Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well the Dreamies have to have the AG'S bill for that and we are not going to let it get passed, so guess they are out of luck!!

KEEP THE CALLS ROLLING INTO THE SENATORS AND STAY FOCUSED, WE CAN DO THIS !! AND THE DREAMIES CAN KEEP ON DREAMING.
    EVERYONE IS DOING AN AWESOME JOB!!

I also keep getting they don't know anything and I keep telling them " then let me help you out" They are going to bring Amnesty in the form of the AG'S bill attached to the Farm bill....BLAH BLAH BLAH! They hate the fact that we know all this!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    SOME DREAMIES ARE SCHEMING TO BE FARMERS:

lilbawler2001 wrote:
    I have a feeling this will get the 60 votes needed.

If it passes just find a friendly farmer to say you are essential labor for him. All your problems are over!
    Very typical illegal alien mentality. Just another example of their "good moral character." It's pathetic they are too stupid not to advertise their criminal plans.

News Flash Dreamies: What you are suggesting is a CRIME PUNISHABLE TO UP TO FIVE YEARS IMPRISONMENT!

Already did it. My SenaMoron Arlen Specter is a frigging co-sponsor ... idiot.

I told him that I was so proud of him when he voted against cloture on the Nightmare Act, and I want to continue to be proud of him. Asked him to distance himself from the AgJobs and start reminding people the the H-2A visas allow farmers to bring in an unlimited number of ag workers. There's no excuse for this.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

OK Everyone looks like we got them on the run, so now is not the time to give up!! Please keep the calls going in and maybe we won't have to WATCH THIS ON THE SENATE FLOOR !!

SENATE AG CHAIRMAN STRONGLY OPPOSES ANY VOTE ON AgJOBS AMNESTY ON HIS FARM BILL NEXT WEEK

Chances of a giant amnesty for ag workers and their dependents diminished significantly this morning at the National Press Club.

Sen. Harkin (D-Iowa), chairman of the Senate Agriculture Committee, told a group of reporters that he is adamently opposed to the Democratic leadership allowing the AgJOBS amnesty to be introduced as an amendment to "his" Farm Spending Bill.

Harkin noted that he is an original co-sponsor for the amnesty for illegal aliens working in agriculture. But he said immigration should not be legislated in the Farm Bill.

In fact, he said, immigration policy should not be taken up again until after "the next election." That would be 2009!

Your NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team is noticing intense friction among Senate Democrats behind the scenes. Some are determined to keep trying to find a way to get some kind of amnesty through for at least some of the country's illegal aliens. But many other Democratic Senators are saying that they just can't stand the thought of another bruising battle over amnesty. They believe their losing battles so far this year have hurt them with swing voters and hurt morale among their base.

But we also know that the pro-amnesty groups have started major phone-in campaigns this week to push Senators to vote for an AgJOBS amnesty amendment next week.

We can't let Senators think that you aren't paying attention.

So, please go to your Action Buffet corkboard and send the AgJOBS faxes to your Senators.

If the threat materializes next week, we will notify you immediately to begin a massive phoning campaign. For now, we are holding off on starting the phoning. But if you want to go ahead, just call your Senators through the switchboard at 202-224-3121.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE!! YOUR AWESOME
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    SOME DREAMIES ARE SCHEMING TO BE FARMERS:

lilbawler2001 wrote:
    I have a feeling this will get the 60 votes needed.

If it passes just find a friendly farmer to say you are essential labor for him. All your problems are over!
    THIS ARE THE KINDS OF PEOPLE THAT WE WANT TO KEEP OUT! THEY DOT NO DESERVE TO BE HERE.

I've been calling and emailing for the past 2 weeks on AG Jobs and the LOST Treaty.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sosad,
    Thanks for posting the update from Numbers. As you know, we should still keep the pressure on, as anything can happen and Feinstein has vowed to offer AgJOBS as an amendment and has said she has 60 votes.

And note this:

But we also know that the pro-amnesty groups have started major phone-in campaigns this week to push Senators to vote for an AgJOBS amnesty amendment next week.
    Note, I'm still getting a bunch of "no position" or statements yet, so please keep calling if you can: NO AGJOBS Amnesty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your Welcome Populist!! Ya gotta watch that Fienstein she is going to be pushing this bill, she wants the continuation of cheap labor flowing into Calif. and the nation, You would have thought she had enough of hate mail during the amnesty bill.

Keep the calls going everyone PLEASE!!!

I have been really pushing the Prison Inmate Farm Program to our Congressional members.

IMO this is a wonderful Win Win situation with good potential to solve the supposedly Farm Worker shortage with a endless supply of a prison workforce instead of importing foreign workers.

Many congressional members nor their staff know much,if anything, about this program so I am enlightening them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Preventing Amnesty…how are we doing?

We need to be happy and proud that we defeated “Comprehensive Amnestyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted this in the news thread, but will post here too. Let's keep our eyes on this and still call against the looming AgJOBS amnesty threat:
    -------------

Cornyn could offer alternative farm immigration measure
    By Eunice Moscoso | Thursday, November 1, 2007, 03:33 PM

Sen. John Cornyn, a Texas Republican, said Thursday that he is working on an alternative to an immigration bill known as AgJobs, shorthand for the Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits and Security Act.

The AgJobs bill would give thousands of illegal immigrant farm workers a chance to work in the United States legally and a path to citizenship.

Cornyn said his plan would include a guest worker program for agricultural workers but no pathway to citizenship.

It is unclear whether AgJobs will get a vote in the Senate. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., the measure’s chief sponsor, may try to attach it to an upcoming farm bill.

If it comes up, Cornyn may offer the alternative.

[b]“It’s somewhat up in the air now,â€