Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mechistas who have been lied to by the elite liberals.
    Will all of the Alipac members that would fit into DD's minion profile please PM her and occupy her busy poolside schedule.

DD, I know you are not going to find too many people here fool heartedly and blindly following the "liberal elite" that seem to trouble you so. The lost and down trodden you are seeking are not on Alipac. "Resistance is futile."

You said "you are a busy person" but you have time for the pool and to waste countless hours on Alipac seeking people abused by the "elite liberals"???

OH, DD please give me a list of these "elite liberals" that are attacking "your people" and please define liberal. Oh, leaning left is not a good enough definition. I really and truly want to understand your position.

BAD, I'm really liking your new AVATAR!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lsmith1338 wrote:
    I do not find her posts amusing or intriguing. They smack of open borders pretending to be against it and just looking for ammunition to degrade our site and its members.
    And how has she degraded the site?

Seems to me, if people don't like her being on here, A) ban her or B) delete every post she's ever made and future ones for which the mods find offensive.

Well, if did decide to make that assumption, it would be the U.S. Constitution that would afford me that right. However, I suggest you become acquainted with the word “may.”

Observer

Now, I'm going to point out your misspelling. Well, if did You forgot I.
    Just wanted to keep you honest to your other posts. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!!!!

DD

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    All this time I thought DD supported freedom of speech. There is another myth exposed as a lie. Say something that upsets her and here comes the attorney threats.
    I don't support lies. Big difference.
    DD, now that we have your attention, I hope you would be so kind as to answer a few questions:
    Sure. I have a couple more minutes......

How do you justify the act of catering to a specific race of people? I mean, if you have good intentions, would it not make more sense to openly promote your beliefs and values to everyone rather than target your beliefs and values at a specific race of people?
    Again, I am trying to organize. If you look at my goals on my main page, you will see this:

If you look at the above....you will see where I write we should help 'fellow man'.

Again, I claim that actions such as singling out a group of voters as "latinos" is a racist act.
    My goal is to help organize the brown people.....to educate Latino's why they belong on the conservative side because most of us are Catholics or religious. (I don't go to church, but I do believe in God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost).

If the liberals have done the latino people a disservice, you are not doing them any better by directing attention to them as a collective group.
    Unfortunately......I hear much about discrimination when it comes to ALL brown people. We cannot peel off our skin, so we have to react accordingly.

We can agree to disagree here. My goal is to organize and educate with God's help.

People can choose republican, democrat, or anything in between despite their race, color, or ethinicity. I challenge you to show your "own" and everyone else an equal respect by discontinuing such actions as separating and dividing us on the basis of race.

I will discontinue what I do when restrictionists and isolationists don't exist.

Fair?

EastTX Dude,

We are playing with the Troll and her friends.

History lesson for you DD... It's the "Taco Curtain".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

East TX:

Why does attorney come out of her mouth? If we are all debating this here like adults why does she resort to indicating some sort of lawsuit? The fact that William and others are even having that conversation with her on this site is degrading to our site and our members. If you are not here to discuss this rationally, then go elsewhere as we cannot be wasting time on them and do not threaten lawsuits on our boards. Let her go discuss it with her 198 members on her own site.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DD,
    You say your goal is to encourage an economic BOOM by pushing immigration reform. Don't you mean a Bust? You will destroy the middle class and the only ones benefiting from you economic boom will be the very wealthy.

Just to make sure everyone caught my earlier post.

Im the one that added the OBL title to DD's profile. She does not control the titles and ranks.

W

ALIPAC--is your avatar supposed to be a joke? I can't tell if it's a man with something under his shirt or a woman with a bra on. Sorry if this offends you but I'm serious.

Observer...I'm sure at times I mispell words.

-crazybird

As do I, but it is more than a slip of the finger to repeatedly misplace an apostrophe within one post, or spell crony with an “ie” instead of an the appropriate “y.” But I do see your point.

And I did fight my urge, albeit unsuccessfully, to point out that “sight” and “site” are two different words with entirely different meanings.

What gives you the right to "ASSUME" that only mountain people have bad teeth?

-rebellady1964

Well, if did decide to make that assumption, it would be the U.S. Constitution that would afford me that right. However, I suggest you become acquainted with the word “may.”

You do not want the mountain folks are your hind end Observer. That's a fight you don't want. I speak Mountaineese

-ALIPAC

Well, were you speaking it there? Because I am having a difficult time trying to decipher “You do not want the mountain folks are your hind end.”

Everyone keep in mind that Observer is pushing buttons looking for those of you he can get to lose your cool, make mistakes.

-ALIPAC

Oh no I’m not. Besides, many of “your” people do a fine job of making mistakes all on their own, with no help from yours truly.

Yep, he/she is a profiler and a racist, making comments like that proves it.

- rebellady1964

Racism has been typically defined as an irrational belief in the innate superiority or inferiority of a race(s).

It seems highly unreasonable to conclude that saying there is a chance that a toothless woman resides in the Appalachian and/or Ozark Mountains constitutes an irrational assumption. Ergo, it isn’t racist at all.

BTW badthingsman, a few here have openly accused me of advocating an open border policy on this forum (chief among them ALIPAC), and yet he has supplied no evidence to support to his charge. That clearly, violates your “burden of proof” rule. Is he, in your opinion, a “troll?” He even called me a “bone head,” another violation of the site’s rules (and perhaps a sign that he has projected any feelings he may harbor of self-inadequacy onto me.)

And you all should note that all my comments are responses to comments already made and that have been allowed to stand as is. If, I am indeed a troll, then so too are those to whom I have responded. For, my responses were predicated on their “trollish” comments.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast