Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By a vote of 7 to 4 Joelous is banned from ALIPAC for being or acting like a troll. He broke our most important rule in his first posts and was given a chance.

Then he claimed he had a 180 and now supports Amnesty, as if he had not from the beginning.

After due discussion and a vote by 11 ALIPAC board users, the motion to ban Joelous prevails.

Done.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    I think amnesty should only be given to illegals that pay taxes and are not criminals how would they hurt us
    I was reading comments on both sides on whether to let stay or ban and was leaning both ways, i.e. undecided. Then I read the above quote and I say ban. Absolutely no amnesty for any illegal or anchor baby under any circumstances. Deport or cut off jobs and benefits so most will self-deport. We have too many people here already and not enough jobs and resourses. Our environment is being destroyed, our taxpayers burdened, diseases along with criminals are invading our borders, etc., etc.

Ban - as someone else mentioned there will be another one soon to play with and we have more important matters to focus our attention on.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Already sent him packing, but will make the final vote 8 to 4 in favor of banning.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, some of us aren't real happy with invaders from El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize, Nigeria, Cuba, China, Ireland, Ukraine, Russia, Myanmar, Thailand, Korea North and South, Australia, Canada, Brazil, belorussia, Iran, India, Israel, France, iceland (Iceland???!!!!!) Norway, Kampuchea, Vietnam, Taiwan (nee Formosa), Okinawa, Japan, Seychelles, New Zeeland, Luxembourg, Libya, Laos, Latvia, Turkistan, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Spain, Great Britain, Greenland, Maldives, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Falklands, South Africa, Tanzania, Congo, Madagascar, Paraguay, Colombia, Venezuela, Kennedy from Massachusetts and Hagel from Nebraska and a whole lotta' countries I haven't mentioned.

Tex

TROLL

OH MY GOD! DID HE SAY WHAT I THOUGHT HE SAID........

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    By a vote of 7 to 4 Joelous is banned from ALIPAC for being or acting like a troll. He broke our most important rule in his first posts and was given a chance.

Then he claimed he had a 180 and now supports Amnesty, as if he had not from the beginning.

After due discussion and a vote by 11 ALIPAC board users, the motion to ban Joelous prevails.

Done.

W
    Sniff.

Democracy in action.

Sure am glad we don't vote for representatives to fill in for us as we have to via Congress.

Heck, use that method here and La Raza would own the place.

Of course, the mental midgit could enter via anuddah' route, even using a proxy if needed, but, trolls and brainless tumors typically soon tire of having to re-enter and find more fertile ground.

Darn....... shoulda' led him the the Congressional Hispanic Caucus. They woulda' loved the blithering buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Already sent him packing, but will make the final vote 8 to 4 in favor of banning.

W
    damn. i'm sorry i got to this too late. i was going to ask you to not ban him in favor of him and i taking each other on in a single thread debate.

Tex

KILL INNOCENT IRAQI'S

I RESENT THAT AND JUST BY YOU SAYING YOU HAVE SEEN INNOCENT IRAQI'S BEING KILLED BY OUR SOLDIERS TELLS ME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND YOUR A LIER! I HAVE BEEN TO IRAQ ,I HAVE SEEN SOLDIER'S KILLED. I HAVE SEEN INNOCENT IRAQI'S CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF OUR SOLDIERS. I HAVE SEEN INNOCENT IRAQI'S PLACING BOMBS TO KILL SOLDIERS. NOT ONE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN TO IRAQ AND SPENT TIME WITH THE IRAQI'S HAVE EVER COME BACK WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT THEM AND IM HERE TO TELL YOU NONE OF THEM OR INNOCENT. NEITHER IS ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Re: I have changed my mind to amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    Hi my name is Joel I live in salt Lake City Utah I was curious about how people here in my city felt about the illegal immigration debate so me and some of my friends went to the streets and asked people what they think?
    I was amazed that most people I talked to here in Salt Lake City were for amnesty, all of the people we talked to were Americans and a majority were white. We decided to take it a little farther so we contacted the Mormon church and spoke to a church representative , The church feels that the illegal’s benefit the state of Utah and help the economy they also stated that they do not depress our state in any way, the church leader stated that there are more non working Americans(that can work) that take advantage of the welfare system in Salt Lake City than illegal’s. he also stated that there are Americans that are poor and have a lot a kids. I have noticed a lot of illegal Mexicans here and I have witnessed violent acts by them but I have also seen a lot of violent acts by Americans. I have seen first hand how some Americans look to meet illegal Mexicans so they can get drugs at a cheaper price and sell drugs there is a large demand here for drugs from Americans With all this in mind, I could understand the other side better. I have always felt sympathy for illegal’s and after yesterday I decided to convert to amnesty! I respect the people on this site and I also respect there views and were they stand. But I do know that Minorities will be the majority one of these days and that makes me proud to be a minority American.
    I have seen innocent Iraqi’s murdered with my own eyes “by us Americans”
    And all you people can do is sit here and cry about illegal’s
    Pleaseeeeee.
    Did you make up this post to hurt the feelings of American citizens? It is really hard to believe that you are serious. It looks to me as though you are out to get negative attention.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

HAVE SEEN INNOCENT IRAQI'S PLACING BOMBS TO KILL SOLDIERS. NOT ONE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN TO IRAQ AND SPENT TIME WITH THE IRAQI'S HAVE EVER COME BACK WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT THEM AND IM HERE TO TELL YOU NONE OF THEM OR INNOCENT

Right on...Exactly ! I read some of the thing and responded to Joelous, but as I thought it through more, it made less sense, so I went back and RE-READ some of the other posts, and then saw things (sadly) more clearly.

Some people are ready for Democracy and prove it by the actions they take. Some are not, and also prove That by the actions they take...But no need to go on a side-issue

On the other hand, if the Illegals are ready for Democratic Participation, It would be nice if they would prove that...by participating in democracy down in Mexico.

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast