Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I read this on numbers today, I don't like the Idea of a guest worker unless we see the details, like they can not bring their familys here to have more anchor babies or use our schools any longer!!

If is guest worker is they come work on the farms and go home when the work is done, that is a guest worker program, and if they do not leave and get caught it is a felony! that is all I would settle for!

Keep the calls going every chance you get, I think they are hearing us, well maybe not Feinstien she is deaf to the American people!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote]The Texas senator also said that he would prefer to pass a broader immigration reform rather than “sector-specific immigration proposals.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is excerpted from CQ Politics. Please keep calling:

-----------

CQ TODAY – THE WEEK AHEAD
    Nov. 1, 2007
    – 10:02 p.m.
    By Greg Vadala and Chris Dally, CQ Staff
    Farm policy, appropriations, taxes and trade will dominate the congressional agenda next week as the Senate launches debate on a farm bill while the House takes on tax and trade measures...

In the Senate, the five-year, $283 billion farm measure — which would update the 2002 authorization (PL 107-171) — is expected to consume the bulk of next week’s schedule.

Earlier this week, Majority Leader Harry Reid , D-Nev., stopped short of making any guarantees about a time frame for the bill (HR 2419). “I would hope we could finish it in a week, but as we know, in that week it could be interspersed with an appropriations conference report,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WONDERUL WORK PATRIOTS!!! I am finally back !!! Special thanks to all who kept this thread going while I was gone!!!

YOU ALL ROCK!!!!

I am on it and calling, faxing and emailing!!!! LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON HIGH!!!! LETS MAKE THEM FEEL THE HEAT!!!!

Happy to have you back April, Hope alls well,! We have them on the run.

LET THEM HEAR FROM AMERICANS, REMEMBER WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE , NO AMNESTY, KEEP DRUMMING IT INTO THEIR HEAD UNTIL THEY WAKE UP AND HEAR US!!!

Here us now congress NO AMNESTY, enforce our laws and close the border!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Good Morning...will be faxing, emailing and calling again today. WE MUST NOT STOP!!!!!! Let's keep the pressure on them!

Good morning Working4change, you got that right lets hammer them and make their friday!!

CALL! CALL! CALL! FAX AND E-MAIL EVERYONE!! A BREAK IS COMING SOON WHEN THEY GO HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!

WE ARE NOT SAFE UNTIL THEY GET OUT OF WASHINGTON DC!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Happy to have you back April, Hope alls well,! We have them on the run.

LET THEM HEAR FROM AMERICANS, REMEMBER WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE , NO AMNESTY, KEEP IT INTO THEIR HEAD UNTIL THEY WAKE UP AND HEAR US!!!

Here us now congress NO AMNESTY, enforce our laws and close the border!!
    Everything is stable now, SOSAD! I am glad to be back!!

We are going to KEEP THEM ON THE RUN BECAUSE WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND THEY ARE GOING TO LISTEN BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!

Thanks working4change.

And welcome back April; hope all is well.

Looks like action can or will take place next week, so let's get ready -- call today, and leave messages, send faxes etc. over the weekend. And ramp it up next week if/when needed.

See http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-89155.html for new Farm Bill/Ag Jobs article just posted.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast