Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    All I can say is that ALIPAC members have the patience of angels to put up with this.

I want you to know that when and if you guys get tired of this we can lock the thread and move on. I just sent W a msg.

Do you guys want to keep going or have you HAD ENOUGH ?!
    you people will never get what you want as you try to ignore peopel with different pov's. And the president agrees with me, lol
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.
    Thereez, so how do you consider yourself to be a good person? Your greed allowed you to break the law by hiring illegals. This is not a simple crime like stealing apples, ITS A FELONY.

Well I've wasted enough of keyboard lifespan. Its pointless to chat w/ liberals. They have no validity in their arguements.

Thereez, you have your version, and we have the truth. Plain and simple.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Thereez wrote:

You haven't given me any good reason why you think illegal aliens should be deported
    Then honey, you haven't been reading. Because we've given you all the reasons you need.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

you're just jealous that I save money to travel a lot.
    You haven't given me any good reason why you think illegal aliens should be deported. you just bashed me through all your mails.

Littlegirl, I don't even know you. From what you've written on this board and in your emails, you are NOTHING to be jealous of.

Yes, I too sent William an email.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.
    Thereez, so how do you consider yourself to be a good person? Your greed allowed you to break the law by hiring illegals. This is not a simple crime like stealing apples, ITS A FELONY.

Well I've wasted enough of keyboard lifespan. Its pointless to chat w/ liberals. They have no validity in their arguements.

Thereez, you have your version, and we have the truth. Plain and simple.
    robin hood also stole, but he is still seen as a hero. And I don't steal money as I pay my housekeeper. I payed the guy the fixed my breaks, I payed the people that helped me move form knox to nash. I support unicef, I support greenpeace, so I'm a good person. All my friends agree with me and I've many !
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

One thing I'd like to touch on with you Thereez is this notion of yours that "LAWS ARE JUST GUIDELINES". That is a very alien thought to me.

As an American I was brought up to believe that "LAWS" were something that you either "FOLLOW" or you get into BIG trouble, like "JAIL". You know bread and water etc.

I don't think my parents and teachers were lying when they ENGRAINED that into us, with no questions to be asked. I still believe them, Thereez.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thereez wrote:

robin hood also stole, but he is still seen as a hero
    Dearie, we just see you as a joke.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    One thing I'd like to touch on with you Thereez is this notion of yours that "LAWS ARE JUST GUIDELINES". That is a very alien thought to me.

As an American I was brought up to believe that "LAWS" were something that you either "FOLLOW" or you get into BIG trouble, like "JAIL". You know bread and water etc.

I don't think my parents and teachers were lying when they ENGRAINED that into us, with no questions to be asked. I still believe them, Thereez.
    i sometimes smoke pot, that;s also against the law, whiel it's not in some other countries,. The law is not allowed to dictate or rule my life, I must do what I want as long as I don;t harm antoher person

Thereez wrote:
    1 ) I want that all persons in the world can have a decent living
    2 ) I want all borders gone
    3 ) I want to live in a world of peace and no wars.
    4 ) I want poverty banned
    In my opinion you are a mewling little troll that is only here to get her little jollies. You might want to save copies to show your buds how cool you can be.
    Do you know the definition of a troll? From the looks of your posts you are only trying to inflame and cause disruption. This has nothing to do with your point of view, at least use real words instead of little internet abrieviations. In my opinion, this little exchange is nothing more than a stupid little game.
    I am relieved to know that you are an advocate of world peace, why don't you find people that have a similar Globalist views and discuss it with them.
    As far as I am concerned, you don't exist on these boards and nothing you say will be addressed. The rest of the folks can play around with you if they want, but I think it is a waste of time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thereez wrote:

robin hood also stole, but he is still seen as a hero
    Dearie, we just see you as a joke.
    just a fact and you know it.
    Most americans what the borders closed, but believe me, it's not going to happen as both the democrats as the gop will serve big business