my urge, albeit unsuccessfully) to point out that “sight” and “site” are two different words with entirely different meanings.

What gives you the right to "ASSUME" that only mountain people have bad teeth?

-rebellady1964

Well, if did decide to make that assumption, it would be the U.S. Constitution that would afford me that right. However, I suggest you become acquainted with the word “may.”

You do not want the mountain folks are your hind end Observer. That's a fight you don't want. I speak Mountaineese

-ALIPAC

Well, were you speaking it there? Because I am having a difficult time trying to decipher “You do not want the mountain folks are your hind end.”

Everyone keep in mind that Observer is pushing buttons looking for those of you he can get to lose your cool, make mistakes.

-ALIPAC

Oh no I’m not. Besides, many of “your” people do a fine job of making mistakes all on their own, with no help from yours truly.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast