Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    We can only vote 2 parties, and I just have to vote for the lesser of the 2 evils
    False. You can vote for anyone you want to vote for. Heck, you can write in your grandmother so long as she meets the statutory requirements for the office. There are numerous elected officials in Texas, for example, who are independents or members of a third party. There are two independents in the U.S. Senate and an independent garnered alomost 20% of the vote for President in 1992, changing the debate and altering the outcome of the election in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex

Dem party loyalists still think that clinton was a great president (which shows you the level of cranial feebleness)? Can you say Monica, definiton of 'is', selling secret technology to the chinese, campaign funded by same etc? Just on the issue of lack of character alone, he will be remembered as a fool.
    And still you can't resist bashing us Democrats. Clinton is the greatest and best president in my lifetime. And Bush is one of the, if not, the worst president ever. Monica selling secrets to the Chinese ?? No, that was a Chinese spy that did that and worked in Los Alamos !
    But YOU Cassie have not qualms about bashing Bush. I am so tired of the Bush-Bashing, but that doesn't mean I am a "Bush-backer" like many libs try to say. Nomoremex said it best; party loyalists are too brainwashed to think for themselves. We are all here for one purpose, or at least I think so. Why are you trying to shove Hillary down everyone's throats. This is about illegal immigration. What is Hillary going to do about it?
    That's because Bush is an evil, dishonest man who will even sell America out for Halliburton. He's in office, and I have never been annoyed more by any other person but Bush. I'm not really a party loyalist, I just know that Republicans are not worth my vote. I can vote Nader or Buchanan, but never a Republican, maybe Tancredo under very severe conditions. This board is about illegal immigration, but illegal immigration is a cause of bad politics. Politics and illegal immigration are linked to each other. What Democrat Hillary is going to do about immigration ? What are the Republicans McCain or Guiliani going to do about it ??
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

cassie,

Are you just here to smear the Republicans? Sure seems like it to me.

You are contradicting yourself. First you say you are against amnesty and illegal immigration but you are endorsing every candidate that is for it and has the voting record to prove it.

What Democrat Hillary is going to do about immigration ? What are the Republicans McCain or Guiliani going to do about it ??
    The same thing they have always done. The same thing they are doing right now in Congress. They are Liberals and are out to give the illegal aliens amnesty and that is very evident by the Senate Bills they have sponsored and cosponsored. You are arguing a very tired argument. Facts are facts. The Democrats that you have been endorsing are Liberals and Pro-Illegal Immigration.

Don't bother responding because I'm correct in what I have said. If you are truely a Democrat that is anti-illegal immigration, then go find us some Democrats to support that are also anti-illegal immigration. Quit trying to sell us the ones that clearly are not.

Secondly, Conservatives are against illegal immigration, Liberals are not. I'm not going to argue about that because there is no argument.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor

Sounded to me like Bush wanted to force people to buy insurance or somesuch. It's not his place, he was elected President not Pappy. Please take a look at the Democrats idea of healthcare. It's known as the Conyers plan. Notice it covers all residents in paragraph one, then below in red it includes visitors to the United States! Are you prepared to pay for medical care for the world? Everybody climbing off a plane gets a card, no SS card needed.
    I know that Hillary wanted health care to all citizens, she never talked about visitors as I can remember. The visitors from visa Waiver Program countries are from the rich countries in the world, namely Europe. Europeans all have insurance, so don't worry about it. The other's that need a visa to come here, we candemand them to show proof of insurance before they can visit the US, no problem. And of course I don't want to pay for foreigners. Visitors can't even stay longer than 90 days, mostly have an insurance before they come to the US, so again. No problem

I don't know your income, but the Dems likely won't require you to pay much. Typically, they'll tax the "rich" to foot the taxes. Do you think anyone will stay in the U.S. of A. to pay the cost of this? As to the war stance isn't Hillary in favor of continuing action in Iraq? Did she vote for us to go there?
    I work part time, and get paid $ 18 an hour , not really much. If I include tips I make a little over $ 20,000 per year. Yes, the Dems should tax the rich !!! Why not ? they drive gas consuming cars, they fly in private planes all over the country, they pollute the air more than I do, and I'm also breathing the dirty air the rich make. So they have to pay more for our health care for disproportionally polluting the air we all breathe ! Hillary was also lied to, she thought that america was in danger, we al beleived Bush lies, I don't blame Hillary for voting for th war, I bet she did, because even Bill supported it. We were all lied too.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    cassie,

Are you just here to smear the Republicans? Sure seems like it to me.

You are contradicting yourself. First you say you are against amnesty and illegal immigration but you are endorsing every candidate that is for it and has the voting record to prove it.

Dixie
    Of course I oppose amnesty and illegal aliens. I will never approve rewarding criminals. What's next ?? That we allow bank robbers to keep the money they stole ?? There're NO candidates that oppose illegals that can win the election. I'm a Buchanan fan, and I told that before. I don't mind to vote for Buchanan, the only 2 things are that he's very conservative, and he's no chance to win. Don't want to split my vote.

McCain wins GOP and Hillary Dems, who to vote for ????

They're all evil !!!
    It's 3:20 am in Texas, dixie. Why are you still awake so late ??
    Cali is 1:20 am and I'm going to sleep soon

Secondly, Conservatives are against illegal immigration, Liberals are not. I'm not going to argue about that because there is no argument.
    Dixie
    All I will say is: Bush is a "compassionate" conservative, as he described himself. He's a conservative, but is he against illegal aliens ???
    The only Democrat I can think of that is against illegal immigration is Al Gore, at least he's stronger on the issue than most Republicans, and more than Bsh. But America wanted open OBL Bush instead of Gore, so be it.

You are certainly interested in my personal schedule. Really, it's not your concern. Consider this, I could be out in the middle of the Pacific, on my yaught moored off the coast of Japan, drinking my morning coffee. That's the trouble with assumptions.

I don't mind to vote for Buchanan, the only 2 things are that he's very conservative, and he's no chance to win. Don't want to split my vote.
    Your going to have to vote for someone besides the OBL Democrats that support illegal immigration, if you are really against amnesty. What else are you going to do, if you truely want to end illegal immigration?

The only Democrat I can think of that is against illegal immigration is Al Gore
    Then why aren't you endorsing Gore instead of the OBLs for President?

...at least he's stronger on the issue than most Republicans, and more than Bsh.
    That's just not true and seems like a smear campaign. Really, you should quit doing that and you will sound more credible.

Secondly, everyone is well aware that Bush has split from the base of the party. To imply that all Republicans are like Bush is just meant to mislead. Actually, most Republicans are against illegal immigration. Once again, I offer the 2006 voting records of both Parties for S2611 and HR4437 bills to prove my point. Clearly split along party lines and the Democrats are for amnesty programs and Republicans are against amnesty plans and for enforcement.

"Compassionate Conservative" do you not hear the double talk in that? That's a Karl Rover talking point. A keen political watcher like yourself should be able to recognize that for what it is. Bush says he is a Conservative but he's actually a fence sitting Moderate that leans Left. No new news there.

But America wanted open OBL Bush instead of Gore, so be it.
    Not exactly true either cassie. Don't you remember how close the vote was?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are certainly interested in my personal schedule. Really, it's not your concern. Consider this, I could be out in the middle of the Pacific, on my yaught moored off the coast of Japan, drinking my morning coffee. That's the trouble with assumptions.
    This is not true because last time I asked you what you were doing up so late, you told me " fighting illegal immigration " I'm just a little concerned about you, that's us liberals too. We do care about other's. I work part time I've told before and start working 1:30 pm.

Your going to have to vote for someone besides the OBL Democrats that support illegal immigration, if you are really against amnesty. What else are you going to do, if you truely want to end illegal immigration?
    I told April already that I'm planning to join the minuteman for a long weekend. I like to go to the border and join them. I just work part time, and have plenty of time. I live 9 hours from the SD/TJ border, but my twin sis lives in LA. I can drive up to LA first, spend a night at sis' place, and we drive to the border the next day together. As long as the minuteman is fine with a liberal ( me / sis is moderate ) joining them I'll do it. If they don't want liberals, because they're conservatives, we'll just go have some fun in LA, I was born and raised there and still know all the good old places.

Of course I'm against amnesty. It's rewarding law breakers. What's next ?? That we're going to reward bank robbers and let them keep the stolen money ?? We all want to stop illegal immigration, that's why I started this thread with MY solutions. Let me ask you who I should vote for ??? I can't be a Republican, and I don't want to split my vote either. Tell me ?! Do I really have any choice ??

I explained in the e - mail from Tancredo thread why I can't vote Tancredo. I agree with his stance on illegal immigration, but he wants to restrict my freedom to outlaw abortion ! Abortion after 3rd month is wrong, but before should be fine, and he even wants to take that away. He also wants to take civil rights away from people that have a certain sexual preferences. So Tancredo, is no option anymore. I like his pov on illegals, but my freedom of choice is much more important to me. It's my body, my life, and Tom has no right what is going on in my body. No room for discussion.

Then why aren't you endorsing Gore instead of the OBLs for President?
    Maybe I will. I liked Bill Clinton, and with Al gore we may have a person that can continue Bill's policy even more than Hillary. I've to do some research on Gore again. Someone here gave me a link how the presidential candidates would handle illegal immigration, and Gore scored pretty good. A - . And if it's true that he's strong on illegal immigration, which is possible, I will vote for Al Gore. He can also continue Bill's legacy.

Secondly, everyone is well aware that Bush has split from the base of the party. To imply that all Republicans are like Bush is just meant to mislead. Actually, most Republicans are against illegal immigration. Once again, I offer the 2006 voting records of both Parties for S2611 and HR4437 bills to prove my point. Clearly split along party lines and the Democrats are for amnesty programs and Republicans are against amnesty plans and for enforcement.
    Not all Democrats supported amnesty, there're still Democratic officials that oppose amnesty, and Al Gore could be one of them. He's an honest man, we all know that bush stole the election, and Gore accepted his defeat because he thought it was in the best interest of the country. So, I like Al Gore too, and tipper Gore is cool too.

"Compassionate Conservative" do you not hear the double talk in that? That's a Karl Rover talking point. A keen political watcher like yourself should be able to recognize that for what it is. Bush says he is a Conservative but he's actually a fence sitting Moderate that leans Left. No new news there.
    What is a conservative or a fence sitter ? Liberals will always call Bush conservatives, while religious right will call bush a moderate. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

But America wanted open OBL Bush instead of Gore, so be it.Not exactly true either cassie. Don't you remember how close the vote was?
    Gore got most votes, but we're a Republic and only the electoral votes count. Bush stole the elections through his brother. Still, America reelected this traitor in 2004. Not me, don't blame me. I think I'm going to vote Al Gore. He's strong on illegals according to a site someone gave, and he's an honest man

Cassie

Banned

CASSEY HAS THE RIGHT IDEA

WHETHER people agree with you or not Cassey isnt the point, the point is the goverment needs to close the boarders to visits for a time and clean the mess up!
    i would tend to believe, the only people that disagree are those that have something to hide or have some other hidden agenda. till this war over seas is over and the illegal imigration is halted some what, there is no other choice

cassie,

Oh, I think hanging with the Minutemen is an excelent idea.

Abortion is a distraction issue. It's a personal choice and no law maker can regulate that. They may have an opinion but they are not going to effect any laws.

I would put that in the "ignore them when they talk about it" pile. Oh, gay marriage too. That's another one to ignore. There are about a dozen fluffy issues that are brought out, when they want to divert from the real issues that effect the majority.

I don't know who connected stem cell research to partial birth abortions but that's just wrong. You can harvest stem cells from the umbilical cord of natural births. You don't need to harvest them from aborted babies.

I'm more worried about cloned animals in the food supply than I am stem cell research. Therefore, stem cell research is another example of a distraction issue.

Dixie