Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    I'm an adult who just has another pov regarding this issue. what's so wrong with that ?
    You had me fooled. I would have guessed that you were about twelve the way you spout pipe dreams as though they had anything to do with reality. Looks like your mommy told you that everyone has a right to her opinion without finishing the thought by telling you that everyone else had a right to ridicule your opinion when it's ignorant or childish.
    sherri knows my age as it's in my e - mail.
    but I'm not going to tell you my e - mail.
    And keep my mom out of the conversation, it's useless and disrespectful
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

[quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":134edvac
    if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!
    Again you demonstrate your utter ignorance of business and economics. Most of what businesses are avoiding by moving operations to places like India is not wages, but rather REGULATION. That's why bringing cheaper labor here is not going to accomplish anything but putting Americans out of work, because the costly regulations will remain as long as companies operate on US soil.

And before you suggest getting rid of the regulations, I suggest that you try to drink out of a riven in China or India, or try to breathe the air in one of their major cities. Greedy American businesses can export the jobs and avoid the regulations without having to subject their own families to the consequences.
    maybe you're right, maybe not. I don't know. I admitted that I don't know too much about economy, but maybe you don't know much either about it.
    If not, then my accountant would be awfully surprised. I have been a partner in a chemical company and hold several international patents with my current industrial design firm. What is it that you do?
    I'm a nurse, why you ask ?
    A wet nurse?

I'm just trying to figure out how an adult with such a childish outlook on life and the world around her could possibly earn a living. Do you work in some underground facility totally isolated from the real world?[/quote:134edvac]

if you try to insult me, I won't talk to you anymore.
    Do you always call another person with a different pov, childish ?
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Thereez wrote:

saying that it's not your problem is very selfish, that disqusts me that you think it's ok that children are dying due to poverty. Bleh
    I didn't say I think it's okay; I said it's not my problem. And it's NOT.

So what do you want, Thereez? Do you think it's okay for all the poor people in the world to hold Americans hostage by forcing us to feel compassion for, and then cough up money to support, the millions of children who should never be born?

That's akin to emotional blackmail, and we Americans are sick of it. If there are millions of children dying of starvation in this world, DON'T BLAME THE AMERICANS. It's not our fault, and we're not culpable. And we have nothing to feel guilty for.

So take your "bleh" and shove it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

[quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":38gqgxj8
    if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!
    Again you demonstrate your utter ignorance of business and economics. Most of what businesses are avoiding by moving operations to places like India is not wages, but rather REGULATION. That's why bringing cheaper labor here is not going to accomplish anything but putting Americans out of work, because the costly regulations will remain as long as companies operate on US soil.

And before you suggest getting rid of the regulations, I suggest that you try to drink out of a riven in China or India, or try to breathe the air in one of their major cities. Greedy American businesses can export the jobs and avoid the regulations without having to subject their own families to the consequences.
    maybe you're right, maybe not. I don't know. I admitted that I don't know too much about economy, but maybe you don't know much either about it.
    If not, then my accountant would be awfully surprised. I have been a partner in a chemical company and hold several international patents with my current industrial design firm. What is it that you do?
    A wet nurse?

I'm just trying to figure out how an adult with such a childish outlook on life and the world around her could possibly earn a living. Do you work in some underground facility totally isolated from the real world?[/quote:38gqgxj8]

and yes, I would also assist and help an illegal alien as it's my duty to do so as a nurse. I know that hospitals are closing because of illegal aliens, it makes me sad, but that's why I think the government should spend less on weapons and use the money to build more hospitals

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thereez wrote:

saying that it's not your problem is very selfish, that disqusts me that you think it's ok that children are dying due to poverty. Bleh
    I didn't say I think it's okay; I said it's not my problem. And it's NOT.

So what do you want, Thereez? Do you think it's okay for all the poor people in the world to hold Americans hostage by forcing us to feel compassion for, and then cough up money to support, the millions of children who should never be born?

That's akin to emotional blackmail, and we Americans are sick of it. If there are millions of children dying of starvation in this world, DON'T BLAME THE AMERICANS. It's not our fault, and we're not culpable. And we have nothing to feel guilty for.

So take your "bleh" and shove it.
    what I want ??
    Still havent that figured out ?

1 ) I want that all persons in the world can have a decent living
    2 ) I want all borders gone
    3 ) I want to live in a world of peace and no wars.
    4 ) I want poverty banned

And again, I'd LOVE DEARLY to see you test that theory with the Secret Service.
    Oh so you can contact me but I can't reply!!! Spam is unsolicited email, and I didn't solicit yours, but I did reply as a courtesy.

Are you also saying that ONLY YOU HAVE FREE SPEECH; IT APPPEARS SO.

TO BE QUITE HONEST, I CONSIDER YOU EVEN STARTING A THREAD CONCERNING WHAT I SAID TO YOU TO BE A FORM OF A HARASSMENT, AND YOU WERE WARNED BY WILLIAM LAST NIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    outsourcing jobs to other countries is no different than hiring illegal aliens in my eyes.

I do not want to pay for all these illegals education that you are claiming they need to restructure there countries. I don't want to pay for medical care for them. You think they are going to have health insurance working the jobs they are working in our country now?

I don't want every square inch of this country filled with people. Look at the gas situation, bringing all these people in just drains more natural, environmental, and government resources. Why do you people (illegals and their supporters) insist on turning America into a third world nation. After you have run this country into the ground what country will you invade next?

If they are so unhappy with their countries and governments they have the power to overthrow them. You do not have to be that educated to figure that out. Power in numbers.
    gas and petrol is universal. We also buy it form foreign countries, so not only our environment is damaged, whiel we are still the largest polluter. I like your avatar, but reading your post you sounds a little selfish to me

Banned
    I'm an adult who just has another pov regarding this issue. what's so wrong with that ?
    You had me fooled. I would have guessed that you were about twelve the way you spout pipe dreams as though they had anything to do with reality. Looks like your mommy told you that everyone has a right to her opinion without finishing the thought by telling you that everyone else had a right to ridicule your opinion when it's ignorant or childish.
    Good, you've figured out that I do not respect you. Recognition is the first step towards amelioration.

Good, you've figured out that I do not respect you. Recognition is the first step towards amelioration.
    you don't have to respect me, but you keep stop talking about my mom, ok ?

Banned
    [quote=thereez][quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CrocketsGhost":3q6q4dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":3q6q4dxd

A wet nurse?

I'm just trying to figure out how an adult with such a childish outlook on life and the world around her could possibly earn a living. Do you work in some underground facility totally isolated from the real world?[/quote:3q6q4dxd]

if you try to insult me, I won't talk to you anymore.
    Do you always call another person with a different pov, childish ?[/quote:3q6q4dxd]
    Not at all. I call a person with a childish point of view childish.

Your point of view is childish.