Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Theerez,

You sound young so a little advice, go read up on some History and Economics and atleast try to back up your weak arguements with substantial factual basis, you are up against probably some of the most formidable adversaries you will ever converse with when it comes to Illegal Immigration.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

[quote=CrocketsGhost][quote=thereez][quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":2kmzzq76
    Quote Originally Posted by "CrocketsGhost":2kmzzq76
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":2kmzzq76
    if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!
    Again you demonstrate your utter ignorance of business and economics. Most of what businesses are avoiding by moving operations to places like India is not wages, but rather REGULATION. That's why bringing cheaper labor here is not going to accomplish anything but putting Americans out of work, because the costly regulations will remain as long as companies operate on US soil.

And before you suggest getting rid of the regulations, I suggest that you try to drink out of a riven in China or India, or try to breathe the air in one of their major cities. Greedy American businesses can export the jobs and avoid the regulations without having to subject their own families to the consequences.
    maybe you're right, maybe not. I don't know. I admitted that I don't know too much about economy, but maybe you don't know much either about it.
    If not, then my accountant would be awfully surprised. I have been a partner in a chemical company and hold several international patents with my current industrial design firm. What is it that you do?
    I'm a nurse, why you ask ?
    A wet nurse?

I'm just trying to figure out how an adult with such a childish outlook on life and the world around her could possibly earn a living. Do you work in some underground facility totally isolated from the real world?[/quote:2kmzzq76]

if you try to insult me, I won't talk to you anymore.
    Do you always call another person with a different pov, childish ?[/quote:2kmzzq76]
    Not at all. I call a person with a childish point of view childish.

Your point of view is childish.[/quote:2kmzzq76]

my pov is what I want, the way I want the world to be changed to what I think is best for everyone
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Thereez wrote:

4 ) I want poverty banned
    How do you ban poverty?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    [quote=thereez][quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CrocketsGhost":1du1v6em
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":1du1v6em
    if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!
    Again you demonstrate your utter ignorance of business and economics. Most of what businesses are avoiding by moving operations to places like India is not wages, but rather REGULATION. That's why bringing cheaper labor here is not going to accomplish anything but putting Americans out of work, because the costly regulations will remain as long as companies operate on US soil.

And before you suggest getting rid of the regulations, I suggest that you try to drink out of a riven in China or India, or try to breathe the air in one of their major cities. Greedy American businesses can export the jobs and avoid the regulations without having to subject their own families to the consequences.
    maybe you're right, maybe not. I don't know. I admitted that I don't know too much about economy, but maybe you don't know much either about it.
    If not, then my accountant would be awfully surprised. I have been a partner in a chemical company and hold several international patents with my current industrial design firm. What is it that you do?
    I'm a nurse, why you ask ?
    A wet nurse?

I'm just trying to figure out how an adult with such a childish outlook on life and the world around her could possibly earn a living. Do you work in some underground facility totally isolated from the real world?[/quote:1du1v6em]

and yes, I would also assist and help an illegal alien as it's my duty to do so as a nurse. I know that hospitals are closing because of illegal aliens, it makes me sad, but that's why I think the government should spend less on weapons and use the money to build more hospitals[/quote:1du1v6em]
    But YOU are not the government, little lady, and the government was created by a compact with the People called the Constitution. What the government can and cannot confiscate tax dollars for is subject to that compact. The Constitution gives Congress the power to raise taxes to supply and raise armies. It does not empower it to collect taxes to fix the boo-boo of an illegal alien. If you don't believe me, read it.

Thereez, I don't believe for one minute that you're a nurse. Nobody as ignorant and childish as you could possibly have such a responsible job.

So, how about you tell us the truth about yourself, okay?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thereez wrote:

How do you ban poverty?
    by educating people how to fix their country
    to get the world's poorest to the West.
    to spend money in poor countries and to start businesses there
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Banned
    I'm an adult who just has another pov regarding this issue. what's so wrong with that ?
    You had me fooled. I would have guessed that you were about twelve the way you spout pipe dreams as though they had anything to do with reality. Looks like your mommy told you that everyone has a right to her opinion without finishing the thought by telling you that everyone else had a right to ridicule your opinion when it's ignorant or childish.
    sherri knows my age as it's in my e - mail.
    but I'm not going to tell you my e - mail.
    And keep my mom out of the conversation, it's useless and disrespectful
    Good, you've figured out that I do not respect you. Recognition is the first step towards amelioration.
    you don't have to respect me, but you keep stop talking about my mom, ok ?
    Don't play that stupid game, you insipid little trollop. I did not insult your mommie. I merely pointed out that she apparently failed to tell you that you might be called an idiot if you act like one.

Thereez, I don't believe for one minute that you're a nurse. Nobody as ignorant and childish as you could possibly have such a responsible job.

So, how about you tell us the truth about yourself, okay?
    my job is my job and I'll do that with the best I can. What my pov's are or what I do in my spare time, is up to me. I have a very responsible job, I do know how it feels when you see that you can't help a patient anymore, so I wonder how that must be like in very poor countries where people have no access to medicines

[quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":1s2cqgji
    I'm an adult who just has another pov regarding this issue. what's so wrong with that ?
    You had me fooled. I would have guessed that you were about twelve the way you spout pipe dreams as though they had anything to do with reality. Looks like your mommy told you that everyone has a right to her opinion without finishing the thought by telling you that everyone else had a right to ridicule your opinion when it's ignorant or childish.
    sherri knows my age as it's in my e - mail.
    but I'm not going to tell you my e - mail.
    And keep my mom out of the conversation, it's useless and disrespectful
    Good, you've figured out that I do not respect you. Recognition is the first step towards amelioration.
    you don't have to respect me, but you keep stop talking about my mom, ok ?
    Don't play that stupid game, you insipid little trollop. I did not insult your mommie. I merely pointed out that she apparently failed to tell you that you might be called an idiot if you act like one.[/quote:1s2cqgji]

there was still no need to involve my mom.
    If you can't back your pov with valid arguments, you don't need to start bashing.

Banned
    Thereez wrote:

How do you ban poverty?
    She clicks her ruby slippers three times and then swallows a gumdrop from the magic gumdrop tree. After she spins herself round three times, a sparkly rainbow appears and poverty goes away so that all the little Palestinian kids and Israeli kids can share great big hugs.

This chick is a nut.