Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I am getting very tired of these same sell out senators pulling their tricks. Don't they realize that most of America does NOT want any form of amnesty? Reid, Frankenstein, and that bloated murderer Kennedy are pissing me off. It's time to deport them to Mexico since they love the people so much.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Yup, we have to keep fighting them.

We can use the following points in this excellent article in our calls against the AgJOBS amnesty proposal:

________

Farm Worker Shortage?

New Backgrounder Looks at Agricultural Labor Force

WASHINGTON, Oct. 30 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A new Backgrounder from the Center for Immigration Studies challenges assertions by farmers and the media that crops are rotting in the fields for lack of workers. The paper, "Farm Labor Shortages: How Real? What Response?," written by economist Philip Martin, examines workers' wages, farmers' earnings, and the prospects of mechanization.

The Center for Immigration Studies will release the report at a
    telephone press conference on Monday, November 5 at 11 a.m. (Eastern time), featuring Martin, a professor of agricultural and resource economics at the University of California, Davis.

Advance copies of the report will be available to the media. To RSVP
    for the Monday teleconference, contact Bryan Griffith at press@ cis.org by
    noon Friday, November 2. To be included in the teleconference, provide your full name, e-mail address and telephone number in your RSVP e-mail. On Friday, November 2, you will receive an e-mail invitation confirming your RSVP and providing instructions for participation in the teleconference.

Among the report's findings:

-- Neither worker recruitment, wages, nor benefits have risen to a
    degree suggesting a strong need for more labor.

-- Farmers' production of labor-intensive fruits and vegetables has
    expanded despite farmers' claims of a "labor shortage."

-- Farm worker earnings represent a tiny share of the overall cost of
    fresh fruits and vegetables, so even a substantial increase in wages could
    not have a major effect on retail prices.

-- The government has an important role to play in facilitating
    mechanization.

SOURCE Center for Immigration Studies

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stori ... 821&EDATE=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, I was interrupted several times yesterday, got about 50 faxes sent out and am going to finish, then start another round of calls.Have e-mails planned for tomorrow.

PLEASE EVERYONE GET INVOLVED AND HELP STOP ANOTHER BIG AMNESTY, THEY WANT TO LET SEVERAL MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS WITH LITTLE OR NO EDUCATION TO GAIN A PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP, PEOPLE WHO WILL END UP ON SOCIAL SERVICE PROGRAMS, USE OUR HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS AND SUCK UP TAXPAYER DOLLARS FASTER THAN WE CAN REPLENISH THE FUNDS. IT MUST STOP AND WE MUST FIGHT UNTIL IT DOES......

PLEASE MAKE THOSE CALLS, GET OUT THE FAXES AND E-MAILS WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Call your senators to urge them to oppose an AgJOBS amnesty amendment on the farm bill: 202-224-3121.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

ZIP CODES FOR CALLS

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

SITES TO SEND FREE FAXES AND EMAILS:

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

http://numbersusa.com/index

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsou ... ffers.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Faxing and emailing again today. Will try to make some calls. Passing the word over hill and dale

First to fight for the right,
    And to build the Nation’s might,
    And The Alipacers Go Rolling Along
    Proud of all we have done,
    Fighting till the battle’s won,
    And the Alipacers Go Rolling Along.

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Faxing and emailing again today. Will try to make some calls. Passing the word over hill and dale

First to fight for the right,
    And to build the Nation’s might,
    And The Alipacers Go Rolling Along
    Proud of all we have done,
    Fighting till the battle’s won,
    And the Alipacers Go Rolling Along.

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
    Love your poem "working4change" its wonderful!! Keep up the great work! maybe we can scare them out of bringing it to the floor.

working4change
    Let's hope so SOSAD. The poem is a verse from the ARMY song..not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Let's hope so SOSAD. The poem is a verse from the ARMY song..not mine.
    Ah now I rocognize it, I sang it as a kid!!

A veritable plethora of letters anyone can use to e-mail an/or fax to Senators to fight AG JOBS. If you find any of these useful, please help yourself:

Dear Senator ____________:

After the American people made it loud and clear that we rejected amnesty for illegal aliens just a few short months ago, now the Senate is back with more amnesty, just this time using the piece-meal approach. I am speaking about Senator Feinstein’s Ag Jobs.

Once again, Senator, NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM!!!

Ag Jobs amnesty teaches all American citizens that politicians do not care about them. It shows that their government consistently lets them down by working for the benefits of illegal aliens; and businesses and corporations that refuse to follow proper hiring practices. If Ag Jobs passes, they and I will remember in the 2008 elections.

Are you going to stand with the vast majority of Americans and reject amnesty or will you work for the benefit of illegal aliens?

Senator, a vote for Amnesty will place the scarlet “Aâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Need help sending emails

Hello Everyone, I am so glad that you are all here. I am new and would like guidance on the fastest and easiest way to send emails. I have small children and my time is limited but I MUST get involved and make my voice heard. The letters provided are great and I will use them. What is the best way to find email addresses.
    Thanks, Leesa

What Part of ILLEGAL don't they understand?

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast