Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Like your letter Zeezil. It is hard to come up with new and innovative ways to say the same old message to these people known as our "REPRESENTATIVES". Thanks for the encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Like your letter Zeezil. It is hard to come up with new and innovative ways to say the same old message to these people known as our "REPRESENTATIVES". Thanks for the encouragement.
    Thanks for all your exceptional efforts, working4change. It's a team effort at ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And think of the consequences of giving up, I don't know about you but I don't want to live in that world and certainly don't want my children and grandchildren too.

SO GIVING UP IS JUST NOT AN OPTION!! GETTING DOWN IS NORMAL, GETTING OUT, WELL WE WON'T EVEN GO THERE!!! KEEP UP THE FIGHT ALIPAC TEAM WE CAN DO THIS.

LETS FEEL GOOD WE ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE DO NOTHING PEOPLE WHO LET PEOPLE LIKE US FIGHT THEIR FIGHTS FOR THEM!! AND IT IS EVERYONES FIGHT THAT IS A CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY, THE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS GETTING INVOLVED IS AN ADDED PLUS AND I HOPE THEY ALL GET CITIZENSHIP FOR STICKING UP FOR THIS COUNTRY!! THE NEVER DO ANYTHING PEOPLE, WELL WHAT CAN YOU SAY THEM!

SO MAKE THOSE CALL, FAXES AND E-MAILS AND NEVER GIVE UP OR GIVE IN!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Alot of responses so far have been "no position" or statement yet. Please keep calling!

The American people oppose amnesty! NO AgJOBS Amnesty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am getting the same thing or they are not sure it is going to come up! I say oh it is going to come up, because some up there in congress, that are suppose to be representing the American people can not wait to thwart the will of the people, NO AMNEST NOT AGS JOB BILL!! IT IS VERY SIMPLE!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    Has anyone got any word on when AgJobs might be brought to the floor? Usually I can tell when something gets near being brought up by following my fax board at numbersusa. I am not seeing anything as of yet. That makes me nervous. Someone here has to know something.

JRB,

This is from Numbers (homepage), and I believe FAIR has the same info at this time:

"(October 26) Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) announced today that The Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 (H.R. 2419) is likely to come up for debate on the Senate floor during the week of November 5."

This is why I've been calling, and also alerting some talk radio hosts.

JRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    JRB,

This is from Numbers (homepage), and I believe FAIR has the same info at this time:

"(October 26) Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) announced today that The Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 (H.R. 2419) is likely to come up for debate on the Senate floor during the week of November 5."

Thanks for the info Populist. Im getting on the phone to my Senators and emailing a bunch of others.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    JRB,

Thanks for the info Populist. Im getting on the phone to my Senators and emailing a bunch of others.
    Thanks JRB...

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast