Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is the best way to find email addresses.
    http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

Hi Leesahly,
    Once you fill out you name and addess just copy and paste you letter in the box and send.
    The next senator will be easy because when you click on your name and address it will come up with out you having to type it in. again paste your message.... it moves along pretty fast.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

Thanks realsball for answering with the link thats the one I use also !!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Need help sending emails

Quote Originally Posted by leesahly
    Hello Everyone, I am so glad that you are all here. I am new and would like guidance on the fastest and easiest way to send emails. I have small children and my time is limited but I MUST get involved and make my voice heard. The letters provided are great and I will use them. What is the best way to find email addresses.
    Thanks, Leesa

What Part of ILLEGAL don't they understand?
    Welcome leesahly. Go to this linK (below), which is the Senator's website's contacts list. If you want to send an e-mail click on the "Web Form" link that each senator has. It will produce either a form or a page which you will then need to look at to find the form to send a senator an e-mail. Give it a try and if you have any problems or questions, just ask.

U.S. Senators: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Welcome leesahly to ALIPAC. We NEED all the help we can get to keep the fight going to save the nation. Thanks for being here!

Thanks for your calls, e-mails, and faxes everyone. I've been calling this morning; still getting a bunch of "no position" or statement yet, but Sen. Chambliss' office advised he OPPOSES AgJOBS because of the pathway amnesty in it.

______

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for your calls, e-mails, and faxes everyone. I've been calling this morning; still getting a lot of "no position" or statement yet, but Sen. Chambliss' office advised he OPPOSES AgJOBS because of the pathway amnesty in it.

______

Georgia is a big farm state and he is an important allay on our side. Nice work, Populist.

Thanks zeezil; if you or someone can verify this with his office, that would be good. Sen. Chambliss and Isakson have really come around since they both initially (I believe) supported the huge "comprehensive" amnesty bill this past summer.

Thank You everyone. I am working on emails now.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the American way

GO ALIPAC PATRIOTS!!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!

SOME DREAMIES ARE SCHEMING TO BE FARMERS:

lilbawler2001 wrote:
    I have a feeling this will get the 60 votes needed.

If it passes just find a friendly farmer to say you are essential labor for him. All your problems are over!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast