Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote=CrocketsGhost][quote=thereez][quote=CrocketsGhost][quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":2ritqpk5
    Quote Originally Posted by "Reciprocity":2ritqpk5
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":2ritqpk5
    Quote Originally Posted by "Reciprocity":2ritqpk5
    Umm...........OK.now i have to lower my living standard to help some lazy foreigners who after billions in US Aid besides the 20-30 billion a year in US weath they export? Tell me thereez, how much more Billions or is it Trillions do they need?
    they don't need money, they need education to fix their countries.
    Education and knowledge is more important than money.
    But to prevent a child dying eveyr 3 seconds, we have to send billions to unicef
    Let's face it thereez, these countries you speak of have been around longer than the U.S. itself and after Billions in aid and other things they still can't get their act together. No amount of education or money will make a difference. Quite frankly i could give a hoot about Mexico and the others. My concern is The United States and it's well being which is being threatened by many enemies includeing the Renegade Outlaw Government of Mexico and the millions of law breaking Illegal Aliens they are pushing on us.
    Ok, then please lcose your eyes and count till 60 and see that 20 children just suffered an horrible death due to lack of nutrition. Just think of it ? You think that's right ?
    Oh good grief!

Hey Thereez, how much money do you make? Okay, now what does the average person on planet Earth make? Subtract the second from the first. If you aren't voluntarily giving up that difference to charity, then I damned sure don't want to hear you telling me how much of my money the governments should be confiscating to save the starving children.

Charity is VOLUNTARY, Thereez, which is why it's called charity. Anything else (like government redistribution) is just theft and tyranny. STOP BEING SO DAMNED GENEROUS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.
    but I do contribute to unicef.
    Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.[/quote:2ritqpk5]
    Unless you are giving away all but about six to eight thousand dollars you earn each year, you are keeping more than your fair share, Thereez. That's all that the average human earns, so you are just plain greedy, according to your own logic. Pony up the cash or shut yer yap about how "we" need to feed the world.[/quote:2ritqpk5]

in some countries the prices and the money needed to make a living is lower then in the us. We need more money to survive in the US than a person needs in india. It should al be equal, just they we all can have a good life in the country we currently live[/quote:2ritqpk5]
    Yeah, and all little girls should have their own unicorns to prance through the endless fields of jasmine and buttercup.

Grow up![/quote:2ritqpk5]

I'm an adult who just has another pov regarding this issue. what's so wrong with that ?
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!
    Again you demonstrate your utter ignorance of business and economics. Most of what businesses are avoiding by moving operations to places like India is not wages, but rather REGULATION. That's why bringing cheaper labor here is not going to accomplish anything but putting Americans out of work, because the costly regulations will remain as long as companies operate on US soil.

And before you suggest getting rid of the regulations, I suggest that you try to drink out of a riven in China or India, or try to breathe the air in one of their major cities. Greedy American businesses can export the jobs and avoid the regulations without having to subject their own families to the consequences.
    maybe you're right, maybe not. I don't know. I admitted that I don't know too much about economy, but maybe you don't know much either about it.
    If not, then my accountant would be awfully surprised. I have been a partner in a chemical company and hold several international patents with my current industrial design firm. What is it that you do?

Banned
    I know that the mexicans are catholic and hardly practise birht control, so that's why we must educate them and tell them that we will think it's wrong that when they get children in america only for green card, but on the other hand, the world belongs to anyone
    So now we can add ignorance of world history to your admitted ignorance of economics. How many times has anyone but a conquering tyrant been able to disabuse a people of its religion? If they don't want to accept your "re-education," what are you going to do? Send them to camps? Hook them to electrodes?
    the only one thag can change relation of catholics is the pope, we can force him to say that peopel use condoms and practise birth control
    Force him? Really?

LOL!!!

Again, you need to grow up, child.

Really? I'd love to see you test that theory in front of a police officer or, better yet, a secret service agent.
    I think everyone here would love to hear your definition of spam.

Considering you contacted me on 5/28/2006 NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, AND I REPLIED TO YOU, BUT I DON'T KNOW YOU AND HAVE NEVER KNOWN YOU.

You only contacted me to start trouble because you know from my website I don't agree with your kinds point of view. You don't agree with anyone here's point of view either.

It's apparent to everyone on this board you came here as an instigator and nothing more.

Banned
    sherri,

you spammed my e - mail with the law. You know that I read the laws you had sent me, and you know that I think the law is just a guide line.
    Really? I'd love to see you test that theory in front of a police officer or, better yet, a secret service agent.
    i can say that as i please as we live in a free country
    Free country? Is that why we're just giving it away?

And again, I'd LOVE DEARLY to see you test that theory with the Secret Service.

if you steal form me, you're harming me and i said that one can do everything he wants as long as another is not harmed. Bush might be a natural thing, but it's just wrong.
    Ok i get it now...its ok if they steal(jobs) from others but its not OK to steal from you......
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!
    Again you demonstrate your utter ignorance of business and economics. Most of what businesses are avoiding by moving operations to places like India is not wages, but rather REGULATION. That's why bringing cheaper labor here is not going to accomplish anything but putting Americans out of work, because the costly regulations will remain as long as companies operate on US soil.

And before you suggest getting rid of the regulations, I suggest that you try to drink out of a riven in China or India, or try to breathe the air in one of their major cities. Greedy American businesses can export the jobs and avoid the regulations without having to subject their own families to the consequences.
    maybe you're right, maybe not. I don't know. I admitted that I don't know too much about economy, but maybe you don't know much either about it.
    If not, then my accountant would be awfully surprised. I have been a partner in a chemical company and hold several international patents with my current industrial design firm. What is it that you do?
    I'm a nurse, why you ask ?
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Banned
    I'm an adult who just has another pov regarding this issue. what's so wrong with that ?
    You had me fooled. I would have guessed that you were about twelve the way you spout pipe dreams as though they had anything to do with reality. Looks like your mommy told you that everyone has a right to her opinion without finishing the thought by telling you that everyone else had a right to ridicule your opinion when it's ignorant or childish.

Thereez wrote:
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned

I'm a nurse, why you ask ?
    A wet nurse?

I'm just trying to figure out how an adult with such a childish outlook on life and the world around her could possibly earn a living. Do you work in some underground facility totally isolated from the real world?