Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deport - #1
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Many people seem to like amnesty for illegals. Its no surprise because they are benefitting from them
    Business owners get cheap labor.
    Home owners get cheap labor, cheap housekeeping and so on.
    Politicians get vote banks.
    Stores get more customers ( like Wal Mart)
    Everybody who supports amnesty gets to look unselfish and caring.
    If the illegals are not living across from them and not taking away their jobs, what do people get to lose?

But if they do not support amnesty,
    they are called racist and greedy.

My Vote

#1- Attrition and deportation

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

B vote him out!

Why is that we must be infiltrated! Go to boards where they appreiate your opinion. However, for those like me that have felt a direct hit by illegals, you can't tell me anything. Also, just how many blacks are in Utah? We are the one's who have felt their effects the hardest. The poor blacks and the poor whites.
    Also, you must remeber they are using a lot of citizens Social Security number. That is a felony. Also, when they give them benefits off these social security numbers, who gets the rights to those benefits. The illegal who used it falsely or the American citizen whose identity was stolen. That has been my main concern. What about all the american people who have been convicted of crimes who have been told by employers that they can't work at a job because they have committed a crime in America? While at the same time they hire illegals? That is a crime. Stop stealing American citizens identities. When they started committing that crime they made a lot of enemies. Esepcially for a person like me who it has happened to personally.

Joelous, I am probably going to get in big trouble with the moderator here, this time I could care less!
    I have one thing to say to you amigo, we ran your butt back to Mexico once before and we will do it once again! I want you, and your friends who feel sympathy for you to just keep on raising all kinds of holy hell like you been doing, you have done wonders to wake up the sleepy americans, "my friend" as Juan, likes to say, you have been your own worst enemy, thanks.
    In case you didn't understand that my vote is for A. Get the hell out!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Just my opinion but I think it is narrow minded to only want a forum of "EXACTLY alike minds".

Then we have a forum that only "preaches to the choir". Most of us already know something is really wrong with this picture of illegal immigration. Or maybe this is a forum that is only meant to post info on the status of the cause - but I do see posts that are all over the place, including "the doomsday extremist angle".

We are all different in many ways, but most of us agree that we don't want any more illegal immigration. There has been a lot of bashing on this forum -Gay, Dem, Repub. I had a post pulled in this thread because I made a comment about Mormons. The US is by no means only Christian. My comment intended to say that I did not think Religion was the real issue behind this illegal immigration problem.

I think this forum is hard on people inquiring about this issue. I think we might be running off folks, and we need all of the help we can get.

I also believe the author of this post sounds a lot like the other troll that has been baiting this forum. Don't respond to him if you think he is simply a troll.

But a lot of visitors read these posts too,and when they are 4 plus pages long they tell those visitors a lot about those of us answering the perceived troll. Maybe he is ignorant and needs an education. I have changed my mind about a few core issues since visiting this forum.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I guess I missed the vote, but this troll is dishonest (like most). He said he has decided for amnesty as if he just had his mind changed. We all know that there was no mind changing...he was pro-illegal to begin with. I say ban because his purpose is not to debate but trash to this country and to disrupt this forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    I guess I missed the vote, but this troll is dishonest (like most). He said he has decided for amnesty as if he just had his mind changed. We all know that there was no mind changing...he was pro-illegal to begin with. I say ban because his purpose is not to debate but trash to this country and to disrupt this forum.
    Yeah, that's a ploy that DNC operatives were using on Conservative radio for awhile as well. It would usually go like this:

"I'm a lifelong Republican, but I'll never vote Republican again because..."

Once radio show hosts caught onto this ploy, a number of them became masters of drawing out the impostors by tricking them into slipping and railing against a long string of dearly held conservative tenets, thereby demonstrating that they were never Republicans in their lives.

I use this only as an illustration because the same tactics can be used to draw out these trolling impostors.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Just my opinion but I think it is narrow minded to only want a forum of "EXACTLY alike minds".

Then we have a forum that only "preaches to the choir". Most of us already know something is really wrong with this picture of illegal immigration. Or maybe this is a forum that is only meant to post info on the status of the cause - but I do see posts that are all over the place, including "the doomsday extremist angle".

We are all different in many ways, but most of us agree that we don't want any more illegal immigration. There has been a lot of bashing on this forum -Gay, Dem, Repub. I had a post pulled in this thread because I made a comment about Mormons. The US is by no means only Christian. My comment intended to say that I did not think Religion was the real issue behind this illegal immigration problem.

I think this forum is hard on people inquiring about this issue. I think we might be running off folks, and we need all of the help we can get.

I also believe the author of this post sounds a lot like the other troll that has been baiting this forum. Don't respond to him if you think he is simply a troll.

But a lot of visitors read these posts too,and when they are 4 plus pages long they tell those visitors a lot about those of us answering the perceived troll. Maybe he is ignorant and needs an education. I have changed my mind about a few core issues since visiting this forum.
    Boots,

Where do you see gay bashing on our forums? Please notify a moderator if you can find evidence of that.

You need to back that claim up. Our moderators work hard to keep the focus here on illegal immigration while allowing as much freedom of discussion as possible.

We do not allow bashing of people for non political reasons. I pulled your post about the Mormons because bashing mormons is not our fight. We want as many people as possible to feel comfortable here and work hard towards that goal.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am talking about doomsday extremist in reference to "the mark of the beast", etc. from the religious point of view.

I have never heard that term used in reference to illegal immigration.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast