Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now for our next vote.

Here are your options.

1. Let's deport and attrition deport the millions of illegal aliens in America to send them home with a message to others not to come illegally.

or

2. Let's let the ones here stay, become citizens and voters, and increase the amount of legal aliens we let in to accommodate all those other potential illegal aliens out there so they don't have to cross the wasteland.

Your vote?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I'll take "B" there William? What'da I win???

But I do know that Minorities will be the majority one of these days and that makes me proud to be a minority American.
    I have seen innocent Iraqi’s murdered with my own eyes “by us Americans”
    And all you people can do is sit here and cry about illegal’s
    Pleaseeeeee.
    Why is it that you have such a low opinion of yourself? Why do you refer to yourself as a "minority American"? ALL REAL AMERICANS ARE CONSIDERED EQUAL.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your vote?
    Make being an illegal here a crime.

Close the Border

Kick them all out, city by city, town by town.

Freeze Money Transfers to Mexico

(This is greatly opposed by banks and the banking lobby who make so much off sending those funds !)

These provisions would ONLY apply to NON CITIZENS.

Who says that 12 million can't be kicked out ? They came in, didn't they ?

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyerhat
    Your vote?
    Make being an illegal here a crime.

Close the Border

Kick them all out, city by city, town by town.

Freeze Money Transfers to Mexico

(This is greatly opposed by banks and the banking lobby who make so much off sending those funds !)

These provisions would ONLY apply to NON CITIZENS.

Who says that 12 million can't be kicked out ? They came in, didn't they ?

-
    Actually, you hit on one of the key actions that a friend of mine at the Center for Policy Analysis is pushing: a hefty tax on wire transfers to Mexico. They're sending billions back annually. I say Uncle Sam deserves about 25% for the trouble.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:17 am Post subject: I have changed my mind to amnesty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Joel:

You claim the Morman Church has a representative who upholds lawbreaking (against the Morman belief) if it benefits the economy;
    and there are
    more non working Americans with large families
    ...... RIGHT...........

Also, magically you are right at the scene of drug deals. Did you call law enforcement?????????? After being given the precious gift of American citizenship you did do you civic duty didn't you?

The worst of all is your comment in regard to the killing of innocent Iraqi's........................................... . Slamming our guardians / soldiers the only reason we have any freedom is no forgivable.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Now for our next vote.

Here are your options.

1. Let's deport and attrition deport the millions of illegal aliens in America to send them home with a message to others not to come illegally.

or

2. Let's let the ones here stay, become citizens and voters, and increase the amount of legal aliens we let in to accommodate all those other potential illegal aliens out there so they don't have to cross the wasteland.

Your vote?
    #1 all the way for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ye olde vote:

El deporto every illegal.

Anchor babies who are citizens by an accident of birth? Kids go with folks. Folks knew they were breaking our law.

Anchor babies over the age of majority? We're stuck with them. Work hard to amend the Constitution to stop the anchor Baby BS.

Seal the borders. Caught twice? Well, there's some extremely hard work needing done while in chains and lousy food but no cruelty. Then deport again.

Chase down all visa holders overstaying. The government grabs everything they earned after the overstay (to our best guess) and all material goods other than what they brought with them are confiscated. Sell on eBay!!!! Use captured funds to pay cost of enforcement. Hope they over-stayers did well financially.

NO ILLEGALS AT ALL.

Also, ensure legal immigrants are not barbaric peasents. We do not need backward cultures here that are unable to create their own viable livable culture.

Sob story cases? We can't be the mother to the world. America has sent trillions of dollars overseas for many decades with little to show for it. As economic globalization continues and the elites continue to garner a greater share of the economic pie we will have plenty of our own working poor to assist.

Also, time to quit being the world's policeman. Watch out for our own interests but leave the wars as a last resort. If so many other countries ca watch inner turmoil in other countries as culture fights culture or tribe fights tribe or sect fights sect or whatever, we can sit back and watch as every other country does!!!!

Of course, evil such as Nazi Germany has to be stopped. Mass extermination of a religious group... millions of little kids, etc and the gypsies and other groups.... but, we let Stalin kill of 20-million or so in the Ukraine so..... well, tough questions.

But, at the least, ALL illegals OUT.

NO MORE COMING IN.

Enforce strictly.

Quit being so wishy washy in dealings with barbaric backwards countries. I could see offering economic aid to Mexico IF their elites quite being so racist, elitest, etc.

Those folks need to improve their own country, their own systems, their own culture!!!!!! Many of us are aware of the many negatives in Mexico's culture that mires them in the wallows of backwardness. But, it's up to them to fix their problems.

I RESENT THAT AND JUST BY YOU SAYING YOU HAVE SEEN INNOCENT IRAQI'S BEING KILLED BY OUR SOLDIERS TELLS ME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND YOUR A LIER! I HAVE BEEN TO IRAQ ,I HAVE SEEN SOLDIER'S KILLED. I HAVE SEEN INNOCENT IRAQI'S CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF OUR SOLDIERS. I HAVE SEEN INNOCENT IRAQI'S PLACING BOMBS TO KILL SOLDIERS. NOT ONE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN TO IRAQ AND SPENT TIME WITH THE IRAQI'S HAVE EVER COME BACK WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT THEM AND IM HERE TO TELL YOU NONE OF THEM OR INNOCENT. NEITHER IS ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Way to get fired up Tex!!!!!!! The banned troll knows not of what he spoke(past tense). And I do believe he was a troll. If I hadn't had to watch Lou Dobbs the vote would have been higher.
    On Williams question #1
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Already sent him packing, but will make the final vote 8 to 4 in favor of banning.

W
    I vote for #1.

I noticed you already sent him packing but when I posted, it must have overlapped with your post because of the timing. I didn't read your post on the ban before I sent my post suggesting to ban.

Glad you did though. Anyone who doesn't favor an all out ban on amnesty/guest worker/temporary worker program for illegals who have invaded our country, broken our laws and disrespect our sovoreign nation, needs the boot, along with any family members they have brought along.

These illegals are moochers and are encouraged, aided and abetted by their corrupt governments so their elected leaders and rich elites don't have to pay as much in taxes to lift their poor and tired out of poverty.

This is so the rich elite of third world countries can avoid civil war and unrest in their countries. Instead of improving the lot of the usual majority of poor in third world/corrupt countries, their leaders want to continue hogging the money and living rich lives compared to the average citizen of their country.

Sure, America has many rich millionaires and billionaires too - but until recent years, we also had a decent and life sustaining I believe majority considered middle class who may not have been rich but lead at least decent lives compared to the average citizen of many poor foreign nations.

These problems are caused as we all or mostly all know by corrupt and rich government, political and elites. These individuals are trying to bring middle class American's along with our poor and growing poorer citizens to their knees. Then these dumb arses from poorer nations think by coming here whether legally or illegally that they are going to get to the live the American dream. Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news and the one to burst their bubbles or rain on their parades, but, the sad fact is that soon and maybe very soon there will be no such thing as the American Dream for anyone.

Don't think about migrating legally or illegally to most European nations, Canada or Australia to improve your lives now or in the not too distant future. These nations have already had their fill of immigration including the illegal type and some are closing their borders to any immigrant. Those who are not closing their borders definitely are still very disturbed by their massive numbers thanks to the governments of their countries, their (immigrant legal and illegal)lack of assimilation, their lack of appreciation, their high crime rates, etc., etc.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast