Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thereez wrote:

4 ) I want poverty banned
    How do you ban poverty?
    by educating people how to fix their country
    to get the world's poorest to the West.
    to spend money in poor countries and to start businesses there
    Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you demonstrate to us that YOU can be educated before you have us take on the task of educating every peasant in the whole blasted world?

Thereez wrote:

4 ) I want poverty banned
    How do you ban poverty?
    How long were they planning to keep yourstrait jacket off?

Sounds to me like you really need to quit your job and join the Peace Corps then you can actually do something about those starving children instead of living in your fairy tale world.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    [quote=thereez][quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by "CrocketsGhost":3iperir7
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":3iperir7
    I'm an adult who just has another pov regarding this issue. what's so wrong with that ?
    You had me fooled. I would have guessed that you were about twelve the way you spout pipe dreams as though they had anything to do with reality. Looks like your mommy told you that everyone has a right to her opinion without finishing the thought by telling you that everyone else had a right to ridicule your opinion when it's ignorant or childish.
    sherri knows my age as it's in my e - mail.
    but I'm not going to tell you my e - mail.
    And keep my mom out of the conversation, it's useless and disrespectful
    Good, you've figured out that I do not respect you. Recognition is the first step towards amelioration.
    you don't have to respect me, but you keep stop talking about my mom, ok ?
    Don't play that stupid game, you insipid little trollop. I did not insult your mommie. I merely pointed out that she apparently failed to tell you that you might be called an idiot if you act like one.[/quote:3iperir7]

there was still no need to involve my mom.
    If you can't back your pov with valid arguments, you don't need to start bashing.[/quote:3iperir7]
    Gosh, you're funny. I think that my arguments have all been valid, while yours have come straight from a nursery rhyme book.

CrocketsGhost
    This chick is a nut.
    You got that right!!!

americangirl asked:

How do you ban poverty?

Thereez answered:

That's not the definnition of "ban". Geez....girl, what rock did you crawl out from under?

And what the hell do you mean by "get the world's poorest to the West"??? What, you want all the poor to come to the U.S. so the Americans can take care of them?

You're a crazy lady, and I would like to see YOU banned from this site (and no, I don't mean educated and brought to the west, which is your definition of ban).
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

All I can say is that ALIPAC members have the patience of angels to put up with this.

I want you to know that when and if you guys get tired of this we can lock the thread and move on. I just sent W a msg.

Do you guys want to keep going or have you HAD ENOUGH ?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SherriCorrell
    CrocketsGhost
    This chick is a nut.
    You got that right!!!
    you're just jealous that I save money to travel a lot.
    You haven't given me any good reason why you think illegal aliens should be deported. you just bashed me through all your mails.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    All I can say is that ALIPAC members have the patience of angels to put up with this.

I want you to know that when and if you guys get tired of this we can lock the thread and move on. I just sent W a msg.

Do you guys want to keep going or have you HAD ENOUGH ?!
    Surely, they'll put the straitjacket back on soon.

americangirl asked:

How do you ban poverty?

Thereez answered:

That's not the definnition of "ban". Geez....girl, what rock did you crawl out from under? You couldn't possibly have graduated from nursing school in the U.S. if you don't know the definition of "ban".

And what the hell do you mean by "get the world's poorest to the West"??? What, you want all the poor to come to the U.S. so the Americans can take care of them.

You're a crazy lady, and I would like to see you banned from this site (and no, I don't mean educated and brought to the west).
    the west refers to the 1st world nations or the western nations. Europe, US, Canada, Japan, ROK, Aus, NZ. It has nothing to do with western hemisphere or america alone. Did you get an education ?
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?